California is sinking?

Nope, I don't personal info out there, I have enemies :rolleyes:
in other words you live in a state that rides the coat tails of the states that actually contribute something to the country....i understand i would keep it quite too...

Soon California will be telling the rest of us what to do.

Why do Progs live in places like New Orleans? What convinces them that fighting Mother Nature is their God given right?
why do so many people think California tells everyone what to do?....

Because that's what Progs do. Their ideas are so great and righteous they are compulsary for all.

Screw conservatives and their ideology. Just so long as you control the Oval Orifice you can pretty much do as you please to the rest of the country.
well than i guess the thing for conservatives to do would get a person running who can grab more votes than the democrats person...so far the people running on both sides are either living fossils,kids still in diapers,or just people no one knows anything about.........

I'm sure you will vote for anyone who promises to save you as you wave for help on a bridge somewhere.

California is literally sinking into the ground

Apparently the left coast is on it's way to sinking into the ocean.

I wonder how Progs will save it. What kind of tax can save California do you reckon?
OMFG!!!

My grandma was right. California is going to fall into the ocean! :party:

Maybe we can send all remaining Californians to Palistine for a new homeland.
Or
Tijuana. We could build a wall with a Taco Bell and anchor baby park on the other side.

Any state that dumps millions of gallons of drinking water in the sea to save a sardine, deserves what they get. Oh and i'm from south Carolina and we are doing great!

Ah, another fine bedwetter circle-jerk thread.

Get a room, you sickos. Nobody wants to see pervo conservatives doing such things to each other in public areas.

in other words you live in a state that rides the coat tails of the states that actually contribute something to the country....i understand i would keep it quite too...

Soon California will be telling the rest of us what to do.

Why do Progs live in places like New Orleans? What convinces them that fighting Mother Nature is their God given right?
why do so many people think California tells everyone what to do?....

Because that's what Progs do. Their ideas are so great and righteous they are compulsary for all.

Screw conservatives and their ideology. Just so long as you control the Oval Orifice you can pretty much do as you please to the rest of the country.
well than i guess the thing for conservatives to do would get a person running who can grab more votes than the democrats person...so far the people running on both sides are either living fossils,kids still in diapers,or just people no one knows anything about.........

I'm sure you will vote for anyone who promises to save you as you wave for help on a bridge somewhere.
and im sure you will vote for whoever your party tells you to vote for,even if you dont like the person...because its so much easier than thinking for yourself......

Any state that dumps millions of gallons of drinking water in the sea to save a sardine, deserves what they get. Oh and i'm from south Carolina and we are doing great!
your right,and at least you have enough balls to say where you are from,unlike some here....

Wait for a bunch of illegals to pour in first.

The biggest problem is that if the sinking is gradual, all of California will simply move to the rest of the country as they carry their cursed plagues with them.
payback for when all you asswipes moved here during the good times and fucked up this state with your fucking plaques....

How badly did those plaques fuck up California?
if you have to ask you must have been living out of the country the last 20 years or you are one of those far lefties and resent what i said.....

The biggest problem is that if the sinking is gradual, all of California will simply move to the rest of the country as they carry their cursed plagues with them.
payback for when all you asswipes moved here during the good times and fucked up this state with your fucking plaques....

if you have to ask you must have been living out of the country the last 20 years or you are one of those far lefties and resent what i said.....

most of the plaques I've seen hang on a wall, denoting appreciation for an act someone has done.

most of the plaques I've seen hang on a wall, denoting appreciation for an act someone has done.
oh i see...hit wrong key....

No loss, let it sink
so what piss ass state do you live in lass?...

With all of its problems, it's the 7th largest economy in the world, all by itself, and it provides much of the US with our produce, but cons want to see it fall into the ocean. The lunacy of the far right will never end.

Face it,because of it's failed policies, California is sinking.
California is Bankrupt : The Implode-o-Meter Blog

Continental Drift scientists have been saying California will become an island for decades. They figure that the ocean is going to form an inland sea along the mountain range line pretty much from Canada to Mexico.

Undoubtedly, they'll say that they need more money. Have you ever noticed when it comes to gov we pay too much and get empty promises and excuses why we must pay more?

Forum List

Back