Don't California my Tennessee

No. What you said I copied into my post. It's right there for all to see.

Look man, no biggie. I was polite about your misinformation and just corrected you.

You are only making it worse.

Again, here is what you posted.

"you do realize California had fallen to the bottom ten in education....they may not help as much as you think...." (Post 16)

Do you say California is almost as bad or that California fell to the top 10.

Also, where are you seeing California is 3 spots away. I didn't see that in either of our links.

Are you confusing this stat with something else?
geez i got the number wrong....dont have a shit hemorrhage....bottom line California is no longer top 5 like they were last century so they,no 37 may not be as smart as you think they are and may be no help at all to no 40 Tennessee.....

I have no issues with any states. Been through most of them and lived in 4 of them. WA, IL, VA and GA. All good.

Spent a couple weeks in the Memphis area for work training and the BBQ was outstanding and the people were nice.

It just seems every day there are multiple threads from the same cadre of democrat hating Trump supporters bashing any state or city in the name of "libs are bad" and yet the red states are not any better.

It's Un-American nonsense pushed by partisons, trolls and foreign trolls who try to divide us.

20 years of Fox news and Rush Limbaugh etc etc being parroted like turrets syndrome or something.

Anyhow, thanks for the info. Now I shall wait for the rage and vitriol of Trump supporters after they read this post. Sigh ...
ALL states have something to offer, Have lived in 6 states some long some short. Visited the rest.
If your a closed minded person, you will Trash any state that you think supports the other team.
EVEN if you never lived or visited. JUST PARTY PROPAGANDA.
And I get it, some states do things (I WE ) DISAPROVE OF.
IF you spend time there you may find more to like.

I was calling out Cats link, he's used it before, I looked into it, how they determine their 'rankings' is bullshit.
i witnessed it happening....their educational system was great at one time....the early 90's is when it started going downhill....i can only imagine what it has been like....

you do realize California had fallen to the bottom ten in education....they may not help as much as you think....

I wanted to tell you my uncle sold his place in Florida for $700,000. Bought it for $150k. After the taxes, lawyer, closing costs, $400,000. Florida. Ha!

Cali iq 99.lol if only more liberals would flee turning Texas blue with their liberal ways.

I wanted to tell you my uncle sold his place in Florida for $700,000. Bought it for $150k. After the taxes, lawyer, closing costs, $400,000. Florida. Ha!

Cali iq 99.lol if only more liberals would flee turning Texas blue with their liberal ways.
sold a 4 plex here for $820,000 that was bought for $84,000 in 1984......

What did you walk away with? I heard you have to keep it in Cali or pay a higher tax

And now the truth comes out. You’re a millionaire.

Republicans don’t leave Cali. Only losers do.

Or, I’m not calling you a loser. I’m just pointing out something you idiot. If you bought a house in Tennessee in 1984 for $84k today it’d be worth $200,000. So Cali was good to you. Allowed you to go be a rich man in Tennessee

Or, I’m not calling you a loser. I’m just pointing out something you idiot. If you bought a house in Tennessee in 1984 for $84k today it’d be worth $200,000. So Cali was good to you. Allowed you to go be a rich man in Tennessee
it better have been good, i paid enough taxes in 50 years there.....what i find funny is you think you are a rich guy,,,,you couldnt afford to live in fucking Garden Grove ca....

To turn it purple.
sorry lenny ...in the time i was in the PO there, mostly conservatives or moderates moved out....or small business owners.....you guys just think more liberals are moving out because you guys put a label on California.....if a few thousand Californians can turn a state with millions in it more liberal...that shit is on the people who lived there allowing it to happen...i look at it as pay back anyway....

Forum List

Back