Can a 16-year-old girl adopt a baby?

Who said she was pregnant?
Can someone help the imbecile Lakhota find the part of his moronic meme where it says she is pregnant? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1652237895296.png

doesn't change the responses and they're correct. You just didn't get what you want and you take it out on everyone else. If your crap oP made any sense you wouldn't have to be detracting from it by slamming me or anyone else seeing the stupidity in it.. LOLOL

Her being an incubator was not my doing. She did that to herself. She is a kid still so i'm hoping that she has parents who will help her make the decision right for her. She is not your business either.
Nor is she the legislators or the courts.

another good reason to teach your kids to have respect for their own bodies and the bodies of others. Don't go 'round makin' babies unless you're prepared to care for them.
When the way God made you and the need to breed kicks in you have options in a Erica.

16 year olds cannot adopt because they cannot enter into a contract. They cannot adopt a puppy from the pound. But that same 16 year old can say "look at what followed me home."

YOUR STUPID MEME which makes no sense whatsoever says. .BUT if she is pregnant she has to raise that baby.' WHY would i assume she was not the pregnant one. You're stupid. and you're a freakin' demonic supporter of child killing.

Hate to say it, but you loons say an 6 year old can choose what gender they are. Then they can raise a child. Right?

Forum List

Back