California is trying to ban personal hygiene for Homeless people

what in THE FUCK does this have to do with the homeless?

Do Christian charity work you heathen , then you will know.

so, nothing.
Wow. You really are clueless.
See this is where you explain why he is clueless instead of wasting time making people ask you to explain yourself. Come on, step it up.

And you don't know either?

Again thats the problem with Protestants thinking once your saved you can sit around eating twinkies and not do any good works.

I am retired now I volunteer with the local mission, Saturday mornings at the jail and few days s at the local youth crisis center painting walls and stuff.
Good for you... then why do you get online and post lies? If you want to bring good to the world then work on being honest and sincere in your discourse.

I don't know how I feel about legislating away the plastic bottles, but it sounds like a win/win for the environment and hotels. I would figure refillable dispensers would be cheaper for hotels, and I can certainly see how millions of disposable one time use bottles floating around every year would suck for the environment.

I felt the same way about them talking about banning plastic bags. I go to this little grocery store in my area that "charges" you a quarter to get a shopping cart, but you get your quarter back when you return it. They also have no plastic bags. You can buy a reusable bag for 75 cents while you're there, or bring your own. They make a killing off not having to hire people to retrieve carts all day, and people buying their reusable bags. They win. The environment wins.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back