Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

I am now, I quit my job, I'll be working for cash on my own. I will no longer pay taxes. So fuck you bastards.

:lmao:

The IRS won't forget about you and when they do find you they will start asking how you paid your rent and fed yourself and make an estimate of your income and tax you based on that estimate.

They will also charge you with tax evasion since you failed to declare your income.

Great plan you have there!

:cuckoo:
The IRS can't get what their is no record of. Hence the key words (CASH ONLY)

Be very careful, the IRS, can and will estimate and they will go heavy on their side. I have ran businesses over the decades and have dealt with other businesses, and the IRS will get theirs. I have always paid and conducted business with in the law and they are still tough to deal with. Just a warning, I have seen what government agencies can do to businesses in compliance. They are ruthless, cold and assholes, and that is if you are all legal.

The IRS won't forget about you and when they do find you they will start asking how you paid your rent and fed yourself and make an estimate of your income and tax you based on that estimate.

They will also charge you with tax evasion since you failed to declare your income.

Be very careful, the IRS, can and will estimate and they will go heavy on their side. I have ran businesses over the decades and have dealt with other businesses, and the IRS will get theirs. I have always paid and conducted business with in the law and they are still tough to deal with. Just a warning, I have seen what government agencies can do to businesses in compliance. They are ruthless, cold and assholes, and that is if you are all legal.

I suspect that littlereb is a slow learner and he is only going to find out the hard way what it means to try and defraud the IRS out of taxes on his earnings, albeit in cash.

But I do give him credit for wanting to take them on. In that respect he has my full support. I am looking forward to the Adventures of Littlereb in Cashland as he battles the one eyed IRS monster. Hopefully he can keep us abreast of his progress in this saga in the coming years.

I suspect that littlereb is a slow learner and he is only going to find out the hard way what it means to try and defraud the IRS out of taxes on his earnings, albeit in cash.

But I do give him credit for wanting to take them on. In that respect he has my full support. I am looking forward to the Adventures of Littlereb in Cashland as he battles the one eyed IRS monster. Hopefully he can keep us abreast of his progress in this saga in the coming years.

The first thing they will be confiscating to auction off is his computer. All it takes is one person to write off his services as a business expense and they are going to nail his dumbass to the wall.

Yep.

The most fun will be when a customer asks for a receipt....or has a claim against him for shoddy work. Wanna see BigDerp kissing a customer's ass?

And...all the other plumbers in town are going to just sit there and watch as this lawbreaker fucks up their deal. That is because they are nice guys.

The first thing they will be confiscating to auction off is his computer. All it takes is one person to write off his services as a business expense and they are going to nail his dumbass to the wall.

Or he will try and get a professional discount and trigger it that way. There are so many ways that the IRS keeps track of income and expenditures that it is well nigh impossible to get away with a cash only income.

And...all the other plumbers in town are going to just sit there and watch as this lawbreaker fucks up their deal. That is because they are nice guys.

If his ex boss comes across something that he messed up he could also blow the whistle on him.

due to gay marriage being shoved down people's throats despite the parade having nothing to do with social issues or politics. And the aids brigade denies there's an agenda. Read teh comments, they boast about how they love shoving it in people's faces.

SoCal Woman Calls For Rose Parade Boycott Over Same-Sex Wedding Float « CBS Los Angeles

Conservatives don't boycott. Liberal whiners boycott.

Oh, really??

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral Majority boycotts.
AFA boycotts
NOMA boycotts
One million moms boycotts

Guess those are all librul organizations, what?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they can't cash only is untraceable.

Or he will try and get a professional discount and trigger it that way. There are so many ways that the IRS keeps track of income and expenditures that it is well nigh impossible to get away with a cash only income.

You think people don't need plumbing anywhere else?I have 100 counties I can plumb in. There are many plumbers who work for cash only it's nothing new here.

If his ex boss comes across something that he messed up he could also blow the whistle on him.

My ex boss? me mess up? He cried and begged me not to leave.

In other words DUMB ASS yes I know what it is.

If you know what asexual means why are you saying that if people are born gay everyone would be asexual? Thats got to be the dumbest statement of the year. What is wrong with your brain dumbass?

Asexual as in asexual reproduction, do you feel fucking stupid now?

Actually you are making me feel brilliant in comparison to you. Thats not a definition of asexual. I can only assume you are parroting something that you have no clue what it means. How does asexual reproduction relate to be gay? Is it really that hard for you understand the question?

If you know what asexual means why are you saying that if people are born gay everyone would be asexual? Thats got to be the dumbest statement of the year. What is wrong with your brain dumbass?

Actually you are making me feel brilliant in comparison to you. Thats not a definition of asexual. I can only assume you are parroting something that you have no clue what it means. How does asexual reproduction relate to be gay? Is it really that hard for you understand the question?
Do you know what asexual reproduction is? Remember in the context of what we were discussing when I said if we were meant to be gay we would have been asexual.
Now be silent you aren't as smart as you thought you were.

Do you know what asexual reproduction is? Remember in the context of what we were discussing when I said if we were meant to be gay we would have been asexual.

I asked you. Please define it. I dont even mind if you take a while to look it up. i want to see what type of verbal gymnastics you are going to use to make it relate to people being born gay. I'll be waiting.

I asked you. Please define it. I dont even mind if you take a while to look it up. i want to see what type of verbal gymnastics you are going to use to make it relate to people being born gay. I'll be waiting.

I said I know what it is do you? If you do know what it means you would not support faggots.

Forum List

Back