California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

No, it’s like enforcing California law. You threaten to kill someone and you could find yourself facing formal charges.

Bottom line, it is like enforcing Sharia. Unsurprisingly, you are here to make excuses for Islam.
Coyote sees high comedy(her funny rating), I see emasculation, capitulation and cowardice.
It was worthy of laughter since this case has nothing to do with Sharia law and no one is making excuses for Islam.
Every time you do anything different to a Muslim than you would anyone else because of his/her religion is part of Sharia.

No not excuses, exceptions for Islam as it somehow deserves respect other religions see none of? It tells Islam it can go farther using our laws against us. But that has been obvious for a while.

Take a moment to educate yourself ( won't even go into the fact you know nothing apparently of "Sharia").

This is case where California has laws regarding hate speech and regarding threats.

The Mosque is being treated exactly the same as a Church or a Synagogue had they been the recipient of such threats. In fact I pointed out cases where it was a Church and a Synagogue. A simple google will bring up many similar cases not involving a Mosque.

What I kind of wonder is - are you reacting this way because you believe that it's ok to do this to Mosques but not to Churches and Synagogues? :dunno:
I know enough about Sharia that I know it demands recognition of Islam everywhere and all the time. And letting people know who did it is not the same is why he did it, is it? Maybe a rhetorical question, but when are people going to be told why people object to Islam?

Back to the case in hand...

The Mosque is being treated exactly the same as a Church or a Synagogue had they been the recipient of such threats. In fact I pointed out cases where it was a Church and a Synagogue. A simple google will bring up many similar cases not involving a Mosque.

Coyote sees high comedy(her funny rating), I see emasculation, capitulation and cowardice.
It was worthy of laughter since this case has nothing to do with Sharia law and no one is making excuses for Islam.
Every time you do anything different to a Muslim than you would anyone else because of his/her religion is part of Sharia.

No not excuses, exceptions for Islam as it somehow deserves respect other religions see none of? It tells Islam it can go farther using our laws against us. But that has been obvious for a while.

California is SICK MENTALLY and fk over their own people and no this is NOT some PHOTO SHOPPED BS

26167401_1613110582117162_4875502540268802651_n.jpg

Did you just snap that pic yourself? :p

That's a pretty clever prank, although I'd guess if whoever did it gets caught, it might be a misdemeanor charge.

Prank California highway signs 'welcome' felons, illegal immigrants and MS-13

WIthout even clicking on the link I bet that retard site SNOPES told you that...

You seriously think that is a real California sign?

Take a moment to educate yourself ( won't even go into the fact you know nothing apparently of "Sharia").

This is case where California has laws regarding hate speech and regarding threats.

What I kind of wonder is - are you reacting this way because you believe that it's ok to do this to Mosques but not to Churches and Synagogues? :dunno:
I know enough about Sharia that I know it demands recognition of Islam everywhere and all the time. And letting people know who did it is not the same is why he did it, is it? Maybe a rhetorical question, but when are people going to be told why people object to Islam?

What I asked is the case at hand. Churches and Synagogues do not have violent reprisals for insults on their menu.

California is SICK MENTALLY and fk over their own people and no this is NOT some PHOTO SHOPPED BS

That's a pretty clever prank, although I'd guess if whoever did it gets caught, it might be a misdemeanor charge.

WIthout even clicking on the link I bet that retard site SNOPES told you that...

Oh hell I was wrong, .......... A video is quite different from a photos............... though LMAO..

Whether a video or photo, the sign is a prank. Someone really put the sign there, it just isn't supposed to be there. :p

Has it occurred to you that inforwars makes sure they aren't anything like MSM . They work very hard on not being leftist liberal lying news media like CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc.........

2. Did it occur to you there are court documents i"ve posted where the information can't be twisted by news media.

did you bother to read the provided COURT documents.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

The document you posted was the court's response to the defendant's motion to dismiss count #2. There are other charges against him.

You don't know that because you can't help but fall for InfoWars' bullshit of posting only the parts of a story they want you to know about.

No Fawn, there are not. You are just stupid and lying as always. You have no clue what the facts are, nor do you care. You are the mindless fuck you always are, rah rah democrats with no idea what it is you are praising.
Why do you blame me for your inability to comprehend the implication of entering a motion to dismiss count #2 implies there's a count #1? Maybe even more counts?

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Fawn, you're just flat out stupid. You stumble into a thread with no idea what is going on and start spouting moronic shit because you think it somehow serves your party.

Now go crawl back in the gutter. If at some later point I want your opinion, I'll fart.

The evidence seems to indicate that Feigin was, in fact, brought up on multiple charges. There have been other links, but I'll post some again.

L.A. man charged with making terrorist threats against Islamic Center
Man arrested in Islamic center threats had guns, ammo
Guns, Ammo Found At Home Of Man Accused Of Making Threats Against Islamic Center Of SoCal

You'll note that the name, Mark Feigin, is the same as the one from the OP article, as is the alleged target of the harassment/threats, the Islamic Center of Southern California. So, yes, it does appear that the man has multiple charges against him.

So, this threat the Saudi Religious police are alleging, what are the EXACT words?

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

This violates free speech and cruel and unusual punishment in the federal Constitution.

Yes, it is an act of war by the Caliphate of California.

If you're asking for the exact words he is alleged to have said, I have no idea. All the articles say is that he supposedly threatened to kill people at the Islamic center. Did Faun claim to know the exact words the man allegedly said? All I saw was Faun claiming there are multiple charges, and you replying that there are not.

Then I will help you out; here are his exact words:

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE WILL SEE.”
  • “PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION.”
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”
  • “Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization.”

So, where is the threat to kill? Where is a threat at all?

[
Aww, you poor thing. Reality is such a bitch to you, huh?

Reality stupid fuck? Reality is that Feigin was arrested for offending Islam. The Saudi Style religious compliance police arrested and charged a man with failure to bow to Islam.

Otherwise, post the EXACT WORDS of the threat Feigin is charged with making?

Thank you for tearing that pos up for me LOL............. and you were right but morons won't ever live in reality LOL they can't.

These turds are going to start a shooting war.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died preserving our Constitution. Now the state of California is no different, not one bit, than the Nazi regime of Adolf Hitler.

Will Americans allow these Nazi piles of shit to impose Saudi Religious laws and persecute a man for holding opinions in opposition to Islam?

California has crossed a line on par of firing on Ft. Sumter. The Nazi regime is in open civil war against the United States and particularly against the citizens of the once American state. We cannot allow open religious persecution of this sort. Trump should immediately move federal troops in to protect Mr. Feigin and to place Jerry Brown in custody for treason.

If you're asking for the exact words he is alleged to have said, I have no idea. All the articles say is that he supposedly threatened to kill people at the Islamic center. Did Faun claim to know the exact words the man allegedly said? All I saw was Faun claiming there are multiple charges, and you replying that there are not.

Then I will help you out; here are his exact words:

• “THE TERROR HIKE … SOUNDS LIKE FUN” (In reference to the Center’s advertised “Sunset Hike”)
  • “Islam is dangerous – fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america – the more terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable.”

So, where is the threat to kill? Where is a threat at all?

You seem to be having some trouble with this. According to the articles, those posts are not the only thing Feigin is charged with doing. He also is alleged to have made phone calls to the center, and having threatened to kill people at the center in one of those calls. Also according to some of the articles, Feigin is also supposed to have posted "rants" on Twitter.

The extent of what the police and/or the people at the Islamic center are accusing Feigin of having said is not encompassed by the Facebook posts.

[
Aww, you poor thing. Reality is such a bitch to you, huh?

Reality stupid fuck? Reality is that Feigin was arrested for offending Islam. The Saudi Style religious compliance police arrested and charged a man with failure to bow to Islam.

Otherwise, post the EXACT WORDS of the threat Feigin is charged with making?

Thank you for tearing that pos up for me LOL............. and you were right but morons won't ever live in reality LOL they can't.

These turds are going to start a shooting war.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died preserving our Constitution. Now the state of California is no different, not one bit, than the Nazi regime of Adolf Hitler.

Will Americans allow these Nazi piles of shit to impose Saudi Religious laws and persecute a man for holding opinions in opposition to Islam?

California has crossed a line on par of firing on Ft. Sumter. The Nazi regime is in open civil war against the United States and particularly against the citizens of the once American state. We cannot allow open religious persecution of this sort. Trump should immediately move federal troops in to protect Mr. Feigin and to place Jerry Brown in custody for treason.

Not one bit different than the Nazis, huh?

0a7.jpg

If it sounds unconstitutional to you, that’s only because you’re seeing the InfoWars version of events, not the actual version.

I read the State's response to the request to dismiss. Based upon the facts as stated by the State- it seems unconstitutional.

The accused posted 4 comments on a FB page- all of them vile- but not threatening. There is no indication that the poster was asked to stop posting and continued to post.

I hate this kind of crap but the owner of the FB page could have simply blocked the guy from posting on her page after the first comment. And posting 4 times doesn't seem to constitute harrasment to me.

And I really hate agreeing with anything on Infowars.....but based upon the source document- seems unconstitutional to me.
InfoWars doesn’t give the complete picture as they omit the main charge against him, threatening to kill someone. Adding the charge of a hate crime has been constitutionally tested and passed.

In re M.S. (1995)
I agree but....the fb portion of the charges is questionable imo.

There is no other portion.

This is persecution for opposing Islam.

The State of California is no different than the Saudi Religious police.

This is an act of war against the United States and against the citizens of California. The state is not a legitimate government and have neither legal nor moral authority.

Do you think that the various news articles describing the multiple charges filed against Mark Feigin are all lies? You continue to post as though the charge from the OP is the only one Feigin has had made against him. Why are you so insistent this is the case?

Again, note that the articles you site all fail to list what the words of these "threats are."

But they are in the criminal complaint:

Show me the threat?

There is none, there is opposition to what is clearly the official state religion of Islam, nothing more. California is persecuting a citizen of the state and of the United States for opposition to Islam.

California is violating the United States Constitution and engaged in acts of war in the oppression of basic civil rights.

I implore President Trump to immediately move Federal Troops into the State to restore the rule of law and to place the fascist regime of California in custody for treason.

If it sounds unconstitutional to you, that’s only because you’re seeing the InfoWars version of events, not the actual version.

I read the State's response to the request to dismiss. Based upon the facts as stated by the State- it seems unconstitutional.

The accused posted 4 comments on a FB page- all of them vile- but not threatening. There is no indication that the poster was asked to stop posting and continued to post.

I hate this kind of crap but the owner of the FB page could have simply blocked the guy from posting on her page after the first comment. And posting 4 times doesn't seem to constitute harrasment to me.

And I really hate agreeing with anything on Infowars.....but based upon the source document- seems unconstitutional to me.
InfoWars doesn’t give the complete picture as they omit the main charge against him, threatening to kill someone. Adding the charge of a hate crime has been constitutionally tested and passed.

In re M.S. (1995)
Hate crime whodunit: Do police have the wrong man? - CNN

Different charges- the suit is not about the threat- which according to the CNN article is rather dubious anyways.

Making a threat is of course illegal- but that is not what he is being charged with here.
Man accused of threatening to kill Muslims is a 'victim' of alt-right social media, his attorneys say

State prosecutors charged Feigin with making criminal threats. His weapons and ammunition were seized pending the outcome of his case, Sheahen said.

Feigin faces an additional allegation of committing a hate crime and a misdemeanor count of making annoying telephone calls, according to documents filed in court last week. He is scheduled to be arraigned Nov. 10.

The first call to the Islamic Center came Sept. 19, when a man left a voicemail that was “peppered with vulgarity and espoused hatred toward the Muslim faith,” Frank said. The next day a man called again, threatening to kill the person who answered the phone along with other members of the center, police said.

Did you read the CNN article? The guy sounds like an asshole but it looks really questionable that he was the one who phoned in the threat.

I am wondering whether the other charges are perhaps because they think that the threat charge is so weak that they are trying to get him on this other stuff.
I not only read it, I talked about its contents earlier on in this thread...

California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.
Infowars....???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Why doesn't Infowars reveal the whole story? That being Mark Feigin was charged because police initially believed he was the person who made threatening phone calls to a mosque. Though it's also true that new evidence has since emerged leaning towards his innocence, the charges against him have not been dropped and it's looking like he'll need to defend himself in court.

Bottom line, it is like enforcing Sharia. Unsurprisingly, you are here to make excuses for Islam.
No, it’s like enforcing California law. You threaten to kill someone and you could find yourself facing formal charges.

There is more to the story then what is in the link. Unsurprisingly.

Hollywood opposes Christianity each and every day. I have seen no one arrested or imprisoned for opposition to Christianity by the California Caliphate.

Oh, and precisely what was done to the fictional mosque? A man posted opposition to Islam on the facebook page of the Islamic Center of Southern California, foolishly believing that he had a right to his own opinion and freedom of speech. The Saudi style LAPD showed him otherwise when they arrested him for what? Blasphemy?

President Trump has a duty to move Federal troops in to protect Mark Lucian Feigin and the rest of the besieged citizens of California until such time as the Fascist regime of Jerry Brown is in custody and the rule of law restored to the Islamic state.

What I asked is the case at hand. Churches and Synagogues do not have violent reprisals for insults on their menu.

Did this Mosque? I certainly didn't read anything about that....

Hollywood opposes Christianity each and every day. I have seen no one arrested or imprisoned for opposition to Christianity by the California Caliphate.

Oh, and precisely what was done to the fictional mosque? A man posted opposition to Islam on the facebook page of the Islamic Center of Southern California, foolishly believing that he had a right to his own opinion and freedom of speech. The Saudi style LAPD showed him otherwise when they arrested him for what? Blasphemy?

President Trump has a duty to move Federal troops in to protect Mark Lucian Feigin and the rest of the besieged citizens of California until such time as the Fascist regime of Jerry Brown is in custody and the rule of law restored to the Islamic state.

No one has been arrested or imprisoned for opposition for Islam either :dunno:

This violates free speech and cruel and unusual punishment in the federal Constitution.

Yes, it is an act of war by the Caliphate of California.

The Caliphorniate?

In re M.S. (1995)

This is an act of war against the United States and against the citizens of California. The state is not a legitimate government and have neither legal nor moral authority.

That is listed as charge #2. As another poster already pointed - where is charge #1? (hint: the other portion).

Again, feel free to demonstrate ANY threat.

You can't, there is none.

This is religious persecution as a shot across the bow of the United States Constitution. California is engaged in hostilities against the United States and the duly ratified Constitution.

You seriously think that is a real California sign?

The sign is real.

The bottom one is not placed there by the Fascist regime that has wrested control of the state.

California is in open revolt, a state of civil war.

In re M.S. (1995)

That is listed as charge #2. As another poster already pointed - where is charge #1? (hint: the other portion).

Again, feel free to demonstrate ANY threat.

You can't, there is none.

This is religious persecution as a shot across the bow of the United States Constitution. California is engaged in hostilities against the United States and the duly ratified Constitution.

Calling a religious house of worship and threatening to kill it's members isn't exactly a "religious right".

The persecution claim isn't going to fly :lol:

In re M.S. (1995)

Do you think that the various news articles describing the multiple charges filed against Mark Feigin are all lies? You continue to post as though the charge from the OP is the only one Feigin has had made against him. Why are you so insistent this is the case?

Again, note that the articles you site all fail to list what the words of these "threats are."

But they are in the criminal complaint:

Show me the threat?

There is none, there is opposition to what is clearly the official state religion of Islam, nothing more. California is persecuting a citizen of the state and of the United States for opposition to Islam.

California is violating the United States Constitution and engaged in acts of war in the oppression of basic civil rights.

I implore President Trump to immediately move Federal Troops into the State to restore the rule of law and to place the fascist regime of California in custody for treason.

I'll try this again. Those sentences you quoted are from the Facebook posts. They are not the only things Feigin is alleged to have said. The police also charged him for allegedly calling the center and threatening to kill someone.

Why do you insist that those statements from the Facebook posts are the only things Feigin is alleged to have said which led to criminal charges? The various news articles on this case have been clear that Facebook posts were not the only place Feigin is accused of having harassed the center.

I completely agree that those Facebook posts do not seem to rise to the level of legal harassment, and I've said as much in this thread.

Why this refusal to acknowledge that Feigin is being charged for more than just Facebook posts? I can only guess that you're looking at the PEOPLE'S OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO DISMISS COUNT 2 AS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS APPLIED when you talk about the criminal complaint. Here is a link showing Feigin being charged with both a felony and a misdemeanor: https://reason.com/assets/db/15145265881902.pdf
In that you will read this: "On October 18, 2016, the California Attorney General's Office filed a criminal complaint in Los Angeles County Superior Court charging Defendant with one felony violation of Penal Code section 422(a), Criminal Threats and one misdemeanor violation of Penal Code section 653m(b), Annoying Telephone Calls based on repeated contact Defendant engaged in with the Islamic Center of Southern California." The Facebook posts brought the charge of Annoying Telephone Calls. The alleged threats over the telephone brought the Criminal Threats charge.

Forum List

Back