🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Camden NJ - Welfare queens calling 9-11 demanding free food

Actually, we as a country need to increase our birth rate or increase our immigration rate.... we are at 4.1% un-employment, which is considered near full employment....we are going to need more people to fill the job growth....for economy expansion.... granted, some may be filled by robots, but not nearly all of it...

Only the white birth rate is low. The black and Hispanic birth rate is going to overwhelm this country with people who cannot get jobs because only tech jobs are available, and they are not capable to do those. Note that the people we are complaining about are calling 911 for food ----- in a wildly over-employed economy. They can't get a job: these types will never get a job. Feeding them so they reproduce more and more like this mother of four who is utterly incapable is crazy.

Actually, we as a country need to increase our birth rate or increase our immigration rate.... we are at 4.1% un-employment, which is considered near full employment....we are going to need more people to fill the job growth....for economy expansion.... granted, some may be filled by robots, but not nearly all of it...

Wrong. We need fewer people. The emphasis should be on PER CAPITA income growth. THINK
Not when that growth is concentrated in the one percent

I don't think this woman is a welfare Queen. Seems like she started got approved for food stamps. Welfare Queens at least know how to budget for food.

People are putting a lot judgement on this woman and her kids, but don't know the situation.

People receive food stamps for a number of reasons. There is actually a large number of working individuals who qualify for food stamps.

Now I do believe she's full of shit about going to the Church. Because churches will feed you or direct you to places where you can get food.

I don't think this woman is a welfare Queen. Seems like she started got approved for food stamps. Welfare Queens at least know how to budget for food.

People are putting a lot judgement on this woman and her kids, but don't know the situation.

People receive food stamps for a number of reasons. There is actually a large number of working individuals who qualify for food stamps.

Now I do believe she's full of shit about going to the Church. Because churches will feed you or direct you to places where you can get food.
Agree
The woman seemed new to the system
A welfare queen knows how to play it

Forum List

Back