🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cameras Go Dark At Vote Counting Facility In Key Nevada County

It's like you just repeat things you have seen your betters post but the statements don't really fit in logically to the thread...it's awkward to watch you flail.

Regardless, I want you to have a great day!
Who do you think are my betters? And who gave you the right to decide? That would be no one.

If you do not think organized criminals are running this country that is on you. Why do you inflict your stupidity on others?

Organized criminals? There would be evidence of such organization for allegation of it to really be accepted. But politicians get corrupted, that really does happen, just generally, as there is ambition that grows with power. Why think Republicans are exempt from that and it would just be Democrats, which I wouldn't dispute would be the case? But corrupting of public officials happens on all sides. Still no organization to find for it, other than the offices of the branches of government and the political parties, without yet evidence of general voters fraud. I see general unquestioned trust of government, so what about that?

Organized criminals? There would be evidence of such organization for allegation of it to really be accepted. But politicians get corrupted, that really does happen, just generally, as there is ambition that grows with power. Why think Republicans are exempt from that and it would just be Democrats, which I wouldn't dispute would be the case? But corrupting of public officials happens on all sides. Still no organization to find for it, other than the offices of the branches of government and the political parties, without yet evidence of general voters fraud. I see general unquestioned trust of government, so what about that?
There is plenty of evidence. It has never been investigated properly and it never will. I do not trust the government or elections and it it is their actions or inaction's that have made it that way. Over half the country feels the same way. And that feeling is justified daily.

There is plenty of evidence. It has never been investigated properly and it never will. I do not trust the government or elections and it it is their actions or inaction's that have made it that way. Over half the country feels the same way. And that feeling is justified daily.

I admit I don't know much for evidence, but it's right to not just trust government, and you know, if elections made a real difference they would not let you have those. Corruption is growing, and the state and all our civilization is highly destructive in this world, why should we stay with it?

Forum List

Back