Can a 16-year-old girl adopt a baby?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Why not? The meme below explains why:

1652235929842.png

Does that make sense to anyone?

no she DOESN:T HAVE to raise that baby. There are organizations that will give these girls support throughout the pregnancy and find adoptive parents for that baby upon birth.

The question was - Can she adopt a baby? But you don't mind her just being an incubator or birthing pod while suffering the trauma of having her life turned upside down at such a young age?

Having sex at early ages is trauma enough and will turn your life upside down but thats not what they're learning in school...they're told how to do it in any number of ways. Seems counter productive to me. PERHAPS schools should be helping parents by encouraging girls and boys to leave sex alone....to tell them that they should guard their minds, hearts, bodies and i'll throw soul in there too. It is quite a responsibility to be able to bring a new life into the world.

Last edited:
Her being an incubator was not my doing. She did that to herself. She is a kid still so i'm hoping that she has parents who will help her make the decision right for her. She

:rolleyes:

Did it ever occur to you that that stupid meme doesn't make sense because it simply isn't true, silly moonbat?

What about the meme isn't true?

Having sex at early ages is trauma enough and will turn your life upside down but thats not what they're learning in school...they're told how to do it in any number of ways. Seems counter productive to me. PERHAPS schools should be helping parents by encouraging girls and boys to leave sex alone....to tell them that they should guard their minds, hearts, bodies and i'll throw soul in their too. It is quite a responsibility to be able to bring a new life into the world.

Holy shit, you're missing the whole point of the OP question.

Forum List

Back