California is sinking?

Come on Progs.

How are we going to save Cecil the lion and California? How will we achieve our collective salvation? What manner of taxation and redistribution do you propose?
We need to ship all the Progressives there to tell the folks it ain't happening... Just like they are saving Hillary by claiming her campaign isn't sinking!!!!!

No loss, let it sink
so what piss ass state do you live in lass?...

Obviously not Cali, eh?
to embarrassed to say?...

Nope, I don't personal info out there, I have enemies :rolleyes:
in other words you live in a state that rides the coat tails of the states that actually contribute something to the country....i understand i would keep it quite too...

Maybe luring illegal immigrants is part of their plan. Put the wet backs to work carrying water into the state.
It's because there are too many wetbacks!!!

They will have to change the name to Dry backs.

how about you votto,what little piss ass state do you reside in?....

I thought this thread was about California.

All I can say is, the earth is not attempting to open up and swallow me up.

Does that give you a hint? You have one chance in 49 of guessing which one.

No loss, let it sink

Obviously not Cali, eh?

in other words you live in a state that rides the coat tails of the states that actually contribute something to the country....i understand i would keep it quite too...

You would be wrong. You get butt hurt easily, must be rough going through life. Now pound sand, Harry

No loss, let it sink

Obviously not Cali, eh?

Soon California will be telling the rest of us what to do.

Why do Progs live in places like New Orleans? What convinces them that fighting Mother Nature is their God given right?

Come on Progs.

How are we going to save Cecil the lion and California? How will we achieve our collective salvation? What manner of taxation and redistribution do you propose?
We need to ship all the Progressives there to tell the folks it ain't happening... Just like they are saving Hillary by claiming her campaign isn't sinking!!!!!
many of the far left came here already to get a piece of the pie,got their piece, helped fuck the State up and are now leaving maybe for whatever shithole you live in...enjoy.....

Come on Progs.

many of the far left came here already to get a piece of the pie,got their piece, helped fuck the State up and are now leaving maybe for whatever shithole you live in...enjoy.....

No doubt.

Progs are like hordes of locusts.

Maybe luring illegal immigrants is part of their plan. Put the wet backs to work carrying water into the state.

i just find it amusing that most of the jerks around here hoping that 38 million people die dont have their state mentioned in their location and wont say when i ask....

i just find it amusing that most of the jerks around here hoping that 38 million people die dont have their state mentioned in their location and wont say when i ask....

There are other Prog remedies we can come up with that may be kinder and gentler.

How about a China policy of only 1 child in California?

How about mandatory sterilizations/abortions/euthenasia etc., for Californians?

Admit it. There are too many people in California eating up Mother Earths natural resource of water. Now you must be exterminated. Why not embrace your own ideological policies? Just think of the fetal research PP can do with all those Californian babies.

Obviously not Cali, eh?

You would be wrong. You get butt hurt easily, must be rough going through life. Now pound sand, Harry
sure im wrong.....and i think we have been in enough threads together for you to know i dont get butt hurt easily....you dont want to say because i would probably laugh....i understand....

Obviously not Cali, eh?

Why do Progs live in places like New Orleans? What convinces them that fighting Mother Nature is their God given right?
why do so many people think California tells everyone what to do?....

Obviously not Cali, eh?

Because that's what Progs do. Their ideas are so great and righteous they are compulsary for all.

Screw conservatives and their ideology. Just so long as you control the Oval Orifice you can pretty much do as you please to the rest of the country.

There are other Prog remedies we can come up with that may be kinder and gentler.

Admit it. There are too many people in California eating up Mother Earths natural resource of water. Now you must be exterminated. Why not embrace your own ideological policies? Just think of the fetal research PP can do with all those Californian babies.

if it stopped raining everywhere,i believe we would all have a mutual problem....then what are you going to do?...

if it stopped raining everywhere,i believe we would all have a mutual problem....then what are you going to do?...

Put a higher tax on water?

You tell me.

Because that's what Progs do. Their ideas are so great and righteous they are compulsary for all.

Screw conservatives and their ideology. Just so long as you control the Oval Orifice you can pretty much do as you please to the rest of the country.
well than i guess the thing for conservatives to do would get a person running who can grab more votes than the democrats person...so far the people running on both sides are either living fossils,kids still in diapers,or just people no one knows anything about.........

Forum List

Back