California Governor Gavin Newsom is launching a new fund to help women that need to travel here for reproductive care

Insurance woes can hit anyone and any time. And not all doctors accept all forms of insurance, including medicaid and medicare. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that 700 women die every year from pregnancy-related complications. With bad or no insurance, coupled with inability to pay for health care services rendered, prenatal care becomes difficult, albeit sometimes impossible, if individuals can't afford to seek the treatment they need.

7 Reasons OB-GYNs Reject Pregnant Patients, According To Experts
No hospital is permitted to turn away a woman who needs prenatal care. You are arguing that insurance companies should pay more and provide more monetary services, but the simple fact remains.

No woman in America is being denied prenatal care.

Insurance woes can hit anyone and any time. And not all doctors accept all forms of insurance, including medicaid and medicare. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that 700 women die every year from pregnancy-related complications. With bad or no insurance, coupled with inability to pay for health care services rendered, prenatal care becomes difficult, albeit sometimes impossible, if individuals can't afford to seek the treatment they need.

7 Reasons OB-GYNs Reject Pregnant Patients, According To Experts

3,613,647 births in the US in 2020 and only 700 pregnancy-related deaths in a year?

Hell, 32,000 people fall in their home and die every year. Your sense of proportion is seriously fucked up, dude.

No hospital is permitted to turn away a woman who needs prenatal care.

Hospitals don't provide prenatal care. If she comes in bleeding they will care for her. It may bankrupt her but they will take care of that.

You are arguing that insurance companies should pay more and provide more monetary services, but the simple fact remains.

No woman in America is being denied prenatal care.

And yet, I provided a link noting they are .

3,613,647 births in the US in 2020 and only 700 pregnancy-related deaths in a year?

Hell, 32,000 people fall in their home and die every year. Your sense of proportion is seriously fucked up, dude.

The number of deaths wasn't the point but yeah, you show being "pro-life" for many isn't an actual thing.

Given the fact California is drowning in unfunded debt this is obviously political motivated
Not only that but they lead the country in having the worst schools, most poverty, most homelessness, tremendous crime and highest taxes and is an indictment upon the destruction we get with Democrat leadership.

It is a shame because California use to be the Golden State and it is beautiful. This is what happens when we allow Illegals to flood in and they (illegally) vote in Democrats to keep the welfare coming. Moon Bats and Illegals have really screwed up that state. What Joe Potatohead is trying to do with the rest of the country by allowing millions of Illegals to flood in.

I wouldn't even go there to visit now. No wonder 1500 middle class people a day are moving out of the state.

Hospitals don't provide prenatal care. If she comes in bleeding they will care for her. It may bankrupt her but they will take care of that.

And yet, I provided a link noting they are .
You should go to an emergency room some time. It is filled with shitheads getting primary medical care. My duaghter in law had to wait several hours the other day because of all the shitheads that are too sorry to pay for their own medical care or get on Medicaid or one of the state programs. Probably because the filth are Illegals.

The number of deaths wasn't the point but yeah, you show being "pro-life" for many isn't an actual thing.
There you go with your fucked up sense of proportion again. 700 women died from pregnancy complications in a year, and the total number of those unborn dead from abortion was 930,160 in 2020.

Now which is a bigger number, 700 or 930,160?

You did take math in school, right? So I'm assuming you know how to tell if one number is bigger than the other. I'll give you a hint: Count the places from left to right. It goes "ones, tens. hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands, millions, etc."

Now which number is bigger than the other one?

You should go to an emergency room some time. It is filled with shitheads getting primary medical care. My duaghter in law had to wait several hours the other day because of all the shitheads that are too sorry to pay for their own medical care or get on Medicaid or one of the state programs. Probably because the filth are Illegals.

Sucks to get sick. People just need to quit doing it.

There you go with your fucked up sense of proportion again. 700 women died from pregnancy complications in a year, and the total number of those unborn dead from abortion was 930,160 in 2020.

Right, and being pro-life I believe we need to do our best to address all of that.

Now which is a bigger number, 700 or 930,160?

You did take math in school, right? So I'm assuming you know how to tell if one number is bigger than the other. I'll give you a hint: Count the places from left to right. It goes "ones, tens. hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands, millions, etc."

Now which number is bigger than the other one?

Pro-life shouldnt be about which lives are important. They all should be.

Sucks to get sick. People just need to quit doing it.

It sucks to have to pay for shitheads to have services that they are too damn sorry to pay for themselves.

I bet the fucking Illegals and Negroes that cram into the emergency rooms to get their free health care have plenty of money for drugs, booze, cigarettes, pot and crack.

While Republican leaders across the nation strip away women’s freedom, California is here to help.

that explains why several hundred california residents come to tennessee to live each week...california is so great they cant stand it anymore

Forum List

Back