Cam Newton

No sane owner would sign a backup QB past his expiration date who would only bring distraction and related trouble with him.
If Carr gets a broken finger in Preseason or Prescott Gets a bad hammy in the Season Opener both Vegas & Dallas would fall all over themselves to sign Cam

If Carr gets a broken finger in Preseason or Prescott Gets a bad hammy in the Season Opener both Vegas & Dallas would fall all over themselves to sign Cam
He can't throw the ball. Even the worst defense can stop an offense they know is only going to run. Are they going to run the sweep option every single play?

He can't throw the ball. Even the worst defense can stop an offense they know is only going to run. Are they going to run the sweep option every single play?
You did not dispute either
Of my scenarios ( And remember we are talking of Cam as coming in as a backup
( Not starter)

You did not dispute either
Of my scenarios ( And remember we are talking of Cam as coming in as a backup
( Not starter)
You quoted my response. Do you think that would not apply to a backup? Newton comes in, bring the defensive secondary in and blitz the corners every time.

"He begins by distinguishing between a woman and a “bad bitch.” He later defines a woman as “handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man’s needs.” And the clip ends with Newton saying that, when a woman declares herself to be a “boss bitch,” the response is, “But you can’t cook. You don’t know when to be quiet. You don’t know how to allow a man to lead.”"
Cam for President!!!

No, you don't. Stay focused. This thread is not about ME.
In the post you are replying to, I mentioned Cam Newton several times.

Let me post it again

Cam Newton is a man no?

And the clip ends with Newton saying ....

If Newton were currently the starting quarterback of an NFL team......

But he's not. He's also worth $75 million so......

Little boys who never developed emotionally past some kind of mommy issues cannot be deemed real men no matter how large they get or how well they could (but cannot anymore) throw a football.

Forum List

Back