calling Trump "1-man crime wave" & "slippery mob boss", Jamie Raskin issues must-hear update on Jan 6 Committee, about to come back from long vacation

Hero?
Patriot?

and that's from MSNBC
Is it really????
No sign that it is from MSNBC.

But, since you chose your source, let us look at it:

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Political Insider Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, a lack of transparency, and numerous failed fact checks.

OOOOOPPPPSSSS !!!!!!

Is it really????
No sign that it is from MSNBC.

But, since you chose your source, let us look at it:

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Political Insider Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, a lack of transparency, and numerous failed fact checks.

OOOOOPPPPSSSS !!!!!!

Did you even open the link?

"You know it has to be a pretty bad lie when MSNBC’s Katy Tur calls you out on it.

Tur, who once claimed she was about to “throw up” when she realized Donald Trump was going to be president, called out Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-MD) when he blatantly lied during an interview about his attempts to call for impeachment."

OOOOOPPPPSSSS !!!!!!

Did you even open the link?

"You know it has to be a pretty bad lie when MSNBC’s Katy Tur calls you out on it.

Tur, who once claimed she was about to “throw up” when she realized Donald Trump was going to be president, called out Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-MD) when he blatantly lied during an interview about his attempts to call for impeachment."

OOOOOPPPPSSSS !!!!!!
I opened the link. It was not a link to MSNBC but the site I posted about which is Far Right.

What else do you have?

I opened the link. It was not a link to MSNBC but the site I posted about which is Far Right.

What else do you have?
I opened the link.
You should have read it.

were the word too big for you?

First paragraph:

You should have read it.

were the word too big for you?

First paragraph:

I want the video of Katy TUR saying it, and not the say so of some unknown site.

Do you have that?

No video, no proof. And pundit is another far right site.

There must be a transcript. There must be media coverage that Tur called Raskin to his words.

Go ahead. Find it.
Now you know how I feel when people link to RawStory.

tough shit.

Raskin, and Schiff, lied during the impeachment trials.

(how many others did?)

Only sheep would believe differently.

Now you know how I feel when people link to RawStory.

tough shit.

Raskin, and Schiff, lied during the impeachment trials.

(how many others did?)

Only sheep would believe differently.
They did not. But you would like people to believe that they did.

You cannot even spell out what they may have lied about.

And you will not. Because you cannot. Because they did not.

I’ll say it again, Congressman Jamie Raskin is a hero, an American patriot and a damn good human being

The SOB is a liar, the bitch absolutely had classified information on her server and emails. Unfortunately that's expected from anti-American commie like him.

As your signature says:

YOU ARE BORING !!!!
If you were a republican, you'd have been front and center on Jan 6th,

wrapped in a Confederate flag.

no matter which party you're in...

you're a cultist, and you vote, not for the person, but for the letter behind their name.

Forum List

Back