🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Camden NJ - Welfare queens calling 9-11 demanding free food

The woman does not sound like a Welfare Queen to me

Welfare Queens know the system in and out and have no problem knowing how to maximize their benefits

This woman seemed totally confused about the system to the point she thought her only option was to call 911

I would think that if someone has to be on those food stamp things that should be considered that they have failed at life itself, why would someone want to be on food stamps as opposed to getting a job?
For some, it's all they know.

That is because there is a Welfare Culture that has been encouraged, so that Welfare Culture should be destroyed and instead a Work Culture should be encouraged, no such thing as a Free Lunch that if someone does not contribute to a society and an economy then that society via its economy which is fueled via its taxpayers is not obligated to finance a person sitting on their buttocks, Welfare should be a hand up and not a hand out.

What did people do before there was Welfare? They either worked or they starved, most did not want to starve so they got up off their buttocks and worked in America even if they had to go thousands of miles to work eg. John Steinbeck's novel "The Grapes of Wrath" set during The Great Depression those people went and their family all with them from Oklahoma to California, they had a certain amount of Self Respect for themselves which means not accepting hand outs but getting off their buttocks and going and working to earn some money to feed their family.

How do you know what her economic status was when she had kids

Do you want her kids to starve?
Let's see. She's from Camden, NJ. She's got four babies and apparently no present baby-daddies and no money.

Ergo, she was an professor rof logistics and computer programer who was likely a candidate for a Nobel in mathematics. I understand Camden, NJ is swarming with up and comers of her ilk.

Could just be a mother struggling to raise young children

Well, we know she's not a dead vet widow, for oil for the 1% as a mother or
a widow on SS plus kids. So Father(s) is/are alive it seems. As both statuses
gets you benefits. The father(s) should be hunted down. And take 80% of his
earnings and stuff. Men who do not pay at least 50% of all bills to bring up their
kids are Cowards. Even if his broke. You can't escape this obligation.
Fine, you hate your past girlfriend or wife. But you need to cover the basic needs.
So, just think of the X as the babysitter, even a free one, as you go to work. And
cover your 50% cost at least.

btw: There are many services available for a person male/female with 4 kids and no income. How long has she been jobless?

It looks like you may qualify for:

done Food Assistance (SNAP),

done Cash Assistance (WFNJ/TANF),

done Health Insurance (NJ FamilyCare/Medicaid)

It looks like you may not qualify for:

Cash Assistance (WFNJ/GA)

---
My Information Summary:

NJ Resident: YES

Homeless: YES

Number of people living with you: 5

Children 18 or younger: YES

Anyone 65 or disabled: NO

Anyone Pregnant: NO

Anyone Receive SSI: NO

Your monthly income: 0

Your monthly child support: 0
NJHelps

Seems she probably qualified for many assistance programs
Only she was told it would take a month before she got food stamps
Also, local charities will also step in and help

She just needed to be put in touch with the right people
Not everyone knows the syastem

I would think that if someone has to be on those food stamp things that should be considered that they have failed at life itself, why would someone want to be on food stamps as opposed to getting a job? That sort of thing should be considered a temp situation if the person loses their existing job, it should not be considered a permanent situation to feed your children and you.

Most people on food stamps do have jobs
Can you believe that in the wealthiest nation on earth, we have people with full time jobs yet still need government help to survive?
The same country that just gave it's billionaires a $1.5 trillion tax cut

How do you know what her economic status was when she had kids

Do you want her kids to starve?
Let's see. She's from Camden, NJ. She's got four babies and apparently no present baby-daddies and no money.

Ergo, she was an professor rof logistics and computer programer who was likely a candidate for a Nobel in mathematics. I understand Camden, NJ is swarming with up and comers of her ilk.

earnings and stuff. Men who do not pay at least 50% of all bills to bring up their
Fine, you hate your past girlfriend or wife. But you need to cover the basic needs.
So, just think of the X as the babysitter, even a free one, as you go to work. And

btw: There are many services available for a person male/female with 4 kids and no income. How long has she been jobless?

---
My Information Summary:

NJHelps

"There are many services available for a person male/female with 4 kids and no income. How long has she been jobless?"

What if she has always been without a job? Being on Welfare should not be allowed to be a permanent situation, it's not a good situation on any level for the person and especially for any children, why would someone want their children to have to live on Welfare which never is a great deal of money as opposed to an earned income unless they are abusing the system in some way and are getting more than they should be entitled to. IMHO for someone who has been on Welfare for eg. six months then ALL Welfare should be stopped and they should be FORCED to take the first available job, keeping people on Welfare is giving them no incentive to even look for a job, so you have to FORCE them off Welfare and into a job and they should be told that having children does NOT qualify them for permanently being on Welfare, they should be told they cannot use their children as an excuse to stay sitting on their buttocks and expecting people with jobs to finance them and their children.

Some of what you say is valid. But I don't know all that is involved with her situation.
Or what ages are these kids really? But I assume here, she has some roof, no money,
no food, no car, no bus pass, no nothang. 4 kids require a lot of time. Let see others
do better. Some may do well, most are on handouts or getting help from friends, family
or new boyfriends etc. They are not doing it alone. They should have a cheaper
daycare for kids under say 10 service available, so moms can work. Free of cost to them. With bus
service provided by school bus services. To not have free daycare, means the money
she earns goes to paying for daycare. And will still need food stamps. We can fully blame
the fathers here. As mom is there as least. Where dads ran.

These fathers need to be hunted down and pay 50% of earnings at least. Or if doing well
some % that's more than welfare, and equal to 50% of required living needs.
I'm not for crazy payments of 5k-100k per month. But say $250-350 a month for ea kid, say
to start. Which is what welfare and food stamp, cost per month to taxpayers.
I assume, not sure what they get.
If you can make them kids, you can pay their way.till 18.

The situation in America from what I read is that Black Americans are given help with that Affirmative Action thing, which in itself is actually racist because it's about skin colour and it discriminates against other skin colour, so even though Black Americans have the advantage of Affirmative Action the situation is why are so many of them still in a craphole? Now if we use Logic about this and suggest its either because they must be stupid and/or lazy, then Leftists freak out and start screaming THAT'S RACIST! Yet the same Leftists being devoid of Logical Thinking give no alternative reason why so many Black Americans are in a craphole EXCEPT for to comment it's ALL the fault of Evil Whitey for keeping the Blacks oppressed, um well it was the Evil Whitey who GAVE the Blacks Affirmative Action in the first place which is NOT keeping them oppressed but the opposite of that....something that escapes the minds of the Leftists.

Yes indeed. The left can't explain why blacks are such failures despite all the affirmative action special treatment they get. So they blame it on a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding down blacks. Left unexplained is why this conspiracy does not apply in pro sports. I know lots of white boys that would love to get $30 mill a year for playing basketball. Why don't whites keep those jobs for themselves too?

Fact is blacks have lots of physical ability and very little mental ability. That's why they fail.

---
My Information Summary:

NJHelps

I would think that if someone has to be on those food stamp things that should be considered that they have failed at life itself, why would someone want to be on food stamps as opposed to getting a job? That sort of thing should be considered a temp situation if the person loses their existing job, it should not be considered a permanent situation to feed your children and you.

Can you believe that in the wealthiest nation on earth, we have people with full time jobs yet still need government help to survive?

Why is this the situation in the American nation, why do you have so many on food stamps and also homeless on the streets, what has gone so wrong that so many people are in these situations in now 2018? Do you think that a huge Government Work Programme eg. for Infrastructure, building or rebuilding would help these people, those Infrastructure building programmes take years and years so that is a job for years and years a lot of these people could have. I also think a nation should keep jobs in their own nation and not Out Source jobs to China, India etc I know businesses do that because it's cheaper but I think those businesses should be given Tax Incentives to keep those jobs in the nation so that nations own peoples can have those jobs.

No they don't NEED govt help to survive. They are stupid and can't manage money and also have too many kids. Stupid people. That's the problem.

---
My Information Summary:

NJHelps

Why is this the situation in the American nation, why do you have so many on food stamps and also homeless on the streets, what has gone so wrong that so many people are in these situations in now 2018? Do you think that a huge Government Work Programme eg. for Infrastructure, building or rebuilding would help these people, those Infrastructure building programmes take years and years so that is a job for years and years a lot of these people could have. I also think a nation should keep jobs in their own nation and not Out Source jobs to China, India etc I know businesses do that because it's cheaper but I think those businesses should be given Tax Incentives to keep those jobs in the nation so that nations own peoples can have those jobs.

It comes down to priorities

We have had stagnant wages for 30 years, many people fall through the cracks and we don't care. That is why we get these threads

The US economy has boomed in the last 9 years. Many people made lots and lots of money. That money was not shared with the workers who create wealth

No they don't NEED govt help to survive. They are stupid and can't manage money and also have too many kids. Stupid people. That's the problem.

We are looking at 30 million people you characterize as stupid

People our economy used to take care of in times of prosperity. Now, we only mock them

Something obviously happened to throw her in to this situation...

I have one word for you:

Drugs.
huh? she was never on welfare, had just applied and was waiting for the first bit of help.... she had no ''obama phone''.....

there is no way she was working with 4 small children, she had to have a husband or partner that was paying the way.... no one can afford the daycare costs for 4 children unless they make at least $50 grand a year....and I seriously doubt she was making that before this crisis....

She had mind enough to call the only number her cut off phone could call, 911 to help her children not starve....

The police that came to her home to help her, are trained to recognize if there is a ''drug problem'' in the home as well...

I SAY, you are full of it! Or brain dead?

Something obviously happened to throw her in to this situation...

I have one word for you:

Drugs.
huh? she was never on welfare, had just applied and was waiting for the first bit of help.... she had no ''obama phone''.....

there is no way she was working with 4 small children, she had to have a husband or partner that was paying the way.... no one can afford the daycare costs for 4 children unless they make at least $50 grand a year....and I seriously doubt she was making that before this crisis....

She had mind enough to call the only number her cut off phone could call, 911 to help her children not starve....

The police that came to her home to help her, are trained to recognize if there is a ''drug problem'' in the home as well...

Just full of hate

Instead of producing endless uniformed knee-jerk platitudes, why don't you first seek to educated yourself before you post:

Department of Human Services | State Subsidies for Child Care

"She had mind enough to call the only number her cut off phone could call, 911 to help her children not starve...."

Good lord! Such a responsible parent.

Last edited:

Instead of producing endless uniformed knee-jerk platitudes, why don't you first seek to educated yourself before you post:

Department of Human Services | State Subsidies for Child Care

"She had mind enough to call the only number her cut off phone could call, 911 to help her children not starve...."

Good lord! Such a responsible parent.
what part of she was NEVER on welfare DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? She had just applied and it was going to take a month before she got her first check....and she had NOT GOTTEN an Obama phone yet either...

so something had to have happened to her partner....either he split, or was arrested or had died...is my best, logical, guess...

what part of she was NEVER on welfare DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? She had just applied and it was going to take a month before she got her first check....and she had NOT GOTTEN an Obama phone yet either...

so something had to have happened to her partner....either he split, or was arrested or had died...is my best, logical, guess...
How the hell do you know? A much more likely scenario is she swapped her free stuff for crack and eventually sobered up and realized she couldn't feed her spawn. This is Camden, NJ ffs!

I would think that if someone has to be on those food stamp things that should be considered that they have failed at life itself, why would someone want to be on food stamps as opposed to getting a job?
For some, it's all they know.

That is because there is a Welfare Culture that has been encouraged, so that Welfare Culture should be destroyed and instead a Work Culture should be encouraged, no such thing as a Free Lunch that if someone does not contribute to a society and an economy then that society via its economy which is fueled via its taxpayers is not obligated to finance a person sitting on their buttocks, Welfare should be a hand up and not a hand out.

What did people do before there was Welfare? They either worked or they starved, most did not want to starve so they got up off their buttocks and worked in America even if they had to go thousands of miles to work eg. John Steinbeck's novel "The Grapes of Wrath" set during The Great Depression those people went and their family all with them from Oklahoma to California, they had a certain amount of Self Respect for themselves which means not accepting hand outs but getting off their buttocks and going and working to earn some money to feed their family.

Well, we bail out wall street when they get in trouble. Even their miscreants become part of presidential administrations. Where's the venom and hatred for jamie dimon? Maybe cuz he be rich and he be white?

Forum List

Back