🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cameras Go Dark At Vote Counting Facility In Key Nevada County

AZ. has stopped. They said results will not be in until Monday, if then. If you are not informed why the fuck are you here?

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 11.08.51 AM.png

Apparently, Abe Hamadeh would.

I guess you are too stupid to read beyond the first 280 characters of your link.

I guess you're too gullible to still take FAKE NEWS stories that have phrases such as "is said to have" without any actual proof as the gospel.

What do I expect from someone who has a Ukrainian flag as their avatar?

Ye hopeless. ;)

So true, fellow posters like Westwall, Sue, OhQuit, Flash, Quasar, Indeep, BSfilter, Concerned Amer, Chesswars, LastAmender, etc all all 'doom and gloom'

It's funny to watch their self-destruction.
They are truly miserable, and they LOVE to tell us that we a stupid idiotic moon bats, and we live with our parents, and don't have jobs.

I am far from doom and gloom. That is YOUR schtick, mr. climate change is going to end the world. Nah, I am actually enjoying the ride. I get to live history being made, instead of merely reading about it.

The other thing I noticed, in both AZ and NV the governor voting is far more favorable to the repub candidate. The dems are focusing their fraud on the senate because that is NATIONAL power, not just State level.

Dude, the Secretary of State in AZ (the woman responsible for overseeing the election), is the Dems' US Senate candidate!

But there's no conflict of interest there! She has a (D), so all is well - nothing to see here!

So, you idiots claimed that Dems cheated in the 2020 election and that you were all going to be ever more vigilant. Heck, even the pillow guy had “cyber guys watching the results of the midterm election from every angle....” whatever that means.

And yet, we Dems were able to steal the election? Right from under your nose? Either you guys are terrible at this or the Dems are too good for you. Either way, you guys should just give up. You can't win. :laughing0301:

Why do you think it takes AZ and NV so long to do such a simple job? Florida got all of the counting done, for MORE people, in 6 hours. The only reason why AZ and NV are taking so long is fraud. It takes time to manufacture false ballots, and feed them into the pipeline.

I guess you are too stupid to read beyond the first 280 characters of your link.

The Washoe County security administrator was said to have reviewed security cameras at the building, which run on a different system. The cameras showed that no person entered the ballot room or Registrar’s Office while the live feeds were cut off.

Okay, tard?

Washoe county, dem. Clark county, dem.

The ONLY two counties that are having "problems" in all of the State of Nevada.

So, did we cheat or not? Make up your mind, retard.

So in your simplistic world there is no cheating at all if the Dems don't manage to pull off their schemes.

The fact that it's this close is absolute BS in this environment.

Such a binary world you live in.

The gateway pundit is a conspiracy site designed to drive up clicks by posting this nonsense.

It was Zero Hedge ya nonce.

Besides, two can play at that game.

Exhibit A: The NY Times is a supposedly "esteemed publication" that helped lie us into the Iraq War, asserted that Trump was a Russian asset which turned out to be entirely false, then ignored the Hunter laptop story to help get Biden "elected" - only to later admit it was entirely true and not "disinformation".

But for some reason your Lefty candy ass still buys what they're $elling.

It's almost as if you're blue no matter what. Critical thinking waived bye bye a long time ago to you and your kind.

AZ Central is a tabloid spreading Democratic and establishment lies.
I get the exact same numbers when I checked Google and Fox News.
There was in FACT counting and reporting that occurred on Thursday.

No One STOPPED counting, quit lying.

I get the exact same numbers when I checked Google and Fox News.
There was in FACT counting and reporting that occurred on Thursday.

No One STOPPED counting, quit lying.
If the counting did not stop why are the votes not counted? You dumbass.

Why do you think it takes AZ and NV so long to do such a simple job? Florida got all of the counting done, for MORE people, in 6 hours. The only reason why AZ and NV are taking so long is fraud. It takes time to manufacture false ballots, and feed them into the pipeline.
Why does it take AZ and NV so long? Because they are Red states and we all know how incompetent those idiots are.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Why does it take AZ and NV so long? Because they are Red states and we all know how incompetent those idiots are.

Let me repeat for those in the back who didn't get the memo:

AHEM.

The person responsible for overseeing the election in AZ (Secretary of State) is the Dem US Senate candidate!

Clark county in NV is also a Democrat county.

Not too quick on the uptake, ay chief?

Forum List

Back