Call to move the Winter Olympics

It started with Jews (and gays and gypsies) just like this in Germany. Police are looking the other way as vigilantes round up, beat and torture gays.

People forget that the Nazis didn't take over one day in 1933 and start shipping Jews and others to the Death Camps the next day. Every move they made, they paused to see what world opinion would be about it....just like their grabbing bits and pieces of Europe....waiting each time to see if someone was going to do something about it.

And when the rest of the world refused to take jews in, the final solution was developed.

Yep...the rest of the world knew. They didn't care or actually approved.

People forget that the Nazis didn't take over one day in 1933 and start shipping Jews and others to the Death Camps the next day. Every move they made, they paused to see what world opinion would be about it....just like their grabbing bits and pieces of Europe....waiting each time to see if someone was going to do something about it.

And when the rest of the world refused to take jews in, the final solution was developed.

Yep...the rest of the world knew. They didn't care or actually approved.

You bet your sweet ass they knew. But let's go ahead and blame the Nazi's for everything cuz they lost.

If you wanna save Russian gays invite them to live at your house.

Wake me up when the Russians start rounding-up Gays and shipping trainloads of them off to death-camps.

Drama Queens... the world is full of Drama Queens.

It started with Jews (and gays and gypsies) just like this in Germany. Police are looking the other way as vigilantes round up, beat and torture gays.

that's the way the gun grabbers do it too. first they make you register your guns so they know what you have. the nthey limit the type of guns you can own. then they limit the capacity of those guns. then they start to limit who is qualified to own a gun. then they start to limit who can own a gun based on the state of other family members.

it seems that unless your special interests are in line with what the government wants for you these days, you're screwed

esquire45dec_fischer,ao_the_ordeal_of_john_paul_jones_crew%20of%20the%20bonhomme%20richard%20repelling%20boarders%20from%20the%20serapis1779sep23.jpg

" Stand by to repel Drama Queens, starboard !!! "

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: NLT

that's the way the gun grabbers do it too. first they make you register your guns so they know what you have. the nthey limit the type of guns you can own. then they limit the capacity of those guns. then they start to limit who is qualified to own a gun. then they start to limit who can own a gun based on the state of other family members.

it seems that unless your special interests are in line with what the government wants for you these days, you're screwed

Yep and I am a stance supporter of the 2nd amendment and believe all women should own and be trained in guns.

Yep and I am a stance supporter of the 2nd amendment and believe all women should own and be trained in guns.

I wouldn't recommend brandishing your AR at the Olympics either

I wouldn't recommend brandishing your AR at the Olympics either

Of course not.

if i was a woman, i sure would be. you can't rely on others to protect you all the time. you have to be able to protect yourself as well. i think its time our politicians start to focus on laws that keep guns out of the hands of the wrong people instead of laws that penalize the law abiding as well

Have the winter games been moved yet?

How's that Zimmerman federal prosecution coming?

The left likes to manufacture issues that they think are important. Then they want to debate the non existence of these issues.

Have the winter games been moved yet?

How's that Zimmerman federal prosecution coming?

The left likes to manufacture issues that they think are important. Then they want to debate the non existence of these issues.

Stop stealing my lines!

I have a dream.

That one day the United States of America will use its powers for good. Put selfless action behind the words it preaches "freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" and step out onto the global stage with a message which promotes that equality is no longer a variable, but an absolute.

The Olympics presents a rather benign opportunity to lead where others dare not go.

Russia still has a vast nuclear arsenal; at least as large as ours, and they are, by land-mass, the largest country in the world.

Russia has chosen to pass laws unfavorable to Gays.

In the not-too-distant past, the United States has passed laws unfavorable to Gays.

So has damned-near every other country throughout much of the civilized world.

It is only in the past half-decade to a decade that substantive Gay-favorable laws have begun surfacing within that domain.

Any sort of softening of societal attitudes towards Gays is going to take a very, very long time.

But, that's not good enough for Gays, who, I believe, are being highly unrealistic about timeframes and inclusiveness of nation-state legal processes.

Tough shit.

It's gonna take a few decades.

A great many Straight Folk think the Attractions and Behaviors and Practices and Outward and Public Manifestations are freakish and sinful and unnatural and perverse and dirty and creepy and repulsive as hell.

You can't legislate-away how people feel about such things.

Some nation-states merely manifest that revulsion in different ways than others.

Or at a different pace.

IMO, this is a non-issue - an artificial construct and complete-and-total bullshit - and the Olympics should stay right where they are.

Has been in action for decades, its time has come. This is not about promoting gay lifestyle, its about the USA saying to the world that we are who we say we are...FREE.

And no you can not legislate emotions, but you can legislate against people who deny others equal rights because of their emotional opinions.

Equally free to all, not just those who think like me.

:redface:
You have an opinion. You claim this issue is not about promoting gay issues. Many other believe it is about just that.
It is not the job of government to engage in social engineering.
Times have changed. People in the US are more tolerant of the gay lifestyle.
It should end there because the next next step is acceptance. And acceptance is a long way off. There are those who want instant gratification and that would be served by using government to force acceptance upon us. That is a violation of our life liberty and pursuit of happiness. Equality cuts both ways. The enjoyment of rights cannot be the result of quashing the rights of others.

Maybe you meant to say "staunch supporter"?

Have the Winter Games been moved yet? Did Wytchey and Bodey get their tickets to Russia to actually go and do something instead of sit around in their moui mouis and kilts and biatch on a political forum?

More and more people and organizations are calling upon the IOC to move the 2014 Winter Olympics out of Russia due to Russia's new laws on Homosexuality.

George Takei petitions: ?Move the 2014 Winter Olympics out of Russia? ? MSNBC

Stephen Fry: Move Olympics from anti-gay Russia | News.com.au

What do you think, considering that there are most likely gay athletes and spectators and Russia has threatened to arrest, detain, then deport anyone who even appears to support gays in any way.

Cry_Baby_Cry.JPG

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back