California Organizers Cancel Women’s March Jan. 19 Due To ‘Overwhelmingly White’ Participants

They are canceling all over. Must not have those willing to participate like they thought they would. Very interesting, interesting indeed...

EUREKA, Calif.— The organizers of the annualhave decided not to hold a rally in Eureka on Jan. 19, as previously planned, because they say participants do not represent the diversity of the area.

From yer own link..
And?

If it was all blacks would it be cancelled? Eureka is whiter than white.

Wait, the weed capital of the world with its insanely high unsolved murder/disappearance rate is white like you?

Yea, amazing how rampant liberalism destroys white communities.

They are canceling all over. Must not have those willing to participate like they thought they would. Very interesting, interesting indeed...

Kinda says their events are racist and discriminatory in origin and ought to be sued as such. Can you imagine if a conservative org cancelled an event because too many minority non-whites signed up? Ahhh------ the hypocrisy of the Left.

The march was canceled in Eureka, CA, as per the OP.

Eureka means "I have found it."

I'm thrilled for your victory! Meanwhile:

16gfiwi.jpg

Interesting. Turns out you're wrong and it's not canceled after all. Who knew?!

Women’s March 2019 — Women's March

Excellent! There are sometimes women marches here is France too, the latest was actually in the Ukraine. They are usually topless with painted writings on them. The girls are beautiful and their body paintings call for general respect and love for women. Of course Americans can't do this, because 300 pound pot bellies are not beautiful.

Excellent! There are sometimes women marches here is France too, the latest was actually in the Ukraine. They are usually topless with painted writings on them. The girls are beautiful and their body paintings call for general respect and love for women. Of course Americans can't do this, because 300 pound pot bellies are not beautiful.
Gang rapes for everybody at the finish line!

IN California? Would it then be MS13 or Barrio 18? All activities on any street are due 50 % to the gang.

IN California? Would it then be MS13 or Barrio 18? All activities on any street are due 50 % to the gang.
France's Women's Marches would be canceled in Cali due to lack of diversity. :)

Some of these people are just nuts, I'm not sure I could describe any other way or with more accuracy.

You're hilariously stupid! Thanks for responding to my post! There's a reason why the beautiful women of Ukraine (one of whom is a bestie of mine) leave your "men" and come to America. It's because here we can go to university, get good jobs, and don't have to put up with vodka-swilling tire-changers like you. Plus here we have real men who love and appreciate real women.

Spasibo!

You're hilariously stupid! Thanks for responding to my post! There's a reason why the beautiful women of Ukraine (one of whom is a bestie of mine) leave your "men" and come to America. It's because here we can go to university, get good jobs, and don't have to put up with vodka-swilling tire-changers like you. Plus here we have real men who love and appreciate real women.

Spasibo!

Moi dorogoi tovarishch durak! Whehehehehe! I don't think a woman would ever want to talk to you, unless to secure here advancement at your expense. She would need to hold her nose for a while, but lucky her, not forever. Hehehe.

Forum List

Back