Camera Hogg calls for boycott of investment firms linked to gunmakers

David Hogg is an American citizen concerned with making his school safer. He heard the gunshots hunkered down in a closet. Saw 17 schoolmates needlessly slaughtered

He has every right to form a political opinion and to fight for it

As a result, the right has vilanized him, spread bogus rumors, mocked him.....all because he dared to go after one of his sacred cows

His idea...no armed guards in school...

Let's see how that works out in reality....

Parkland, no armed guard.... 17 dead...

Maryland, armed guard... 1 dead

Hmmmmm....yeah, he is an idiot.
Parkland had an armed guard

Who, at a scheduled time each day, would go lock certain doors. The timing of that never varied. The shooter could easily determine when the armed security would be away from the attack zone.

See, just like the rapist wants an unarmed victim, the shooter wants an unarmed area.
From what I hear

The kid wasn’t that bright

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist. He attended that school and likely observed it DAILY.

What doesn’t take rocket science as well is knowing that rapists are applauding the idea that the left is making choosing their victims wayyyyyy easier.
I doubt if a rapist cares

It is an act of passion, I doubt they are concerned if the victim may be armed

Who, at a scheduled time each day, would go lock certain doors. The timing of that never varied. The shooter could easily determine when the armed security would be away from the attack zone.

See, just like the rapist wants an unarmed victim, the shooter wants an unarmed area.
From what I hear

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist. He attended that school and likely observed it DAILY.

What doesn’t take rocket science as well is knowing that rapists are applauding the idea that the left is making choosing their victims wayyyyyy easier.

And you know this how?

So you actually think a rapist is suicidal

Tell you what. Since it’s your theory, let’s have your wife walk down the street unarmed, wearing revealing clothing, and we will have a second woman, dressed the same, but carrying a sidearm. Let’s do this in an area where we just released a number of convicted rapists, and see:

A. Which one feels the most comfortable.

B. Which one is the first attacked.

Get back to us with your conclusions

You knew he couldn't stay off the stage for long.

David Hogg calls for boycott of top investment firms over links to gunmakers

David Hogg‏Verified account @davidhogg111
.@blackrock and @Vanguard_Group are two of the biggest investors in gun manufacturers; if you use them, feel free to let them know. Thanks
1f609.png

1:08 PM - 17 Apr 2018

Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor David Hogg is calling for a boycott of two major investment management companies over their ties to gun manufacturers.

Hogg, who has become a prominent gun control activist after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February, urged his social media followers to make their feelings known to BlackRock and Vanguard.

Hogg was the focus of national media attention earlier this month after he sparked an advertiser boycott of Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

Ingraham drew criticism after posting a tweet mocking Hogg for being rejected from four colleges. In response, Hogg tweeted out a list of companies who advertised on her show.
And you guys said he woulfd be a flash in the pan

Hogg is being effective.......Citizenship 101
Are you going to take investment advice from that child?

I'm sure as fuck not

.@blackrock and @Vanguard_Group are two of the biggest investors in gun manufacturers; if you use them, feel free to let them know. Thanks
1f609.png

Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor David Hogg is calling for a boycott of two major investment management companies over their ties to gun manufacturers.

Hogg, who has become a prominent gun control activist after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February, urged his social media followers to make their feelings known to BlackRock and Vanguard.

Hogg was the focus of national media attention earlier this month after he sparked an advertiser boycott of Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

Ingraham drew criticism after posting a tweet mocking Hogg for being rejected from four colleges. In response, Hogg tweeted out a list of companies who advertised on her show.

I'm sure as fuck not

He is calling for a moral evaluation of your investments

From what I hear

And you know this how?

Tell you what. Since it’s your theory, let’s have your wife walk down the street unarmed, wearing revealing clothing, and we will have a second woman, dressed the same, but carrying a sidearm. Let’s do this in an area where we just released a number of convicted rapists, and see:

Even better, and far less dangerous.

Let’s get 100 random women and tell them of your theory, put them in a room, tell them that rapists have been released in the area.

They can leave and legally carry a gun when they leave, or leave unarmed.

What do you suppose most would choose?

1f609.png

I'm sure as fuck not

I’ll choose not to invest in companies that give rapist an upper hand.

You?

1f609.png

I'm sure as fuck not

That's funny.

Since when is a child the moral authority on anything?

From what I hear

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

Rape is an act of passion? NOT ACCORDING TO MOST FEMINISTS.

IT IS AN ACT OF CONTROL, OF POWER. OF THE POWERFUL CONTROL OVER THE WEAK!

Telling you aren't being ripped to shreds over what you just posted. For a paid poster, you sure are stupid.

From what I hear

And you know this how?

Let’s get 100 random women and tell them of your theory, put them in a room, tell them that rapists have been released in the area.

Let’s get more real

Hundreds of millions of women are not armed and have no desire to be armed. Your simplistic solution of Dodge City USA does not work outside of Somalia

From what I hear

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

Telling you aren't being ripped to shreds over what you just posted. For a paid poster, you sure are stupid.
I am willing to discuss my views with any feminists
Most who see your solutions of a populace armed to the teeth to be deplorable

From what I hear

And you know this how?

Let’s get more real

Hundreds of millions of women are not armed and have no desire to be armed. Your simplistic solution of Dodge City USA does not work outside of Somalia

Of course many rape victims disagree, but your WANT TO CONTROL THEM. Which is exactly what rape is about, CONTROLLING THE WEAK!

Your input tells so much...

Thanks

From what I hear

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

Calling someone a "paid poster" makes you seem incredibly stupid unless you have proof. Show us or go sit in a corner and when we need to hear an idiotic comment we`ll ring a bell or something to get your attention.

From what I hear

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

Please, start a thread about your theory that rape is about passion, and not about the POWER.

I'll gladly chime in.

From what I hear

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

Calling someone a "paid poster" makes you seem incredibly stupid unless you have proof. Show us or go sit in a corner and when we need to hear an idiotic comment we`ll ring a bell or something to get your attention.

Dude, look under his Avatar. It's his claim, not mine

From what I hear

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

I am a paid poster
One of the best on USMB

From what I hear

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

Please, start a thread about your theory that rape is about passion, and not about the POWER.

I'll gladly chime in.

Not Germaine to the topic at hand
Any victim of a crime has earned the right to potion government to enact policies to prevent that crime

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

I'll gladly chime in.

Any victim of a crime has earned the right to potion government to enact policies to prevent that crime

Try to deflect RR. If you have no idea what something a simple as allowing the weak a proper defense against the MUCH larger, you have no credibility discussing this issue.

Now go back to your POWER OVER WOMEN trip and let people who actually understand the issues, debate the issues.

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST!

I'll gladly chime in.

Try to deflect RR. If you have no idea what something a simple as allowing the weak a proper defense against the MUCH larger, you have no credibility discussing this issue.

Now go back to your POWER OVER WOMEN trip and let people who actually understand the issues, debate the issues.
You are diverting the thread

David Hogg has a right to political protest including boycott

Forum List

Back