California Organizers Cancel Women’s March Jan. 19 Due To ‘Overwhelmingly White’ Participants

LMAO! This is hilarious. Leftists being BLATANTLY racist. I hope this shows white women how racist leftists are against them....its disgusting but this will serve a purpose I hope
Slowly the left is driving out any white person with a functioning brain cell

“The group said it is exploring holding an event in March to celebrate International Women’s Day. Anyone interested in helping organize these events are welcome and encouraged to attend.”

Except if you’re white I guess.

Most likely it was cancelled because nobody cared.

What the Left believe:

• Men and women are the same.
  • Men in dresses, women in men’s clothing, are all the same.
  • Blacks are different than whites.

**The Eureka Women’s March organizing committee encourages local supporters to attend the Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration in Eureka on Jan. 21, Martin Luther King Jr. Day.**

And I’m thinking, do they even understand…?

**I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.**

See, this is a mistake.

They [men] should get the number of this woman's march organization and on the day of the march, hold their own little get together. Complete with grills and TV's with the game on. They can then call up the woman's march organization and tell them that we need a beer over here.

Forum List

Back