Call to move the Winter Olympics

Russia is an independent country and entitled to make laws it sees fit.

It is highly doubtful that American homosexuals are going to be able to have any bearing on Russian laws.

I do not believe this is an American issue only...it is a world civil rights issue. I say move the Winter Olympics to Vancouver...their stadiums, etc. are still up from four years ago. Do not reward Russia for draconic laws against their fellow human beings.

images

I vote for the next olympics to be in Isamabad

Homos get free transportation to the games.

Free Stones for everyone

rocks.jpg

Last edited:
It most certainly IS a world civil rights issue...not only are these draconic laws against gay people, they are against anyone who expresses support for gay people, rainbow flags, holding hands in public with someone else of the same sex, etc.

Can you imagine if they did the same against people of a certain religion and their supporters?

sounds like you are seriously wound up over this:eusa_think:..... hold up a a second though, If I may; where were you ( and obama) was silent on Irans punishment of same and their last 2 elections where in those voted into office had/have horrid civil rights records, especially gay rights:eusa_eh:

riiiight, ok then.......

time to replace the batteries on ye olde selective outrage meter then....*yawn*

You didnt really expect an answer on that from Bodey ...did you?

I think Russia can kiss my big round American heterosexual ass and the olypmics be moved elsewhere. The olympics are supposed to be for athletes to compete...with HUGE crowds from everywhere on earth...regardless of sexuality or politics, race or spiritual beliefs. Russia can go suck a big one as far as I am concerned.

As far as I know Russia doesn't plan on making their stance on Gays an issue with the Olympics, so your point about the Olympics are supposed to be for athletes is mute.

They have already announced that they will arrest any foreign gays/gay supporters and detain them for 14 days and then kick them out....during the Olympics.

:clap2:

Again, as far as I've seen - you and Bodecea don't work. You have all the time in the world to do something but moan and biatch on a political forum about persecution.

Wasn't it you who complained about others going personal on your threads and not discussing the topic?

I work just fine...as well has have a wife, a daughter and a fine home that we've maintained together for over 2 decades. :D

Who wears the tool belt and work boots

Again, as far as I've seen - you and Bodecea don't work. You have all the time in the world to do something but moan and biatch on a political forum about persecution.

Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. plus an hour each way drive time. It'd be great to be able to live on my military retirement, but I'll have to work another few years to afford more leisure time...kids in the house and all. Your interest is either touching ...or creepy.

So posting on company time? nice way to rip off your employer.

Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. plus an hour each way drive time. It'd be great to be able to live on my military retirement, but I'll have to work another few years to afford more leisure time...kids in the house and all. Your interest is either touching ...or creepy.

No, douchenozzle, I post on my breaks and at lunch...hence roughly the same posting time everyday.

No, douchenozzle, I post on my breaks and at lunch...hence roughly the same posting time everyday.

Just consider the source, Seawytch...Jackboot behavior is VERY popular with Bootlicker.

So, have we figured out yet that the vast majority of folks, here and abroad, really don't give a frog's fat ass about the spate of recent new laws in Russia, or that there's not even so much as a snowball's chance in hell that the Olympics will be moved because of the silly-ass, pissant bitching and moaning of the Alternating Current crowd?

So, have we figured out yet that the vast majority of folks, here and abroad, really don't give a frog's fat ass about the spate of recent new laws in Russia, or that there's not even so much as a snowball's chance in hell that the Olympics will be moved because of the silly-ass, pissant bitching and moaning of the Alternating Current crowd?

No. No one figured that out.

Having determined that Russia should become more gay friendly, the left is going to pretend that if they complain on internet message boards enough, the Olympics will be moved.

George Takai demanded it, that should be enough.

And the discussion of what to do continues:

Olympic Committee threatens to punish athletes who fight for gay Russians | Gay Star News

Tho the IOC seems to be still locked in Avery Brundage (Nazi sympathizer) mode.

Yeah, I triple dog dare the IOC to say a damn thing to anyone wearing a rainbow flag or pride pin.
Oh please.
Take your faux outrage and stow it.
Nobody cares.
This is not the IOC....It is the Russian's problem.
Now, if you want to change the culture of another nation, move there and give it your best shot.

A vast majority didn't care about the gays, the gypsys, the Jews in the mid-1930s either....gave the Nazis a clear green light.

Forum List

Back