Don't California my Tennessee

While I appreciate your honesty, I find it funny that you post a link that supports my point and defies yours.

You posted ..

"you do realize California had fallen to the bottom ten in education....they may not help as much as you think...."

Then post an article that says California landed in the bottom half and shows Tennessee is ranked worse then California...meaning I was still right and your earlier claims is wrong because California is not in the bottom ten.

While I appreciate your honesty, I find it funny that you post a link that supports my point and defies yours.

You posted ..

"you do realize California had fallen to the bottom ten in education....they may not help as much as you think...."

Then post an article that says California landed in the bottom half and shows Tennessee is ranked worse then California...meaning I was still right and your earlier claims is wrong because California is not in the bottom ten.
all i told you was that California is almost as bad...so they are 3 spots away from the bottom 10....big fucking deal....cal 37 tenn 40....wow big difference...

all i told you was that California is almost as bad...so they are 3 spots away from the bottom 10....big fucking deal....cal 37 tenn 40....wow big difference...
No. What you said I copied into my post. It's right there for all to see.

Look man, no biggie. I was polite about your misinformation and just corrected you.

You are only making it worse.

Again, here is what you posted.

"you do realize California had fallen to the bottom ten in education....they may not help as much as you think...." (Post 16)

Do you say California is almost as bad or that California fell to the top 10.

Also, where are you seeing California is 3 spots away. I didn't see that in either of our links.

Are you confusing this stat with something else?

?

The methodology was different then the last link.

You don't like this methodology either?

I see what's going on.

When preconceived notions are contradicted the facts are rejected out of hand.

Here's the list based on education. Cali is worse in K-12 but has one of the best higher education systems in the country.

Tennessee is a good deal better K-12 but sucky higher education ranking.

And my Boy is going to Princeton next year!

As an aside, Tennessee has really good barbeque.

Tennessee sucks donkey dicks. What a shithole state, people-wise. The actual land is beautiful. And wasted on shitty people.
The people are nice too....just wary of strangers...until they get behind the wheel of an automobile....then they are some of the worst humans on the planet.

Here's the list based on education. Cali is worse in K-12 but has one of the best higher education systems in the country.

Tennessee is a good deal better K-12 but sucky higher education ranking.

And my Boy is going to Princeton next year!

As an aside, Tennessee has really good barbeque.
I have no issues with any states. Been through most of them and lived in 4 of them. WA, IL, VA and GA. All good.

Spent a couple weeks in the Memphis area for work training and the BBQ was outstanding and the people were nice.

It just seems every day there are multiple threads from the same cadre of democrat hating Trump supporters bashing any state or city in the name of "libs are bad" and yet the red states are not any better.

It's Un-American nonsense pushed by partisons, trolls and foreign trolls who try to divide us.

20 years of Fox news and Rush Limbaugh etc etc being parroted like turrets syndrome or something.

Anyhow, thanks for the info. Now I shall wait for the rage and vitriol of Trump supporters after they read this post. Sigh ...

Forum List

Back