California Hottest Winter on Record

Haven't given out any rep points for anyone who UNDERSTANDS how Mother Jones came up with that graphic.. I'll take that to mean we'll just fight over any old turd tossed out there....

I've been scratching my head trying to figure out HOW they came up with that. It's not possible through normal means. Maybe they were "enhanced" with some of their "product".:lol:

Well no points for you, but you get a +1 for caring... It's driving me crazy trying to figure out what statistical CRIME was committed to get to that cheery news.. I've figured out that the numbers and colors represent a RANK in number of years. Since the 119 from California indicates that it broke SOME KIND of 119 year record..

But in the past -- the warmers were crowing about each metric being the 2nd highest or the 4th HIGHEST --- Are they now crowing about the fact that Tennessee only made the 23 LOWEST temperature for that period?? If so --- we've pretty much won that contest..

:disbelief:

And it wouldn't be unusual for California to break a state-wide record when compared to a single number of "All time LOW temperature".. Since states that have the highest VARIANCE in temperature would be the most volatile.. After all, I've been to Santa Cruz in the surf one day at 80degF and skiing in the Sierras the next at 25degF..

Anyone can butcher statistics.. Even "amateurs"...

:banana:

I particularly like this quote about statistics, I don't remember who I heard it from though...

"I have never denied that statistics have value, the fool pays homage to them, while the wise man twists them to his own advantage."

The problem you have is it wasn't a cold day "here and there" it was record breaking cold week after week. Your OP is propaganda, pure and simple. In other words it's shit. The actual temperature records for most of the east expose the lie.

Hmmmmmmmm.................... Star posts data, and you, Westwall, post flap-yap. So which poster has the most credibility?

Star posted a OP from Mother Jones article, asshat. I dare you to post newspaper reports from 5 cities in the eastern US covering winter. Go ahead, I dare you!

Australian Weather Calendar

Elektra is really pissing off the alarmist contingent........and Im laughing.

Ove the years, Ive noticed something.......the same 4 or 5 alarmist people are always in here but the skeptic regulars have grown by leaps and bounds. Huh.......:D:D:up:

Heres the really funny thing the alarmist fascists don't get.......ever.......because they all have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

Reality of 95% perception. There is no debating it.

The alarmists......and this was by design......took the 24 hour news cycle and made hay with it over the last 15 years with every thunderstorm in the United States blamed on global warming. They talked "warming".......incessantly.......and when all of their k00k predictions fell flat on their face, they called an audible.....also by design.......and went with "climate change". But here......for the last 6 moths, Americans from coast to coast have been freezing their balls off and saying WTF??!!!!! Its the whole perception thing.........the alarmists have nobody paying attention to them in 2014 except the couple of million idiots who tune into MSNBC every night. Nobody else is caring for shit!!!

Because reality of 95% perception s0ns!!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Elektra is really pissing off the alarmist contingent........and Im laughing.

Ove the years, Ive noticed something.......the same 4 or 5 alarmist people are always in here but the skeptic regulars have grown by leaps and bounds. Huh.......:D:D:up:

Yep, and the "new" warmists are socks for the most part. Pretty lame all the way around.

Idiots I post on another thread that the record lows are indicative of zero global warming and the response is mad lunatics raving its just the USA. 2% of the world yet when California which represents .05% of the world is warm for 44 days its a absolute proof of the lunatics rants.

Forum List

Back