Can a 16-year-old girl adopt a baby?

If memory that old still serves, 16-year-old girls are often actually pretty easy and should never trust a 16-year-old boy in the dark,

I don't remember 16-year-old girls being particularly easy when I was 16.

That being said, you can't trust a teenage boy is something every girl should learn well before she's 16.

This topic reminds me of this.

1652241017727.jpeg

So you can't answer the question.

Yeah after he spends a few years in jail for not paying child support and has a record he won

Ok I'll spell it out for you.

They won't let you have a baby from adoption but will force you to have a baby by force by the government.

Do you get it now buck wheat?

LOL!

You said buck wheat as if the question were not a rhetorical device implying that it's rational and moral to kill the baby.

Stop beating around the bush, ya murderous bitch. Get to the point, ya murderous bitch. You answer the question, you murderous bitch.

More at, explain how killing the child is rational or moral, ya murderous bitch. Stop hiding behind slogans and straw men and non sequiturs, ya murderous bitch.

I don't remember 16-year-old girls being particularly easy when I was 16.

That being said, you can't trust a teenage boy is something every girl should learn well before she's 16.
With that friggin eye patch you probably looked like pirate's kid at 16, and not very persuasive one at that. And, I'm here to tell ya. Wine from the black bootlegger down in the bottom definitely added to suggestibility. That's where all the good kids got it.

I got it fine. She would never be suitable to any adoption agancy or family court to adopt a baby to raise, yet if she got carried away by a the charms of the moment with a 16 year old boy, or was held down and brutally raped, the court would be fine with making her carry that baby to term, no matter what it did to her life, her parents lives, the dumb ass boy or anybody else, because what the right wing male politicians vote in the legislature is what goes, whether it is always right or wrong. The 16 year old girl is just f#cked and she going to stay f#cked or the state is going to f#uck her or somebody in court. If raped, she is raped again by the state. Is the point being made.
I call it the pro rapist court now.

Just the opposite. Abortions due to abuse are 1% and incest 0.5%.
When you consider how much it costs to raise a child these days, the pay the foster parents get doesn't cover the costs.
I'm talking about the four times more likely for a foster kid to get raped and the Republicans want that raped foster girl to be forced to have the baby. Screw your life and health girl.

I got it fine. She would never be suitable to any adoption agancy or family court to adopt a baby to raise, yet if she got carried away by a the charms of the moment with a 16 year old boy, or was held down and brutally raped, the court would be fine with making her carry that baby to term, no matter what it did to her life, her parents lives, the dumb ass boy or anybody else, because what the right wing male politicians vote in the legislature is what goes, whether it is always right or wrong. The 16 year old girl is just f#cked and she going to stay f#cked or the state is going to f#uck her or somebody in court. If raped, she is raped again by the state. Is the point being made.
You just spit on every woman that overcame adversity.

LOL!

You said buck wheat as if the question were not a rhetorical device implying that it's rational and moral to kill the baby.

Stop beating around the bush, ya murderous bitch. Get to the point, ya murderous bitch. You answer the question, you murderous bitch.

More at, explain how killing the child is rational or moral, ya murderous bitch. Stop hiding behind slogans and straw men and non sequiturs, ya murderous bitch.
What women decides to do with her body is no business of the government. You take rights away but won't wear a freaking mask to save somebody's life and want to call yourself pro life.

I find this interesting.

And I'm for abortion up to a point.

I don't think you should be forced to have a rapists baby. I get to decide when I have a baby. Not my rapist.

Twilight Zone shit….watching you weirdos stand so firmly against accountability and cause and effect is just plain mind-blowing.
I suppose it’s time that shit families in shitholes start teaching their little whores the causation principle huh?

Why not? The meme below explains why:

View attachment 643020

Does that make sense to anyone?

To the first assertion, she didn't give birth to the child she wants to adopt. Justified reasoning.

To the second assertion, she gave birth to the child because of a poor decision she made. It's time for her to step into the adult world now. Time to experience the consequences of her behavior. Granted, her parents should teach her how to raise the child, not leave her out in the cold.

It's high time we stopped absolving people of the consequences of poor choices they made in their life.

Last edited:
C'mon, OP, your meme cannot help your pro-choice argument. 30 years old single no income female cannot adopt a baby legally too, but she can have her own baby.

Forum List

Back