California parents mobilize after feeling 'political disillusionment'

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Something is happening in California. I'm not claiming some big political shift is coming, but the ground is rumbling for sure. Between this, some gains in the state in the last election by the Republicans, and now what appears may be a successful recall petition making the ballot for Newsom, the political extremists running the state government may have finally reached a point where they've gone a little too far and there may be a reckoning coming. Time will tell.

California is more Blue than it ever has been. Even the Old Money racists from the 1900's are voting (D) nowadays and have given up on the (R).

Absolutely anyone a degree right of center buys WAPO's bullshit
The Los Angeles Times on Wednesday marked a milestone in California politics: Orange County, once a bastion of Republican politics in the state and nationally, now has more registered Democrats than Republicans. (First sentence in the article)

California is more Blue than it ever has been. Even the Old Money racists from the 1900's are voting (D) nowadays and have given up on the (R).

The Los Angeles Times on Wednesday marked a milestone in California politics: Orange County, once a bastion of Republican politics in the state and nationally, now has more registered Democrats than Republicans. (First sentence in the article)

Then you try to double down with LA Times?

Cease being a Progtard left loon, drip

Something is happening in California. I'm not claiming some big political shift is coming, but the ground is rumbling for sure. Between this, some gains in the state in the last election by the Republicans, and now what appears may be a successful recall petition making the ballot for Newsom, the political extremists running the state government may have finally reached a point where they've gone a little too far and there may be a reckoning coming. Time will tell.

Dominion does all the vote counting in CA, why do you think democrats have been able to run it into the dirt so fast?

Then you try to double down with LA Times?

Cease being a Progtard left loon, drip

Okay, same place as the original poster.

Omg? Politico? No wonder you're stupid and ill informed

Do not waste my time with left loon links, I don't read them.....drip

The main issue with California is that very few elections are honest. Fraud rules. The only recourse voters have is to recall the worst. Gavin Newsom, George Gascon both are having recalls. Chesa Boudin in San Francisco is close to the same fate. I wish Orange County would get it together enough to dump Katie Porter.

Nothing but fraud could explain how Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff or Eric Swallwell keep their seats. They are despised in their own districts.

Republicans made some gains this election mostly because of a citizen effort to stop mail in voting and ballot harvesting. Until something happens with those fraud magnets Calif is hopeless

Why is any parent vote for a Democrat?? Dems are determined to wipe out jobs for your kids and sentence them to a life of servitude to the state HELLO!
That makes a lot of sense especially considering the fact that all these Dems you whine about constantly have created some of the nations largest companies, many of which are in Silicon Valley which is responsible for California having the largest economy in the nation . Great logic buddy!

The petition will be successful, the recall election will fail. It will be nothing more than a huge waste of time and money.

Yep, that's what Newsom thought...dumbass.

Newsom Recall Effort Now Has More Than 1.5 Million Signatures

Forum List

Back