🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Camden NJ - Welfare queens calling 9-11 demanding free food

Camden is 90% non-white. Another shithole city.

Desperate Mom Calls 911 Saying She Has No Food for Her Kids

jan 31 2018 In an unusual emergency call, a mom of four young children dialed 911 last week, saying she had run out of options.

"I went to local churches and everything, trying to find food for my children," she told the dispatcher. "My kids have not eaten since yesterday."

"This is for police only," the dispatcher said. "It's not for this."

The distraught mom from Camden, New Jersey, said she was waiting for food stamps, which would take at least a month. She had no money, transportation or phone service, and the only number she was able to call was 911.

When Camden County Officer David Hinton arrived at the apartment, he noticed there was no food, so he went to a local restaurant to bring food back to the family.

All black cities are shitholes, beginning from Detroit and Baltimore

Good on the Officer for feeding them.

HAHAHA. You believe that story? No one else does.
Why not?

I've fed people I don't know.

I've taken clothes and furniture to the city and given them to people I've randomly chosen who have children or may need good furniture.

I get strange looks from some for giving them what are clothes in good condition. At first they are surprised but thankful when they find I am serious.

I'd rather give it directly to someone rather than them pay for it at a second hand store or Goodwill.

I buy food and take it directly to the food bank.

A mother concerned about the welfare of her children would not spawn them with no means of support.

How does a mother "spawn" children without a male of the same species to fertilize her egg cells?

Let alone one who has spawned 4 and wants others to support them.

There is probably a male or more than one male who likely forced her to have sex against her will and possibly offered a little money but not enough to support *his* children.

what part of she was NEVER on welfare DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? She had just applied and it was going to take a month before she got her first check....and she had NOT GOTTEN an Obama phone yet either...

so something had to have happened to her partner....either he split, or was arrested or had died...is my best, logical, guess...

That's her story but most people don't believe her. She's probably got money and is scamming the system for more.

Well, we bail out wall street when they get in trouble. Even their miscreants become part of presidential administrations. Where's the venom and hatred for jamie dimon? Maybe cuz he be rich and he be white?

I opposed the bailouts of banks and insurance companies and the auto industry. Corporate welfare has to stop also.

jan 31 2018 In an unusual emergency call, a mom of four young children dialed 911 last week, saying she had run out of options.

"I went to local churches and everything, trying to find food for my children," she told the dispatcher. "My kids have not eaten since yesterday."

The distraught mom from Camden, New Jersey, said she was waiting for food stamps, which would take at least a month. She had no money, transportation or phone service, and the only number she was able to call was 911.

When Camden County Officer David Hinton arrived at the apartment, he noticed there was no food, so he went to a local restaurant to bring food back to the family.
Where’s the daddy.
Daddies

Black countries also. Everywhere blacks are the majority is a shit-hole. Here's a pic of detroit city council

iu

there is no way she was working with 4 small children, she had to have a husband or partner that was paying the way.... no one can afford the daycare costs for 4 children unless they make at least $50 grand a year....and I seriously doubt she was making that before this crisis....

She had mind enough to call the only number her cut off phone could call, 911 to help her children not starve....

I SAY, you are full of it! Or brain dead?
Instead of producing endless uniformed knee-jerk platitudes, why don't you first seek to educated yourself before you post:

Department of Human Services | State Subsidies for Child Care

"She had mind enough to call the only number her cut off phone could call, 911 to help her children not starve...."

Good lord! Such a responsible parent.
what part of she was NEVER on welfare DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? She had just applied and it was going to take a month before she got her first check....and she had NOT GOTTEN an Obama phone yet either...

so something had to have happened to her partner....either he split, or was arrested or had died...is my best, logical, guess...
Let this be a good lesson to the next generation coming up behind her.

Maybe poor mothers of one will start stopping at one. And maybe the word will get out that food stamps have been scaled back.

We need to lower the birth rate.

Where’s the daddy.
Daddies
True dat.

Black countries also. Everywhere blacks are the majority is a shit-hole. Here's a pic of detroit city council

iu
What tha fuck is up with the native in the middle. Are those fangs.

Where's the venom and hatred for jamie dimon? Maybe cuz he be rich and he be white?
You be black? Wall Street pays taxes btw. Do you think that skank ever has. Ask yourself who the parasite is - who is supporting her and her spawn. We both know the answer
Why are you talking shit to blacks? Didn’t trump just say unemployment in the black community is at an all time low?

Are you saying trump lied?

there is no way she was working with 4 small children, she had to have a husband or partner that was paying the way.... no one can afford the daycare costs for 4 children unless they make at least $50 grand a year....and I seriously doubt she was making that before this crisis....

She had mind enough to call the only number her cut off phone could call, 911 to help her children not starve....

Instead of producing endless uniformed knee-jerk platitudes, why don't you first seek to educated yourself before you post:

"She had mind enough to call the only number her cut off phone could call, 911 to help her children not starve...."

Maybe poor mothers of one will start stopping at one. And maybe the word will get out that food stamps have been scaled back.

Actually, we as a country need to increase our birth rate or increase our immigration rate.... we are at 4.1% un-employment, which is considered near full employment....we are going to need more people to fill the job growth....for economy expansion.... granted, some may be filled by robots, but not nearly all of it...

Last edited:

Actually, we as a country need to increase our birth rate or increase our immigration rate.... we are at 4.1% employment, which is considered near full employment....we are going to need more people to fill the job growth....for economy expansion.... granted, some may be filled by robots, but not nearly all of it...
Time to downsize. I’m not in favor of what you’re saying. You sound like a corporate democrat.

I know what you’re saying and yes even trump just gave big tax breaks to parents. They want middle class people having kids not immigrants or poor people

Actually, we as a country need to increase our birth rate or increase our immigration rate.... we are at 4.1% employment, which is considered near full employment....we are going to need more people to fill the job growth....for economy expansion.... granted, some may be filled by robots, but not nearly all of it...
Poor woman with 4 kids is not producing 4 productive citizens.

Time to downsize. I’m not in favor of what you’re saying. You sound like a corporate democrat.

I know what you’re saying and yes even trump just gave big tax breaks to parents. They want middle class people having kids not immigrants or poor people
yeah....
but sadly, the future job growth is not necessarily going to come with ''good'' jobs, unless something drastically changes....and I hope it does, but I'm not too optimistic without some major improvements in the way we educate and train our young students for the future....

yeah....
but sadly, the future job growth is not necessarily going to come with ''good'' jobs, unless something drastically changes....and I hope it does, but I'm not too optimistic without some major improvements in the way we educate and train our young students for the future....
I’m thinking the future doesn’t look good for low wage or uneducated unskilled workers. Middle class people won’t have more kids than they can afford and that means making sure your kid takes school seriously.

You don’t have to go to college but you will have to learn a skill and have a profession. If not you’ll work at fast food or a low paying factory job or lawn care but even those people can provide for themselves they just can’t have kids. And I hope the gop way lowers the birth rate and population

Actually, we as a country need to increase our birth rate or increase our immigration rate.... we are at 4.1% un-employment, which is considered near full employment....we are going to need more people to fill the job growth....for economy expansion.... granted, some may be filled by robots, but not nearly all of it...

Wrong. We need fewer people. The emphasis should be on PER CAPITA income growth. THINK

yeah....
I’m thinking the future doesn’t look good for low wage or uneducated unskilled workers. Middle class people won’t have more kids than they can afford and that means making sure your kid takes school seriously.

You don’t have to go to college but you will have to learn a skill and have a profession. If not you’ll work at fast food or a low paying factory job or lawn care but even those people can provide for themselves they just can’t have kids. And I hope the gop way lowers the birth rate and population
Not to be a pessimist but hey are lowering it already, by not addressing the Opiod crisis head on....year before last 45,000 people od'd and died before their time, last year 65,000 people in the USA od'd and died, this year it will probably be 100,000 will OD and die before their time.....and that does ot just affect the year they died, but for the next 40 years that they could have been working and buying to keep the economy growing...

People who live in cities think we are over crowded and we are in the cities and suburbs.... but there are still plenty of vast places of nothingness that could be expanded and we still would not have half the population per square mile as most places in Europe....

the largest city within a 100 mile radius to me has 30,000 people in it and I think it is the second largest city in my whole state.....

i don't think you can keep an economy growing, without the population growing, unless you convince everyone to buy more than they need and spend more than they earn....on credit, and that too will end badly.....

Forum List

Back