California is trying to ban personal hygiene for Homeless people

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
When will the hypocrites in California ever stop? now they are trying to ban shampoo bottles and stuff giving to homeless shelters from hotels.......

California lawmakers push to ban tiny shampoo bottles from state's hotels

Tiny shampoo bottles are causing major problems for California, lawmakers say.

California State Assembly members are spearheading an effort to ban those tiny, often complimentary bottles of shampoo and conditioner offered at hotels and resorts across the state, arguing that they are terrible for the environment.

“We know we have an enormous problem with our world, we’ve become addicted to [plastic] and it’s caused a major dilemma environmentally,” Assemblyman Ash Kalra, who introduced Bill AB-1162 in February, told ABC News.

Under the proposed legislation, lodging sites across the state, including vacation rentals, would be prohibited from providing guests with any “small plastic bottle containing a personal care product,” and would be penalized with first a warning, then a fine of $500 per violation.

Reusable or refillable bottles would not be prohibited. As noted by ABC News, in an effort to replace those small plastic bottles, Marriott hotels had announced intentions to start fitting their showers and bath areas with refillable dispensers in 2018.

The leftists have gone full Nazi in California. This is their plan on how to defeat the Nazis.

I'm pretty sure the homeless are doing a good enough job of banning themselves from personal hygiene.

what in THE FUCK does this have to do with the homeless?
It’s one of those headlines you know is complete bullshit. Why can’t people just be honest? If OP bear513 loves those little shampoo bottles then just say so and oppose the bill. Don’t pretend like the state is trying to kill homeless hygiene. Do these liars realize how stupid they sound when they pull this crap?

It’s one of those headlines you know is complete bullshit. Why can’t people just be honest? If OP bear513 loves those little shampoo bottles then just say so and oppose the bill. Don’t pretend like the state is trying to kill homeless hygiene. Do these liars realize how stupid they sound when they pull this crap?
don't think they really care.

slide to ignore and move on. nothing good can come from additional conversation with him.

Do Christian charity work you heathen , then you will know.

so, nothing.

Yeah you don't know shit outside the world of your computer

why don't you go hand out some samples of shampoo to the homeless while bitching at california.

Oh now you realize they do?

Then fucking delete your first post

California has it somewhat right. And this report I have always suspected.

Men's beards have more germs than dog fur, study says

Men's beards have more germs in them than dog fur? That's what a new study from the Hirslanden Clinic in Switzerland found.

Scientists took swabs from men's beards and compared them to samples from dogs' neck fur.

All of the beard samples showed high microbial counts while only about two-thirds of the dog fur samples had high counts.

Seven of the men sampled had microbes that posed a threat to human health in their beards.

Read more:

Rescan on April 13 to keep getting Denver7 over the air

so, nothing.
Wow. You really are clueless.
See this is where you explain why he is clueless instead of wasting time making people ask you to explain yourself. Come on, step it up.
it tells me enough about them in that response to know my life is fine w/o them in it. i can read the ingredients to cheerios and find more info than a post from him anyway.

so, nothing.
See this is where you explain why he is clueless instead of wasting time making people ask you to explain yourself. Come on, step it up.

And you don't know either?

Again thats the problem with Protestants thinking once your saved you can sit around eating twinkies and not do any good works.

I am retired now I volunteer with the local mission, Saturday mornings at the jail and few days s at the local youth crisis center painting walls and stuff.

Men's beards have more germs in them than dog fur? That's what a new study from the Hirslanden Clinic in Switzerland found.

Scientists took swabs from men's beards and compared them to samples from dogs' neck fur.

All of the beard samples showed high microbial counts while only about two-thirds of the dog fur samples had high counts.

Seven of the men sampled had microbes that posed a threat to human health in their beards.

Read more:

That's weird. I had scientists take a swab from my beard, and all they found was semen. :dunno:

so, nothing.

And you don't know either?

Again thats the problem with Protestants thinking once your saved you can sit around eating twinkies and not do any good works.

I am retired now I volunteer with the local mission, Saturday mornings at the jail and few days s at the local youth crisis center painting walls and stuff.
And you paint with little bottles of shampoo?

Read more:

That's weird. I had scientists take a swab from my beard, and all they found was semen. :dunno:

When they swabbed Tom Cruise's beard...They realized he was married to her.

Forum List

Back