Can a 16-year-old girl adopt a baby?

Why not? The meme below explains why:

View attachment 643020

Does that make sense to anyone?
Make sense of this first.
C501945A-139E-4EF1-A29A-3BE19C9DE375.jpeg

It really boggles my mind that anti-choice NaziCons can't comprehend the basic premise of this thread. It ain't that complicated.

What women decides to do with her body is no business of the government. You take rights away but won't wear a freaking mask to save somebody's life and want to call yourself pro life.

I find this interesting.

And I'm for abortion up to a point.

I don't think you should be forced to have a rapists baby. I get to decide when I have a baby. Not my rapist.
How human life is regarded and treated is the business of the states and the people thereof.

If you want to get raped and have the baby. It's your choice. Remember nobody is forced to have an abortion. If you want an abortion it shod be up to you what you choose to do.

And if you don't want an abortion that cool also.

But the crowd that wouldn't wear a mask to save people's lives all of the sudden want to put your life at risk for a rapist baby. Or incest.

Sorry. Don't support that.

If you want to get raped and have the baby. It's your choice. Remember nobody is forced to have an abortion. If you want an abortion it shod be up to you what you choose to do.

And if you don't want an abortion that cool also.

But the crowd that wouldn't wear a mask to save people's lives all of the sudden want to put your life at risk for a rapist baby. Or incest.

Sorry. Don't support that.
So you support banning abortion for everything else, right? Otherwise, why are you obsessed with rape and incest?

So you support banning abortion for everything else, right? Otherwise, why are you obsessed with rape and incest?
I think you get a few months to make the decision and after that sorry charlie. And in rape or incest by the same guidelines.

I think you get a few months to make the decision and after that sorry charlie. And in rape or incest by the same guidelines.
Pathetic dodge.

Why are you obsessed with rape and incest, which make up less than 1% of pregnancies?

1652246830695.png

I admit the above OP meme should have said "birth" that baby instead of "raise" that baby, but that doesn't change the premise of the thread.

Forum List

Back