California orders no EV charging over Labor Day weekend

Why can't California meet the demands of it's citizens for basic humanitarian services like clean water and electricity? When will you DemoKKKrats demand better.

You stupid fuck, I'm no democrat. I voted for Trump twice.

In fact I've never voted for a Presidential candidate who wasn't a Republican.

Here's the bottom line: You made a claim which was demonstrably false. Instead of simply saying "Yeah, maybe I could've been more clear" you double down on it and render yourself a scumbag lying fuck...

so, nothing was ordered, just requested.

Thanks!
Aka the green freaks power grid cant handle extra loads. Enjoy the darkness.

No other energy company gonna invest there but green freaks.

Same with the black outs in the 90s GE put in those gas turbines back then. California demanded they build in California. GE told them when hell freezes over.

GE reps said that when I was there.

Enjoy thedarkness

Here's the bottom line: You made a claim which was demonstrably false. Instead of simply saying "Yeah, maybe I could've been more clear" you double down on it and render yourself a scumbag lying fuck...
How many new power plants has Pretty Boy Brylcreem licensed for when KKKalifornia goes full electric in a few years?

Why didn't you answer my question? Why can't California meet the demands of it's citizens for basic humanitarian services like clean water and electricity?

Here in LA. Lower Alabama we have blackouts too. Caused by Hurricanes not human stupidity.

BTW. We have water too. ROLL TIDE

Why didn't you answer my question? Why can't California meet the demands of it's citizens for basic humanitarian services like clean water and electricity?

I'll happily respond to your question, liar, but not until you answer mine, which was asked first.

To insist I do otherwise is immature and childish of you.

Now, what in the fuck does "Passing urging violent overthrow of an election" mean when discussing Biden's accomplishments?

Aka the green freaks power grid cant handle extra loads. Enjoy the darkness.

No other energy company gonna invest there but green freaks.

Same with the black outs in the 90s GE put in those gas turbines back then. California demanded they build in California. GE told them when hell freezes over.

GE reps said that when I was there.

Enjoy thedarkness

Whatever are you going on about?

I live about 2100 miles from there, there is no darkness where I am until the sun goes down and I turn off the lights.

Forum List

Back