Campbell soup shuts down in Canada moves to good ole USA

Democrats incoming to minimize this as a nothingburger in 3...2...1...GO!

It's minimized by the facts:

"The move will result in 380 job cuts in Canada, with factories in North Carolina, Ohio and Texas picking up the slack, Campbell said Wednesday. But it won’t translate to many new U.S. jobs. Existing workers will handle the increased soup volume, meaning employment gains will be “minimal,” according to Thomas Hushen, a company spokesman.

“This is not about politics or geography -- this was a business decision based on the realities of the market and the limitations of the Toronto facility,” he said. “It is the oldest plant in the Campbell network and, due to its age and size, cannot be retrofit in a competitively viable way.”"

Campbell Soup Is Shifting Canadian Production to Its U.S. Factories
Hours & salaries for Americans increase. Tax revenues for the US increase.

AND AS PREDICTED you nuts tried to minimize it lol

Please provide some evidence this will increase either hours or pay

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"The move will result in 380 job cuts in Canada, with factories in North Carolina, Ohio and Texas picking up the slack, Campbell said Wednesday. But it won’t translate to many new U.S. jobs. Existing workers will handle the increased soup volume, meaning employment gains will be “minimal,” according to Thomas Hushen, a company spokesman.

“This is not about politics or geography -- this was a business decision based on the realities of the market and the limitations of the Toronto facility,” he said. “It is the oldest plant in the Campbell network and, due to its age and size, cannot be retrofit in a competitively viable way.”"

Just admit it, obama was rotten for business, Shit stains have that effect

If anyone would know about shit stains it would be another shit stain

170px-Bidet_side.jpg
Who in the hell eats condensed soup?

Are you people brainless cooks?
I'll drink their french onion soup like water. Love that shit.
Nasty, You get your soup from one of these… Being French and all. :puke:
Defiantly were au jus comes from...
c700x420.jpg

Revenue's were under Obama's budget and tax system. Next year's going to be an entirely new system. If Trump spends as much as he's asking for, after gutting taxes for the rich and big corporations, expect a bigger 1 year increase in the deficit than Obama could ever have dreamed of.

And I don't know how accurate you hours and salaries comment is, as the GDP rose at 2.3% last year.
Which is better than 7 of 8 years of your boy

No one should respect Obama, they have no cause too

Revenue's were under Obama's budget and tax system. Next year's going to be an entirely new system. If Trump spends as much as he's asking for, after gutting taxes for the rich and big corporations, expect a bigger 1 year increase in the deficit than Obama could ever have dreamed of.

And I don't know how accurate you hours and salaries comment is, as the GDP rose at 2.3% last year.
A lie of course :rolleyes:

Campbell Soup Closing Toronto Factory, Shifting Production to U.S. – True Pundit

I just wish chobani would move outta Idaho
Nonetheless employment does a lot for self esteem of an individual

Here, you nitwit.....LOL

The move will result in 380 job cuts in Canada, with factories in North Carolina, Ohio and Texas picking up the slack, Campbell said Wednesday. But it won’t translate to many new U.S. jobs. Existing workers will handle the increased soup volume, meaning employment gains will be “minimal,” according to Thomas Hushen, a company spokesman.

Campbell Soup Closing Toronto Factory, Shifting Production to U.S. – True Pundit

Nonetheless employment does a lot for self esteem of an individual
Bad news for Toronto and no change for the US--the article you posted says the existing personnel in the existing US factories where the production is being shifted will handle the work.
Bread Crumbs!

Bread Crumbs I tell you!

Bah Humbug!

scrooge-3-e1292863995749.jpg

Explain the benefit to us.

A lie of course :rolleyes:
Amazing how you decry trumps bx and yet do the same

No one should respect Obama, they have no cause too

I do not really disagree, though I feel the same way about the current resident of the White House.

What's the problem with Chobani? Their presence isn't just good for individual self esteem, but for the economic health of the whole state.
Hippies?
Seriously, I am all for eating to your blood type and muscle testing and the like. Chiropractic care acupuncture the whole 9 yards, it’s made my life a lot better.

Forum List

Back