🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cameras Go Dark At Vote Counting Facility In Key Nevada County

If the counting did not stop why are the votes not counted? You dumbass.
They ARE being Counted, Scanned, and Verified.

Reporting comes in batches.
And they CHOOSE when to release those Batches, you not liking the way the RESULTS are released is just tough shit for you.

There is a LIVE UPDATE on TV right now.
Go watch it.

Let me repeat for those in the back who didn't get the memo:

AHEM.

The person responsible for overseeing the election in AZ (Secretary of State) is the Dem US Senate candidate!

Clark county in NV is also a Democrat county.

Not too quick on the uptake, ay chief?
LOL But the districts that are having the problem are Red districts. Yes or No?

Edited to add:

Chairman Bill Gates reacts to Kari Lake's claim of 'slow-rolling' ballot count​

"Quite frankly it is offensive for Kari Lake to say that these people behind me are slow-rolling this," says Bill Gates, Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman.

Who is Bill Gates?

The longtime Republican activist, who once even served as the Arizona state GOP's own election lawyer, is now the target of violent threats and other intimidation by far right extremists.

"This isn't about partisan politics. It's not about conservative versus liberal. This is about truth versus lies," Gates told NPR.

He's incredulous that he is being attacked by members of his own party, "given my background, all the Republican clubs that I started up, the things that I did to make sure that there wasn't fraud going on in elections on behalf of the Republican Party."

So, Retard, tell me again about election fraud conducted by Dems :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Nevada has a Democratic governor, you stupid troll.
Yes, but it has a Republican Sec of State, retard. You know the one who is responsible for elections?

So my point stands. If you put Republican idiots in charge, you get idiotic results. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Last edited:
Why does it take AZ and NV so long? Because they are Red states and we all know how incompetent those idiots are.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Red state? Nevada IS SUPER MAJORITY blue you ignorant toad.

Better stock up Neo's.
NeoTheMatrix.jpg

Just use KRYBAYBE in the promo code field
Is that your personal code?

Last edited:
LOL But the districts that are having the problem are Red districts. Yes or No?

Edited to add:

Chairman Bill Gates reacts to Kari Lake's claim of 'slow-rolling' ballot count​

"Quite frankly it is offensive for Kari Lake to say that these people behind me are slow-rolling this," says Bill Gates, Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman.

Who is Bill Gates?

The longtime Republican activist, who once even served as the Arizona state GOP's own election lawyer, is now the target of violent threats and other intimidation by far right extremists.

"This isn't about partisan politics. It's not about conservative versus liberal. This is about truth versus lies," Gates told NPR.

He's incredulous that he is being attacked by members of his own party, "given my background, all the Republican clubs that I started up, the things that I did to make sure that there wasn't fraud going on in elections on behalf of the Republican Party."

So, Retard, tell me again about election fraud conducted by Dems :auiqs.jpg:

Didn't the Left tell you "Retard" is a discriminatory term? Not very "inclusive" or "equitable" of you.

And what is it with people named Bill Gates?

Anyhow, let me rebuke your pathetically weak point with a very simple fact: It's always the Red counties that have the voting problems. And the Secretary of State responsible for overseeing these election stations in all counties is the Democrat US Senate candidate: Katie Hobbs. The very idea that you think only the Red counties having problems and not the Blue counties actually serves your argument conveys just how truly lost you are on all this.

You....errrrr....shall I say, mentally challenged person.

Forum List

Back