California: Progressive Paradise

Just wondering do you feel good doing all these bashing where people lives?

Why are you so bitter about California?
Is this making you feel better?

So let me repeat it again.

Do you feel good trashing where people lives?

Lol, stop changing the subject cockroach. If you hurry you can get out before your stupid ass is burned alive but for God's sake stay the hell out of texas. We have enough filth here.

For god sake? A low class filthy human being like you have a god?
Trust me I will never live in Texas. You stay the fuck out of California.
If you think anyone in their right mind would move to that shithole you are more braindead than I thought.

Yet California is the most visited state by far than any states.
NUMBER ONE.

The Most Visited States in the U.S.

Both Los Angeles and San Francisco are considered Gateway Cities, and are home to some of the most popular and recognizable tourist spots in the country. These include the Golden Gate Bridge, Disneyland, and Hollywood. Additionally, some of the national parks located in California are also significant tourist destinations.

Lol, stop changing the subject cockroach. If you hurry you can get out before your stupid ass is burned alive but for God's sake stay the hell out of texas. We have enough filth here.

If you think anyone in their right mind would move to that shithole you are more braindead than I thought.

NUMBER ONE.

Both Los Angeles and San Francisco are considered Gateway Cities, and are home to some of the most popular and recognizable tourist spots in the country. These include the Golden Gate Bridge, Disneyland, and Hollywood. Additionally, some of the national parks located in California are also significant tourist destinations.
What was I thinking? I apologize. California is a great place.

NUMBER ONE.

LA and SF are considered Gateway Cities and the most visited....unfortunately due to them being Sanctuary Cities (let alone a sanctuary state) those visiting never leave...dumbass.

NUMBER ONE.

Compared to Texas? By far California is way far far better.

NUMBER ONE.

LA and Frisco are shit holes.
Literally.
I am born and raised there.

NUMBER ONE.

Yes it is, you are spot on! What was I thinking?

NUMBER ONE.

LA and SF are considered Gateway Cities and the most visited....unfortunately due to them being Sanctuary Cities (let alone a sanctuary state) those visiting never leave...dumbass.

If 250+ millions visitors comes to California each year. Let say using your stupid and ignorant anal-logy . Let say 100 millions never left. That is 300 millions + 40 millions existing populations. That is 340 millions number of people here in Ca.

I don’t see 340 millions here. STUPID.

No it isn't. The state is a literal shit hole.
Not as bad as Tezass.
Lol. lying pos. This is how bad texas is.

View attachment 284797

A 1300 sq ft house as opposed to this in Texas:

View attachment 284798

1800 sq ft at a fraction of the cost. You filthy liars make me sick! Plus we don't have to go around defenseless here.
You could not get me to live in the shithole tezas. And 1million is cheap for a home here and there is no need to worry about defending anything.
Good, We've got all the progressive douche bags we need. Right, you don't have any need to defend. You are a lying sack of garbage.

List of shootings in California - Wikipedia
THREE MASS SHOOTINGS in less than a week: reaction from CA — restraining order against MAXINE WATERS’ opponent — DEVIN NUNES sues again — BERNIE back in CA

you do the same dam thing.....bashing people were they live....does it make you feel better?....

NUMBER ONE.

If 250+ millions visitors comes to California each year. Let say using your stupid and ignorant anal-logy . Let say 100 millions never left. That is 300 millions + 40 millions existing populations. That is 340 millions number of people here in Ca.

I don’t see 340 millions here. STUPID.

LA and Frisco are shit holes.
Literally.
I am born and raised there.

NUMBER ONE.

Yes it is, you are spot on! What was I thinking?

Good. Now leave the fuck us alone.

Not as bad as Tezass.

View attachment 284797

View attachment 284798

1800 sq ft at a fraction of the cost. You filthy liars make me sick! Plus we don't have to go around defenseless here.
You could not get me to live in the shithole tezas. And 1million is cheap for a home here and there is no need to worry about defending anything.
Good, We've got all the progressive douche bags we need. Right, you don't have any need to defend. You are a lying sack of garbage.

THREE MASS SHOOTINGS in less than a week: reaction from CA — restraining order against MAXINE WATERS’ opponent — DEVIN NUNES sues again — BERNIE back in CA

you do the same dam thing.....bashing people were they live....does it make you feel better?....

No fuck head. I did not start and never started the fight. Keep that in mind.

Not as bad as Tezass.

View attachment 284797

View attachment 284798

Like I already told you many times. I helped homeless veterans. I dedicated a good part of my life helping these people with my own money. That includes facilities and PTSD treatments.

Then seeing these people belittling and trashing poor people. At the same time time trashing Ca. Brings out the worst of me. YOU GOT THAT?

View attachment 284797

View attachment 284798

oh bullshit....you bash people in red states quit often....are you going to be a hypocrite now?...

View attachment 284797

View attachment 284798

Like I already told you many times. I helped homeless veterans. I dedicated a good part of my life helping these people with my own money. That includes facilities and PTSD treatments.

Then seeing these people belittling and trashing poor people. At the same time time trashing Ca. Brings out the worst of me. YOU GOT THAT?
you do the same dam thing...i dont care how pissed off you get....YOU GOT THAT?.....

Miketx. Oh look. There are houses in Ca that doesn’t cost millions of $.
This just shows how ignorant you are.

Lancaster, CA Cheap Homes for Sale | Redfin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
would you live in Lancaster?....

You are very dumb.
Texas unemployment rate Aug. 2019 4%.. Unemployment in Willacy County is 8.3% Aug. 2019.

That is the nature of life. There is a part of states that is booming then there’s a part where is no progress.

There are part of states that are high prices homes. There are places that are cheap. That is the nature of life. DO YOU GET THAT? Or do you want me to repeat it again.

oh bullshit....you bash people in red states quit often....are you going to be a hypocrite now?...

Oh I know you are fascinated with me.

Yes I blasted ignorant people politically and economically.

Miketx. Oh look. There are houses in Ca that doesn’t cost millions of $.
This just shows how ignorant you are.

Lancaster, CA Cheap Homes for Sale | Redfin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
would you live in Lancaster?....

You are very dumb.
Texas unemployment rate Aug. 2019 4%.. Unemployment in Willacy County is 8.3% Aug. 2019.

That is the nature of life. There is a part of states that is booming then there’s a part where is no progress.

There are part of states that are high prices homes. There are places that are cheap. That is the nature of life. DO YOU GET THAT? Or do you want me to repeat it again.
why dont you answer the question.....would you live in Lancaster ca.?.....DO YOU GET THAT?...or should i repeat that question yet again?...

Forum List

Back