California orders no EV charging over Labor Day weekend

I didn't write that, so I don't know what you're talking about.

But, I think we're done here. I've proved California can't provide basic humanitarian necessities to it's citizens, mostly because it's run by people like you.

You've also proven yourself to be a profound liar.

You also make it remarkably clear that you're proud of that...

if you have money or make a great living it is a great place to live as long as you live in those wealthy areas.....
Which is why I remarked in a previous post about how California is the epitome of everything they are actually against, IE income inequality. It's a great place to live if you are rich but you can make over 50K per year and be homeless. Of course, unless you are an actual business owner, at which point they may be considering moving to another state themselves to avoid outrageous taxes.

Which is why I remarked in a previous post about how California is the epitome of everything they are actually against, IE income inequality. It's a great place to live if you are rich but you can make over 50K per year and be homeless. Of course, unless you are an actual business owner, at which point they may be considering moving to another state themselves to avoid outrageous taxes.

California is a hot mess...but U Haul is happy

thats bullshit we have something like that here in vegas....they dont control nothing unless you let them control your thermostat....you can over ride them....
They will eventually. At least that’s the plan. It’s called SmartGrid and it’s being ramped up in places all over the country. Especially on the West Coast.

Yes, yes, Yes… at least if the government has their way. It’s called SmartGrid and you’re already seeing parts of it every you look. Anything with a “Smart” in front of it is likely a part of it. From SmartPhones to SmartMeters, Smart TVs, appliances, thermostats, etc…

They will eventually. At least that’s the plan. It’s called SmartGrid and it’s being ramped up in places all over the country. Especially on the West Coast.
thats what you believe.....it gets to be 113 out here and i control the thermostat...and i have one supplied by Nevada energy.....if i want i can cut them off from my computer...

grey davis signed the pension deal in 2000 which started this....otherwise wilson left the state with a 13 billion dollar surplus....

That expanded CalPERS which still had unfunded liabilities.

A budget surplus is when monies are 'left over' because the amount budgeted and procured from taxpayers isn't spent.
It should be refunded to the taxpayers, period.

Yes, yes, Yes… at least if the government has their way. It’s called SmartGrid and you’re already seeing parts of it every you look. Anything with a “Smart” in front of it is likely a part of it. From SmartPhones to SmartMeters, Smart TVs, appliances, thermostats, etc…
I understand what you're saying.

I refuse to participate....willingly

:)

thats what you believe.....it gets to be 113 out here and i control the thermostat...and i have one supplied by Nevada energy.....if i want i can cut them off from my computer...

understand what you're saying.

I refuse to participate....willingly
What both of you need to understand is that they’re not gonna give us an option other than existing 100% off the grid. No public utilities at all.

Hell, if they implement the full spectrum of their idea it won’t even be people making these determinations, but rather a series of computers across the country running an algorithm.

back then i dont think so.....
California has had large unfunded liabilities for at least four decades. Grey Davis made it worse by sweetheart deals with the public servant unions giving them fantastic retirements as well as other perqs. Once the democrats managed to gerrymander the state so the republicans had no power it went downhill fast. Now in many races you have democrats running against other democrats, not republicans with predictable results.

Lies.

The grid is way over worked and putin funded groomer environmental groups are working to shut down the power plants left.

The grid is way over worked and putin funded groomer environmental groups are working to shut down the power plants left.
Yes, the grid is seriously outdated and overtaxed with current load. SmartGrid is what these folks want to replace the. Current grid. SG is the future, not the present.

Forum List

Back