California orders no EV charging over Labor Day weekend

It's BEEN screwed up since before Swatsanagger [sic] was in office! He REALLY shoved that state down the toilet!!

Do you not remember how Schwarzenegger got into office in the first place?

It was because the people of California came to blame his predecessor, Gray Davis, for the electrical power problems that California was having even back then. In his honor, blackouts and brownouts cam to be known as “Gray-outs”.

I'm not sure it was entirely fair to blame Davis for this; this is a mess that had been in the making long before his time in office. And it's a mess that little has been done about, since, other than to bring the Criminal Gavin Newsom into office, who now wants to force us into electric cars, on a power grid that has no realistic hope of ever being able to support them.

Why didn't you answer my question? Why can't California meet the demands of it's citizens for basic humanitarian services like clean water and electricity?

I live here and I have clean water and electricity. :dunno:

Why keep avoiding what Canon and others are saying? If the title is untrue, just acknowledge that and if it is it should be edited, imo.

We've also been ordered to conserve water...or fines

I'm a construction worker.

I get very dirty and sweaty at work, and need to use a lot of water to clean myself and my clothes.

And construction workers run on an early schedule. The entire time between when I get home from work, and when I have to go to bed, is during “peak usage times” when we're being told to avoid running appliances or otherwise using much energy.

I'll happily respond to your question, liar, but not until you answer mine, which was asked first.

To insist I do otherwise is immature and childish of you.

Now, what in the fuck does "Passing urging violent overthrow of an election" mean when discussing Biden's accomplishments?

I didn't write that, so I don't know what you're talking about.

But, I think we're done here. I've proved California can't provide basic humanitarian necessities to it's citizens, mostly because it's run by people like you.

I live here and I have clean water and electricity. :dunno:

Why keep avoiding what Canon and others are saying? If the title is untrue, just acknowledge that and if it is it should be edited, imo.

As I said, I know the folks in the rich white neighborhoods have clean water and electricity (sometimes, at least).

Try thinking a little bit beyond your doorstep once in a while.

That's right, you know it's true. CA has by far the highest homeless population in the country. Highest level of poverty. Highest level of drug addiction. Highest wealth inequality. And now an inability to meet their citizens basic humanitarian needs of clean water and electricity. Why is that?
Can't you stay on your own topic that you bullshitted about? Talk about "inability" Do you realize if the electricity shuts down on vulnerable people it could be a humanitarian issue? I doubt it. Do you realize many do not have house cooling? I doubt that too, because you are a hack. Plain and simple mouth breather.

Can't you stay on your own topic that you bullshitted about? Talk about "inability" Do you realize if the electricity shuts down on vulnerable people it could be a humanitarian issue? I doubt it. Do you realize many do not have house cooling? I doubt that too, because you are a hack. Plain and simple mouth breather.

Now why would "the electricity shut down on vulnerable people"? Answer: because California is unable to provide basic humanitarian services for their citizens. Why the failure? Because it's run by people like you.

Do you see a difference between what you just posted and this...

California orders no EV charging over Labor Day weekend​

Yes, what's your issue?

Is it personal or are you trying to maintain USMB integrity?

Now why would "the electricity shut down on vulnerable people"? Answer: because California is unable to provide basic humanitarian services for their citizens. Why the failure? Because it's run by people like you.
Typical non-sequitur. Now tell us all how the so-called order was issued and who issued it for you say it was true?
I'm not the only one asking. That is true.

It's a way to try and force most people into public transportation. The average EV is $62,000, plus $2,000 for a charging station, and they have no resale value because if you buy a used EV and the battery goes, it's another 10K to replace it.

Therefore only the elite will be able to drive their own vehicles. As for the rest of us that can't afford them, get your ass on a bus to go everywhere.
Yes. There was a story recently about someone who had bought a used EV and the battery went out soon afterward. After searching, they found another battery was 14K but the vehicle was old enough that they actually couldn't even find another battery, not even for 14K, rendering the vehicle a pile of junk.

Forum List

Back