🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cameras Go Dark At Vote Counting Facility In Key Nevada County

Better have some quick clot handy. Stolen elections lead to violence.
False claims of a stolen election has already led to deadly violence. More false claims by the Greatest loser in America will probably led his follower to more and more violent acts against America and Americans patriots.

Does it seem funny to you that you'll be saying the same thing 2 years from now?

2 years ago:

Could it be that there is no secret cabal plotting to take over the nation?

No, I won't. I make no threats. Not my style. But if I get a visit you should expect one too. The agents are my friends. They REALLY don't like false reporters.

And I work with them all the time. Mainly getting on line child predators, like D4E, your pal, sent to prison.

False claims of a stolen election has already led to deadly violence. More false claims by the Greatest loser in America will probably led his follower to more and more violent acts against America and Americans patriots.

The claims aren't false. Your asshats murdered 30 and did 2 billion in damage.

The US as a Republic died with the stolen election.

Now we wait to see what happens next.

Countries last 250 years. That is how long it took for this country to fall. Right on schedule.

So, do we get a new Republic, or do you get the fascist dictatorship you so desperately desire.

Time will tell.

Sure, old coot. Your love of your "happy life" comes thru in all your posts. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

I am sad to see this country fall. All good people are.

But when you are starving my family and I will be fine.

So sad for you.

Such a happy life you have. It sure shows with your posts, old coot. :heehee:

You are the miserable hag that needs to bring down a country to feel good.

Like I said, there is a food shortage approaching thanks to your dear leaders, buckle up.

Of course you can stand to lose some tonnage.

Yep. Trump tells you the elections are corrupt. His psychophants tell you it's corrupt. They have shown thousands of videos, pics, colorful graphs, pillow symposiums and emails that show hard proof the elections are rigged.

Despite all this Trump supporters are still dumb enough to waste their time voting. It's like watching a bunch of sheep walk off the same cliff every election.

Stay home. Teach the kids how to play cribbage. Re-watch Shawshank Redemption. You are wasting your time voting when Dems rig it anyhow.
Black pilled pussy shite.

Nah, GOP is gonna have to adapt and get in on the early voting game.

Dems wanna play dirty? Well we can do that too.

If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. (At least tactically.)

The strangest thing is that these kind of counts never go the way of the republicans.
It is always going towards the democrats. Recounts after recounts of the election keep going until a democrat wins.
I mean, the law of averages should dictate differently than it does.

The other thing I noticed, in both AZ and NV the governor voting is far more favorable to the repub candidate. The dems are focusing their fraud on the senate because that is NATIONAL power, not just State level.

Sure, old coot. Your love of your "happy life" comes thru in all your posts. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
So true, fellow posters like Westwall, Sue, OhQuit, Flash, Quasar, Indeep, BSfilter, Concerned Amer, Chesswars, LastAmender, etc all all 'doom and gloom'

It's funny to watch their self-destruction.
They are truly miserable, and they LOVE to tell us that we a stupid idiotic moon bats, and we live with our parents, and don't have jobs.

Yep. Trump tells you the elections are corrupt. His psychophants tell you it's corrupt. They have shown thousands of videos, pics, colorful graphs, pillow symposiums and emails that show hard proof the elections are rigged.

Despite all this Trump supporters are still dumb enough to waste their time voting. It's like watching a bunch of sheep walk off the same cliff every election.

Stay home. Teach the kids how to play cribbage. Re-watch Shawshank Redemption. You are wasting your time voting when Dems rig it anyhow.
AZ. and WI both tried to decertify the 2020 election. They did not do it for Trump they did it because cheating was proven to them. In both cases RINOs stopped the process saying it could not be done.

So true, fellow posters like Westwall, Sue, OhQuit, Flash, Quasar, Indeep, BSfilter, Concerned Amer, Chesswars, LastAmender, etc all all 'doom and gloom'

It's funny to watch their self-destruction.
They are truly miserable, and they LOVE to tell us that we a stupid idiotic moon bats, and we live with our parents, and don't have jobs.
The self destruction is going on in AZ and NV. Both elections should be over and all the votes counted.

Forum List

Back