🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Camden NJ - Welfare queens calling 9-11 demanding free food

The article about the woman's plight shows a stock picture of a white woman and her baby.

Anyone who has ever driven through Camden, NJ knows the chances of seeing a white person are pretty rare. ..... :cool:

But here, she sounds Whitey or Puerto Rican
on drugs. Maybe? The area like 40B/40H with 20%
being WN Whitey

Last edited:
How do you know what her economic status was when she had kids

Do you want her kids to starve?
Let's see. She's from Camden, NJ. She's got four babies and apparently no present baby-daddies and no money.

Ergo, she was an professor rof logistics and computer programer who was likely a candidate for a Nobel in mathematics. I understand Camden, NJ is swarming with up and comers of her ilk.

Let's see. She's from Camden, NJ. She's got four babies and apparently no present baby-daddies and no money.

Ergo, she was an professor rof logistics and computer programer who was likely a candidate for a Nobel in mathematics. I understand Camden, NJ is swarming with up and comers of her ilk.

Could just be a mother struggling to raise young children

Camden is 90% non-white. Another shithole city.

Desperate Mom Calls 911 Saying She Has No Food for Her Kids

jan 31 2018 In an unusual emergency call, a mom of four young children dialed 911 last week, saying she had run out of options.

"I went to local churches and everything, trying to find food for my children," she told the dispatcher. "My kids have not eaten since yesterday."

"This is for police only," the dispatcher said. "It's not for this."

The distraught mom from Camden, New Jersey, said she was waiting for food stamps, which would take at least a month. She had no money, transportation or phone service, and the only number she was able to call was 911.

When Camden County Officer David Hinton arrived at the apartment, he noticed there was no food, so he went to a local restaurant to bring food back to the family.

Camden NJ - Welfare queens calling 9-11 demanding free food

What like bananas, water melon and KFC?

Sounds like an emergency to me

Hope she got help

They all say that. "me and my keeds will die unless you stingy white boys give us mo free stuff."

Feeding the hungry is a small price to pay

Especially since we just gave billionaires a $1.5 trillion tax cut

Feeding the hungry is important, but it should not be a permanent situation those people should be getting a job so they have a wage so they have the money to feed themselves.

Yeah, we get that. I expect her "struggles" are with herself as well.

^^^^ People should not be having children if they cannot financially afford to support their own children, people who do work should not be expected to finance OTHER peoples children because those people are to lazy and/or drugged up to get a job, also drug addicts should be sterilised drug addicts along with prostitutes should not be allowed to have children.

Feeding the hungry is important, but it should not be a permanent situation those people should be getting a job so they have a wage so they have the money to feed themselves.

Very few adult blacks can read. Maybe 10%. Who's gonna hire them.? We need to stop blacks from having kids.

Well, we know she's not a dead vet widow, for oil for the 1% as a mother or
a widow on SS plus kids. So Father(s) is/are alive it seems. As both statuses
gets you benefits. The father(s) should be hunted down. And take 80% of his
earnings and stuff. Men who do not pay at least 50% of all bills to bring up their
kids are Cowards. Even if his broke. You can't escape this obligation.
Fine, you hate your past girlfriend or wife. But you need to cover the basic needs.
So, just think of the X as the babysitter, even a free one, as you go to work. And
cover your 50% cost at least.

btw: There are many services available for a person male/female with 4 kids and no income. How long has she been jobless?

It looks like you may qualify for:

done Food Assistance (SNAP),

done Cash Assistance (WFNJ/TANF),

done Health Insurance (NJ FamilyCare/Medicaid)

It looks like you may not qualify for:

Cash Assistance (WFNJ/GA)

---
My Information Summary:

NJ Resident: YES

Homeless: YES

Number of people living with you: 5

Children 18 or younger: YES

Anyone 65 or disabled: NO

Anyone Pregnant: NO

Anyone Receive SSI: NO

Your monthly income: 0

Your monthly child support: 0
NJHelps

Last edited:

Very few adult blacks can read. Maybe 10%. Who's gonna hire them.? We need to stop blacks from having kids.

The situation in America from what I read is that Black Americans are given help with that Affirmative Action thing, which in itself is actually racist because it's about skin colour and it discriminates against other skin colour, so even though Black Americans have the advantage of Affirmative Action the situation is why are so many of them still in a craphole? Now if we use Logic about this and suggest its either because they must be stupid and/or lazy, then Leftists freak out and start screaming THAT'S RACIST! Yet the same Leftists being devoid of Logical Thinking give no alternative reason why so many Black Americans are in a craphole EXCEPT for to comment it's ALL the fault of Evil Whitey for keeping the Blacks oppressed, um well it was the Evil Whitey who GAVE the Blacks Affirmative Action in the first place which is NOT keeping them oppressed but the opposite of that....something that escapes the minds of the Leftists.

a widow on SS plus kids. So Father(s) are alive it seems. As both statuses
get you benefits. The father(s) should be hunted down. And take 80% of his
earnings and stuff. Men who do not pay at least 50% of all bills to bring up their
Fine, you hate your past girlfriend or wife. But you need to cover the basic needs.
So, just think of the X as the babysitter, even a free one, as you go to work. And
cove your 50% cost at least.
Is that in Ebonics?

a widow on SS plus kids. So Father(s) are alive it seems. As both statuses
get you benefits. The father(s) should be hunted down. And take 80% of his
cove your 50% cost at least.

"The father(s) should be hunted down. And take 80% of his
kids are Cowards."

^^^^ What you said yes.

btw: There are many services available for a person male/female with 4 kids and no income. How long has she been jobless?

---
My Information Summary:

NJHelps

"There are many services available for a person male/female with 4 kids and no income. How long has she been jobless?"

What if she has always been without a job? Being on Welfare should not be allowed to be a permanent situation, it's not a good situation on any level for the person and especially for any children, why would someone want their children to have to live on Welfare which never is a great deal of money as opposed to an earned income unless they are abusing the system in some way and are getting more than they should be entitled to. IMHO for someone who has been on Welfare for eg. six months then ALL Welfare should be stopped and they should be FORCED to take the first available job, keeping people on Welfare is giving them no incentive to even look for a job, so you have to FORCE them off Welfare and into a job and they should be told that having children does NOT qualify them for permanently being on Welfare, they should be told they cannot use their children as an excuse to stay sitting on their buttocks and expecting people with jobs to finance them and their children.

---
My Information Summary:

NJHelps

Seems she probably qualified for many assistance programs
Only she was told it would take a month before she got food stamps
Also, local charities will also step in and help

She just needed to be put in touch with the right people
Not everyone knows the system

Last edited:

---
My Information Summary:

NJHelps

Seems she probably qualified for many assistance programs
Only she was told it would take a month before she got food stamps
Also, local charities will also step in and help

She just needed to be put in touch with the right people
Not everyone knows the syastem

I would think that if someone has to be on those food stamp things that should be considered that they have failed at life itself, why would someone want to be on food stamps as opposed to getting a job? That sort of thing should be considered a temp situation if the person loses their existing job, it should not be considered a permanent situation to feed your children and you.

jan 31 2018 In an unusual emergency call, a mom of four young children dialed 911 last week, saying she had run out of options.

"I went to local churches and everything, trying to find food for my children," she told the dispatcher. "My kids have not eaten since yesterday."

The distraught mom from Camden, New Jersey, said she was waiting for food stamps, which would take at least a month. She had no money, transportation or phone service, and the only number she was able to call was 911.

When Camden County Officer David Hinton arrived at the apartment, he noticed there was no food, so he went to a local restaurant to bring food back to the family.
Good on the Officer for feeding them.

Where’s the daddy.
Likely collecting Welfare through the Penal system.

Forum List

Back