Can a conservative here give me solid evidence that Obama himself...

...greatly mishandled the reaction to the Benghazi attack? What exactly makes this controversy impeachment worthy? I find it hilarious you are all buying into the propaganda machine that is Fox News.

So far, five responses and no indication of an impeachable offense. The outrage is totally political, IMO. Some people haven't come to terms with Obama's re-election and are using the tragedy as an excuse to get him. Losing four lives was horrible, but what's more horrible is how they're being used by the wingnut right. When was the last time they spent more than two seconds considering how we're doing identifying and capturing the real culprits? They seem to have forgotten them just like they forgot OBL in their blind hatred of the president.

I'll give you one. Obstruction of Justice is an impeachable offense.

If it is proved that he ordered or was involved in witness tampering he's in deep shit. If he tries to coverup any wrongdoing that makes him an accessory after the fact. All it would take is minutes from a meeting or any communications he has had with anyone discussing keeping people quiet. Pressure has been put on everyone involve with Benghazi. It's just a matter of time before they find out who did what.

Last edited:
If no laws were broken then you are merely doing political theater.

Dont ever for get that if you are claiming a LIE was told then you have yet to prove even that.

Now why was it OK for Bush to lie us into a war?

to lie about Pat Tillmans death?

to lie about Jessica lynch

for rummy to LIE and say they KNEW right where the WMDs were.

for YOUR Rice to LIE about mushroom clouds.

You were fine with those lies and cheered them.

You cant even prove a lie here and are acting like you found the titantic

Ahhh yes, Bush. Got anything else?

Dont ever for get that if you are claiming a LIE was told then you have yet to prove even that.

When you've got Bush, who needs anything else? He's the gift that keeps on giving. Lack of reaction by the right to similar instances during his presidency proves they don't care about the deaths, just about getting Obama.

We've proved that they were lying and are still lying. That was proved within a few weeks. You're just too simple-minded to acknowledge it.

When you've got Bush, who needs anything else? He's the gift that keeps on giving. Lack of reaction by the right to similar instances during his presidency proves they don't care about the deaths, just about getting Obama.

Gotta link or is hindsight just a little to convenient?

Even the left wing media is starting to ask questions. Finally.
Yet the lefties here continue to support him.
We have Benghazi the IRS scandal and now tapping the APs phones. (Which could turn out to be the thing that really screws obama.):cuckoo:

don't forget Fast and Furious.

Oh yeah.....It's hard to keep up with all his scandals sometimes. There's just so many of them,you cant keep track.

lol there it is, Booooooooosssssshhhhh did it!!

So far, five responses and no indication of an impeachable offense. The outrage is totally political, IMO. Some people haven't come to terms with Obama's re-election and are using the tragedy as an excuse to get him. Losing four lives was horrible, but what's more horrible is how they're being used by the wingnut right. When was the last tine they spent more than two seconds considering how we're doing identifying and capturing the real culprits? They seem to have forgotten them just like they forgot OBL in their blind hatred of the president.
Obama could have stopped it and he didn't. He's just as guilty as the terrorists.

Bush could have stopped 9/11 and didn't. He's just as guilty as OBL. I'll see your four and raise you 3,000!

Where is the PROOF Bush could have stopped 9/11?

We knew where Bush was immediately after 9/11 for weeks.. we knew!

Where was Obama after his 5:00 meeting with Panetta?
Where are the pictures similar to the below? It seemed the below picture was all over the news after OBL. But Benghazi.. nothing!
$ObamawhenOsamakilled.jpg

lol there it is, Booooooooosssssshhhhh did it!!

yes with the leftists

there are only two possible answers

1- it is bushs fault

2- bush did it too

Obama could have stopped it and he didn't. He's just as guilty as the terrorists.

Bush could have stopped 9/11 and didn't. He's just as guilty as OBL. I'll see your four and raise you 3,000!

Where is the PROOF Bush could have stopped 9/11?

We knew where Bush was immediately after 9/11 for weeks.. we knew!

Where was Obama after his 5:00 meeting with Panetta?
Where are the pictures similar to the below? It seemed the below picture was all over the news after OBL. But Benghazi.. nothing!
View attachment 25918
They must be watching cartoons, because I never saw Osama dead.

...greatly mishandled the reaction to the Benghazi attack? What exactly makes this controversy impeachment worthy? I find it hilarious you are all buying into the propaganda machine that is Fox News.

Conservatives wanted the President arrested on stage the first day he announced he was seeking the office. The hate is unprecedented.

Conservatives wanted the President arrested on stage the first day he announced he was seeking the office. The hate is unprecedented.
Well, Obama has made it clear he hates them so can you blame them?

Obama trashes them repeatedly in his speeches. He sends the IRS after them. Why should the right like him?

s0n.....you shouldnt be posting in th POLITICS forum.

Who cares?

At this point, what matters is the political realit\y that are emerging = when daily's like the Washington Post ( of all outlets :eek:) are calling Obama "Pinnocchio"........only a mental case hyperpartisan doesnt get it.........

Obama?s claim he called Benghazi an ?act of terrorism? - The Washington Post

Have to say.......when I saw this over at DRUDGE this AM, I laughed my balls off. The Washington Post calling Obama a liar.......who'da thunk it???:2up:

Obama trashes them repeatedly in his speeches. He sends the IRS after them. Why should the right like him?

because you will end up in a reeducation camp

if you dont

they were just about at the point they were going to drop the benghazilike a red hot poker.

it was about to blow up in their faces jsut like fast and furious did

That's why they are trying to shift to the IRS.

BTW....FOX was on at the restaurant/pub we were at with friends last nite....Hannity had Cheney on (by phone) to ask about Benghazi. That had me busting out laughing right there. :lol:

Here's where the lies get started and grow.

So far, five responses and no indication of an impeachable offense. The outrage is totally political, IMO. Some people haven't come to terms with Obama's re-election and are using the tragedy as an excuse to get him. Losing four lives was horrible, but what's more horrible is how they're being used by the wingnut right. When was the last time they spent more than two seconds considering how we're doing identifying and capturing the real culprits? They seem to have forgotten them just like they forgot OBL in their blind hatred of the president.

An impeachable offense is that which congress decides is an impeachable offense.

Wise up.

Gotta link or is hindsight just a little to convenient?

You haven't seen the numerous posts where attacks on U.S. diplomatic posts and deaths have been cited? If I thought it would do any good, I'd look them up, but tomorrow someone else will just post the same question. It's selective blindness, IMO.

Forum List

Back