California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

If you're asking for the exact words he is alleged to have said, I have no idea. All the articles say is that he supposedly threatened to kill people at the Islamic center. Did Faun claim to know the exact words the man allegedly said? All I saw was Faun claiming there are multiple charges, and you replying that there are not.

Then I will help you out; here are his exact words:

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE WILL SEE.”
  • “PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.”
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”
  • “Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”

So, where is the threat to kill? Where is a threat at all?

You seem to be having some trouble with this. According to the articles, those posts are not the only thing Feigin is charged with doing. He also is alleged to have made phone calls to the center, and having threatened to kill people at the center in one of those calls. Also according to some of the articles, Feigin is also supposed to have posted "rants" on Twitter.

The extent of what the police and/or the people at the Islamic center are accusing Feigin of having said is not encompassed by the Facebook posts.

Feel free to post these "other things" that none of the leftist press can seem to produce.

The phone calls cannot be linked to Fiegin, as was shown a week ago.

{
When Muhammad Popote arrived for work at the Islamic Center of Southern California on September 19 of last year, there was a message waiting on the center's voicemail.
"I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid shit religion," the unknown caller said.
The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.
Popote, 19, dialed 911 minutes later to report the alleged threat.
"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.
Popote said he suspected the unknown caller was the same person who had recently made some insulting posts on the center's Facebook page.
His name is Mark Feigin, he told the operator.
"He seems to be the racist type and he fits the profile exactly," Popote said.}

Hate crime whodunit: Do police have the wrong man? - CNN

Now, are YOU going to say that "I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid shit religion," is a threat?

Really?

This is religious persecution for opposition to Islam, nothing more or less.

It is also an attack on the Constitution of the United States and coupled with other acts by the California Fascist Regime, an act of civil war that I call on President Trump to put down with Federal Troops.

The USMB Flame board isn't going to go over well in California, then. Or, just freedom of speech in general from anyone other than the usual liberal echo chamber group think. Naughty naughty!

[
Aww, you poor thing. Reality is such a bitch to you, huh?

Reality stupid fuck? Reality is that Feigin was arrested for offending Islam. The Saudi Style religious compliance police arrested and charged a man with failure to bow to Islam.

Otherwise, post the EXACT WORDS of the threat Feigin is charged with making?

Thank you for tearing that pos up for me LOL............. and you were right but morons won't ever live in reality LOL they can't.

These turds are going to start a shooting war.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died preserving our Constitution. Now the state of California is no different, not one bit, than the Nazi regime of Adolf Hitler.

Will Americans allow these Nazi piles of shit to impose Saudi Religious laws and persecute a man for holding opinions in opposition to Islam?

California has crossed a line on par of firing on Ft. Sumter. The Nazi regime is in open civil war against the United States and particularly against the citizens of the once American state. We cannot allow open religious persecution of this sort. Trump should immediately move federal troops in to protect Mr. Feigin and to place Jerry Brown in custody for treason.

Not one bit different than the Nazis, huh?

0a7.jpg

Not one bit.

If you're asking for the exact words he is alleged to have said, I have no idea. All the articles say is that he supposedly threatened to kill people at the Islamic center. Did Faun claim to know the exact words the man allegedly said? All I saw was Faun claiming there are multiple charges, and you replying that there are not.

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”

You seem to be having some trouble with this. According to the articles, those posts are not the only thing Feigin is charged with doing. He also is alleged to have made phone calls to the center, and having threatened to kill people at the center in one of those calls. Also according to some of the articles, Feigin is also supposed to have posted "rants" on Twitter.

The extent of what the police and/or the people at the Islamic center are accusing Feigin of having said is not encompassed by the Facebook posts.

Feel free to post these "other things" that none of the leftist press can seem to produce.

{
When Muhammad Popote arrived for work at the Islamic Center of Southern California on September 19 of last year, there was a message waiting on the center's voicemail.
"I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid shit religion," the unknown caller said.
The following day, Popote answered the phone and heard what he would later tell police was the same male voice he recognized from the message a day earlier. Popote said the caller uttered the same derogatory phrase as the day before.
"He said that he's going to annihilate Muslim rats like us," Popote told the operator, according to a recording of the call.
Popote said he suspected the unknown caller was the same person who had recently made some insulting posts on the center's Facebook page.

Now, are YOU going to say that "I hope you fucking Muslim rats either leave the US or dump your stupid shit religion," is a threat?

Really?

It is also an attack on the Constitution of the United States and coupled with other acts by the California Fascist Regime, an act of civil war that I call on President Trump to put down with Federal Troops.

I already posted that CNN link. The case for the calls might be weak. But that doesn't alter the fact that the police arrested him because they thought he was the man who made calls threatening to KILL people and they charged him for that. Those things get taken seriously and is not simply considered "opposition to" a religion.

As I pointed out - there have been multiple cases of convictions of similar behavior towards churches and synogogues.

Every time you do anything different to a Muslim than you would anyone else because of his/her religion is part of Sharia.

No not excuses, exceptions for Islam as it somehow deserves respect other religions see none of? It tells Islam it can go farther using our laws against us. But that has been obvious for a while.

Take a moment to educate yourself ( won't even go into the fact you know nothing apparently of "Sharia").

This is case where California has laws regarding hate speech and regarding threats.

The Mosque is being treated exactly the same as a Church or a Synagogue had they been the recipient of such threats. In fact I pointed out cases where it was a Church and a Synagogue. A simple google will bring up many similar cases not involving a Mosque.

What I kind of wonder is - are you reacting this way because you believe that it's ok to do this to Mosques but not to Churches and Synagogues? :dunno:
I know enough about Sharia that I know it demands recognition of Islam everywhere and all the time. And letting people know who did it is not the same is why he did it, is it? Maybe a rhetorical question, but when are people going to be told why people object to Islam?

Back to the case in hand...

The Mosque is being treated exactly the same as a Church or a Synagogue had they been the recipient of such threats. In fact I pointed out cases where it was a Church and a Synagogue. A simple google will bring up many similar cases not involving a Mosque.
What I asked is the case at hand. Churches and Synagogues do not have violent reprisals for insults on their menu.

Did this Mosque? I certainly didn't read anything about that....

Do some mosques? I have read something about that. What synagogues or churches have promoted violence, because I did not read about that.

Take a moment to educate yourself ( won't even go into the fact you know nothing apparently of "Sharia").

This is case where California has laws regarding hate speech and regarding threats.

What I kind of wonder is - are you reacting this way because you believe that it's ok to do this to Mosques but not to Churches and Synagogues? :dunno:
I know enough about Sharia that I know it demands recognition of Islam everywhere and all the time. And letting people know who did it is not the same is why he did it, is it? Maybe a rhetorical question, but when are people going to be told why people object to Islam?

Back to the case in hand...

What I asked is the case at hand. Churches and Synagogues do not have violent reprisals for insults on their menu.

Did this Mosque? I certainly didn't read anything about that....

Do some mosques? I have read something about that. What synagogues or churches have promoted violence, because I did not read about that.

We are talking about this one.

{

Really?

I already posted that CNN link. The case for the calls might be weak. But that doesn't alter the fact that the police arrested him because they thought he was the man who made calls threatening to KILL people and they charged him for that. Those things get taken seriously and is not simply considered "opposition to" a religion.

As I pointed out - there have been multiple cases of convictions of similar behavior towards churches and synogogues.

Police arrested him for opposition to Islam at the behest of Kamala Harris who seeks to make an example of those who cross the political correctness of the ruling Maoist democrats in the state.

Once again, you nor any Bolshevik can produce one bit of actual evidence of wrong doing. You point to leftist press reports that contain only innuendo. Not one source has presented a single bit of fact to even remotely support the persecution of this man by the scofflaw state and the Gestapo like LAPD.

I again call on President Trump to put down with Federal Troops the illegal regime of Jerry Brown and arrest ALL of those involved in persecuting this case on charges of treason.

". . . with intent to annoy or harass . . ."

• “Filthy Muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”
What I see in each or all of the above comments are expressed personal opinions. Nothing more or less. I see no affirmable "intent to annoy or harass." Whoever is prosecuting this outrage is relying on the accused being unable to afford a lawyer who is capable of having this nonsensical action tossed out on the first motion. If there is a solicitation for defense funding I will contribute and post the information here.

". . . with intent to annoy or harass . . ."

• “Filthy Muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”
What I see in each or all of the above comments are expressed personal opinions. Nothing more or less. I see no affirmable "intent to annoy or harass." Whoever is prosecuting this outrage is relying on the accused being unable to afford a lawyer who is capable of having this nonsensical action tossed out on the first motion. If there is a solicitation for defense funding I will contribute and post the information here.

Really?

If those kind of messages aren't annoying or harassing .... I guess nothing is right?

{

Really?

I'm not making a judgement on Feigin's guilt or innocence. I'm simply explaining to you that he has been charged for more than the Facebook posts you keep referring to. Evidence of this has been provided to you over and over. If the calls cannot be linked to Feigin, they should be dropped or he should be acquitted.

I have repeatedly stated that I don't believe the Facebook posts should constitute criminal harassment, and I have questioned whether the relevant California statute is Constitutional, because it is far too broad and applicable to too many possible instances as written.

I never claimed the Facebook posts constitute a threat, particularly not a criminal one.

[
Aww, you poor thing. Reality is such a bitch to you, huh?

Reality stupid fuck? Reality is that Feigin was arrested for offending Islam. The Saudi Style religious compliance police arrested and charged a man with failure to bow to Islam.

Otherwise, post the EXACT WORDS of the threat Feigin is charged with making?

Thank you for tearing that pos up for me LOL............. and you were right but morons won't ever live in reality LOL they can't.

These turds are going to start a shooting war.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died preserving our Constitution. Now the state of California is no different, not one bit, than the Nazi regime of Adolf Hitler.

Will Americans allow these Nazi piles of shit to impose Saudi Religious laws and persecute a man for holding opinions in opposition to Islam?

California has crossed a line on par of firing on Ft. Sumter. The Nazi regime is in open civil war against the United States and particularly against the citizens of the once American state. We cannot allow open religious persecution of this sort. Trump should immediately move federal troops in to protect Mr. Feigin and to place Jerry Brown in custody for treason.

Not one bit different than the Nazis, huh?

0a7.jpg

Not one bit.

I don't like to speak for others. However, I feel fine to say, on behalf of the many millions who suffered and died as a result of the Nazis, FU for trying to say that California is just like the Nazis. ;)

Get back to me when California starts invading other countries, or forcing millions into forced labor camps, or performing mass executions and attempted genocide.

{

Really?

Police arrested him for opposition to Islam at the behest of Kamala Harris who seeks to make an example of those who cross the political correctness of the ruling Maoist democrats in the state.

Once again, you nor any Bolshevik can produce one bit of actual evidence of wrong doing. You point to leftist press reports that contain only innuendo. Not one source has presented a single bit of fact to even remotely support the persecution of this man by the scofflaw state and the Gestapo like LAPD.

I again call on President Trump to put down with Federal Troops the illegal regime of Jerry Brown and arrest ALL of those involved in persecuting this case on charges of treason.
You're fucking demented. :cuckoo: You've been shown repeatedly that he was arrested for allegedly threatening to kill someone. That you still can't grasp that doesn't mean he wasn't charged for making a criminal threat -- it only means you're too senile to debate this.

Really?

If those kind of messages aren't annoying or harassing .... I guess nothing is right?
Two concepts you need to ponder:

1) If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out. Read something that doesn't annoy you.

2) Amendment One -- Free speech.

I read the same items and wasn't annoyed or offended in the least. I found absolutely nothing "harassing" about them. I believe the prosecutor in this example is acting out of extreme personal bias.

Really?

Two concepts you need to ponder:

1) If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out. Read something that doesn't annoy you.

2) Amendment One -- Free speech.

I read the same items and wasn't annoyed or offended in the least. I found absolutely nothing "harassing" about them. I believe the prosecutor in this example is acting out of extreme personal bias.

While I don't like the California statute which is being used, you were not the target of the supposed harassment. That you didn't find the posts harassing, that you weren't annoyed or offended, isn't particularly relevant.

I do think the man was attempting to be annoying, or offensive; to vent his anger at the Islamic center. I don't think that should constitute criminal harassment, at least not in this case. That it does based on the California law just means that law needs to be much more limited in scope.

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

This violates free speech and cruel and unusual punishment in the federal Constitution.

Yes, it is an act of war by the Caliphate of California.

The Caliphorniate?

One is not allowed free speech? It's not like IP blocking / moderating ain't a thing. And really, a misdemeanor? This is blatant misuse of the law.

Forum List

Back