Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Is that right? Tell me.....what kind of job did you quit...and how long were you working there?

I'm a PLUMBER how many times do I have to repeat this? I have a skill. I do not need to work for a company. I've been doing this for 20+ years. May of 89

So...you are going into business for yourself. Congratulations! If I were you, I'd have done that 20 years ago.

The idea here is that you are going to just work under the table? Is that it? May I ask how old you are?
I've been working under the table for years on my own doing side jobs.

People aren't born gay they decide because they were influenced by people around them the weak minded individuals.

How do you know this? Are you gay? I was born heterosexual and knew I was attracted to girls before I even knew what that meant. No one taught me anything.

If people were born gay we would be asexual beings

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Of course it is utterly pointless expecting littlereb to actually substantiate that senseless drivel with anything remotely approaching facts and logic.

Best just to :lol: and move on.

That is incorrect, I'm boycotting obamacare.

What does that mean, exactly?

Are you insured?

I am now, I quit my job, I'll be working for cash on my own. I will no longer pay taxes. So fuck you bastards.

:lmao:

The IRS won't forget about you and when they do find you they will start asking how you paid your rent and fed yourself and make an estimate of your income and tax you based on that estimate.

They will also charge you with tax evasion since you failed to declare your income.

Great plan you have there!

:cuckoo:

I'm a PLUMBER how many times do I have to repeat this? I have a skill. I do not need to work for a company. I've been doing this for 20+ years. May of 89

And you are selling your home and going off the grid? No bank account, debit or credit cards, utilities - nothing to indicate you are still alive and should be paying taxes?

I assume you'll be walking to all your jobs? You certainly shouldn't be using the roads my taxes paid for.

No I make more than enough doing side jobs when I was working a full time time. Tax free.

Yes. You keep saying that like it means something.

I am happy to pay my taxes. So you can imagine my utter confusion at you referring to liberals as traitors when you're the one who doesn't want to be an American.

And you are selling your home and going off the grid? No bank account, debit or credit cards, utilities - nothing to indicate you are still alive and should be paying taxes?

I assume you'll be walking to all your jobs? You certainly shouldn't be using the roads my taxes paid for.

No I make more than enough doing side jobs when I was working a full time time. Tax free.

I am happy to pay my taxes. So you can imagine my utter confusion at you referring to liberals as traitors when you're the one who doesn't want to be an American.

Not to mention that taxpayers like ourselves will be footing the bill for littlereb's prosecution and incarceration.

Not to mention that taxpayers like ourselves will be footing the bill for littlereb's prosecution and incarceration.

Well.....some things are worth it.

Not so sure about that. Why should we taxpayers have to provide littlereb with a roof over his head and 3 meals a day because he cheated the system? Far better that he be forced to repay his debt to society in same way rather than just being a burden to society.

Not so sure about that. Why should we taxpayers have to provide littlereb with a roof over his head and 3 meals a day because he cheated the system? Far better that he be forced to repay his debt to society in same way rather than just being a burden to society.

Nah. Just imagine when littlereb meets BigBubba. It is worth it.

Perhaps littlereb's "plumbing" skills might come in handy after all. :D

Perhaps littlereb's "plumbing" skills might come in handy after all. :D

Yes! He can really clean those pipes!

Prove it, you fucking liar.

Well, let's see...

Attendance from Wiki:

1890 - 2,000
2002 - 800,000 (1,000,000; drop blamed on 9/11.)
2004 - (1,000,000)
2009 - 700,000 (Pasadena had 1,000,000 visitors during the week of the parade.)
2011 - 700,000
2012 - 700,000 (with an estimated 70 million watching via worldwide television).
2013 - 700,000 (with 84 million watching via worldwide television)

Lol, you liar, those last numbers are not in the Wiki article, you put them in based on highly doubtful numbers from the parade organizers. Notice how they estimate 66% of 84,000,000 are US viewers, but the Neilson report only gives 15,000,000?

Lol, you pervs lie so much you cant keep your lies coordinated.

It's really rude to call someone a liar when you don't have proof to the contrary. Do you have viewership statistics that are different than those provided?

What does that mean, exactly?

Are you insured?

I am now, I quit my job, I'll be working for cash on my own. I will no longer pay taxes. So fuck you bastards.

:lmao:

The IRS won't forget about you and when they do find you they will start asking how you paid your rent and fed yourself and make an estimate of your income and tax you based on that estimate.

They will also charge you with tax evasion since you failed to declare your income.

Great plan you have there!

:cuckoo:
The IRS can't get what their is no record of. Hence the key words (CASH ONLY)

Yes it means something no money going to something I don't approve of
I will no longer contribute money to a tyrant I will no longer support it.

All I can say is eat my shit.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with my question?

In other words DUMB ASS yes I know what it is.

If you know what asexual means why are saying if people are born gay everyone would be asexual? Thats got to be the dumbest statement of the year. What is wrong with your brain dumbass?

Littlereb has difficulty with concepts that require actual knowledge, insight and perception. He is an unemployed plumber by his own admission. You are expecting way too much of him if you expect a rational and logical answer from him.

Forum List

Back