🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cameras Go Dark At Vote Counting Facility In Key Nevada County

You are the miserable hag that needs to bring down a country to feel good.

Like I said, there is a food shortage approaching thanks to your dear leaders, buckle up.

Of course you can stand to lose some tonnage.
Your joy and happiness at your life just oozes thru your posts. :heehee:

Gee, nothing suspicious about this whatsoever.

Yeah, we know who the true "election deniers" are. It's the filthy Democratic machine that controls and manipulates said elections to their own benefit.

It's the only way they can win. And they're attempting to do it again.
So, you idiots claimed that Dems cheated in the 2020 election and that you were all going to be ever more vigilant. Heck, even the pillow guy had “cyber guys watching the results of the midterm election from every angle....” whatever that means.

And yet, we Dems were able to steal the election? Right from under your nose? Either you guys are terrible at this or the Dems are too good for you. Either way, you guys should just give up. You can't win. :laughing0301:

So, you idiots claimed that Dems cheated in the 2020 election and that you were all going to be ever more vigilant. Heck, even the pillow guy had “cyber guys watching the results of the midterm election from every angle....” whatever that means.

And yet, we Dems were able to steal the election? Right from under your nose? Either you guys are terrible at this or the Dems are too good for you. Either way, you guys should just give up. You can't win. :laughing0301:
Nevada was the first state to symbolically name alternative electors for Trump.

Gee, nothing suspicious about this whatsoever.

Yeah, we know who the true "election deniers" are. It's the filthy Democratic machine that controls and manipulates said elections to their own benefit.

It's the only way they can win. And they're attempting to do it again.
I guess you are too stupid to read beyond the first 280 characters of your link.

The Washoe County security administrator was said to have reviewed security cameras at the building, which run on a different system. The cameras showed that no person entered the ballot room or Registrar’s Office while the live feeds were cut off.

Okay, tard?

I guess you are too stupid to read beyond the first 280 characters of your link.

The Washoe County security administrator was said to have reviewed security cameras at the building, which run on a different system. The cameras showed that no person entered the ballot room or Registrar’s Office while the live feeds were cut off.

Okay, tard?
So, that only leaves the ones who were already inside.

There’s nothing to see here (literally because no inside functioning cameras for a while).

So, that only leaves the ones who were already inside.

There’s nothing to see here (literally because no inside functioning cameras for a while).
Were the people invisible?

My God, you work so hard at being an idiot.

What procedure stops the vote counting and why?
Where/when did they stop?
It's a right wing talking point.

They are counting, scanning, verifying, they JUST DON'T REPORT and update after every count.
You know how stupid that would be.

This isn't a Basketball Game where score is continually updated.

Were the people invisible?

My God, you work so hard at being an idiot.
It comes to you so naturally. Try again, you retard.

Even an imbecile like you should be able to figure out that the ones already inside the ballot room weren’t included in that statement. You utter retard.

Where/when did they stop?
It's a right wing talking point.

They are counting, scanning, verifying, they JUST DON'T REPORT and update after every count.
You know how stupid that would be.

This isn't a Basketball Game where score is continually updated.
AZ. has stopped. They said results will not be in until Monday, if then. If you are not informed why the fuck are you here?

It really does not matter but it proves how many elected officials believed there was fraud. Of course that is discounted because the Big Lie you promote paints those who claim fraud as traitors instead of rightfully concerned citizens exercising their rights.

An American would know that.
Translation: We are going to whine and claim "stolen election" every time we lose...

AZ. has stopped. They said results will not be in until Monday, if then. If you are not informed why the fuck are you here?
They are counting, they just release the "RESULTS" in batches.
VOTES WERE COUNTED AND RELEASED LAST NIGHT.
Geez.
Pretty sure I'm the informed one.

They are counting, they just release the "RESULTS" in batches.
VOTES WERE COUNTED AND RELEASED LAST NIGHT.
Geez.
Pretty sure I'm the informed one.
What is taking so long? The ballots are there. Again, after 2020 there is NO excuse for this.

Forum List

Back