Campuses Confront Hostile Acts Against Minorities After Donald Trump’s Election

R

rdean

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/u...-on-muslim-students-at-universities.html?_r=0

The fliers depicting men in camouflage, wielding guns and an American flag, appeared in men’s restrooms throughout Texas State University: “Now that our man Trump is elected,” they said. “Time to organize tar and feather vigilante squads and go arrest and torture those deviant university leaders spouting off that diversity garbage.”

vigilantes.jpg

Throughout the week, threatening messages on social media against racial and religious minorities and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people have spiked.

Denise Cervantes, 20, who writes for the student newspaper and is Latina, said she was spat on by a male student wearing a Trump 2016 shirt, who told her she did not belong there anymore.

“I didn’t realize that it would get this bad all of a sudden,” Ms. Cervantes said.

-----------------------------

I suspect this is only the beginning. Republicans wanted everyone to own guns. I suspect many Democrat will begin to see that as a necessity to protect themselves from GOP racist violence. Maybe it's time to "arm up"?

Ya see , righties love to post pictures of protesters and shit all over the libS. but they'll ignore the right wing nonsense .

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/u...-on-muslim-students-at-universities.html?_r=0

The fliers depicting men in camouflage, wielding guns and an American flag, appeared in men’s restrooms throughout Texas State University: “Now that our man Trump is elected,” they said. “Time to organize tar and feather vigilante squads and go arrest and torture those deviant university leaders spouting off that diversity garbage.”

vigilantes.jpg

Throughout the week, threatening messages on social media against racial and religious minorities and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people have spiked.

Denise Cervantes, 20, who writes for the student newspaper and is Latina, said she was spat on by a male student wearing a Trump 2016 shirt, who told her she did not belong there anymore.

“I didn’t realize that it would get this bad all of a sudden,” Ms. Cervantes said.

I suspect this is only the beginning. Republicans wanted everyone to own guns. I suspect many Democrat will begin to see that as a necessity to protect themselves from GOP racist violence. Maybe it's time to "arm up"?
As has been done over and over, it's more than likely it's some libtard douche doing this.

vigilantes.jpg

As has been done over and over, it's more than likely it's some libtard douche doing this.
Yup, they pulled that shit at Mizzo

Ya see , righties love to post pictures of protesters and shit all over the libS. but they'll ignore the right wing nonsense .

Redan posted a picture of 5 guys standing in front of a flag.

Grandpa posted a video of a mob of thugs viciously beating and robbing a guy for voting for Trump.

And you pretend equivalence?

Redan posted a picture of 5 guys standing in front of a flag.

Grandpa posted a video of a mob of thugs viciously beating and robbing a guy for voting for Trump.

And you pretend equivalence?
gotta remember. We're talking rederp & dimmy here.

So, democrat bob craemer and scott foval...democrat thugs are moving their violence inciting operations to colleges.....

vigilantes.jpg

Well they can certainly try.

Thank God most Right wingers don't believe in education. So children should be mostly safe from their hate.

vigilantes.jpg

Liberal protesters are again being hit in their fists with someone's face?

Forum List

Back