Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Where did you come up with these facts or is it just your opinion?

People aren't born gay they decide because they were influenced by people around them the weak minded individuals.

How do you know this? Are you gay? I was born heterosexual and knew I was attracted to girls before I even knew what that meant. No one taught me anything.

If people were born gay we would be asexual beings

People aren't born gay they decide because they were influenced by people around them the weak minded individuals.

How do you know this? Are you gay? I was born heterosexual and knew I was attracted to girls before I even knew what that meant. No one taught me anything.

Do you know what asexual means? Your comment makes no sense especially in the context of my question.

Do you know what asexual means? Your comment makes no sense especially in the context of my question.

If I didn't know what it means I wouldn't have said it. As in asexual reproduction.

due to gay marriage being shoved down people's throats despite the parade having nothing to do with social issues or politics. And the aids brigade denies there's an agenda. Read teh comments, they boast about how they love shoving it in people's faces.

SoCal Woman Calls For Rose Parade Boycott Over Same-Sex Wedding Float « CBS Los Angeles

Conservatives don't boycott. Liberal whiners boycott.

That is an awesome statement. Just awesome.

due to gay marriage being shoved down people's throats despite the parade having nothing to do with social issues or politics. And the aids brigade denies there's an agenda. Read teh comments, they boast about how they love shoving it in people's faces.

SoCal Woman Calls For Rose Parade Boycott Over Same-Sex Wedding Float « CBS Los Angeles

That is incorrect, I'm boycotting obamacare.

Last edited:

That is incorrect, I'm boycotting obamacare.

What does that mean, exactly?

Are you insured?

I am now, I quit my job, I'll be working for cash on my own. I will no longer pay taxes. So fuck you bastards.

You quit your job so you would not have health insurance?

You might be a genius.

I quit my job because I don't need it, I can make money on my own. I'm not going to contribute any more money to this tyrant in DC.

You should promote that idea among the 20% of Americans who you identify with. It is great!

Some have, it's a slow process

Is that right? Tell me.....what kind of job did you quit...and how long were you working there?

I'm a PLUMBER how many times do I have to repeat this? I have a skill. I do not need to work for a company. I've been doing this for 20+ years. May of 89

And you are selling your home and going off the grid? No bank account, debit or credit cards, utilities - nothing to indicate you are still alive and should be paying taxes?

I assume you'll be walking to all your jobs? You certainly shouldn't be using the roads my taxes paid for.

Some have, it's a slow process

Is that right? Tell me.....what kind of job did you quit...and how long were you working there?

I'm a PLUMBER how many times do I have to repeat this? I have a skill. I do not need to work for a company. I've been doing this for 20+ years. May of 89

So...you are going into business for yourself. Congratulations! If I were you, I'd have done that 20 years ago.

The idea here is that you are going to just work under the table? Is that it? May I ask how old you are?

And you are selling your home and going off the grid? No bank account, debit or credit cards, utilities - nothing to indicate you are still alive and should be paying taxes?

I assume you'll be walking to all your jobs? You certainly shouldn't be using the roads my taxes paid for.

No I make more than enough doing side jobs when I was working a full time time. Tax free.

Forum List

Back