Can a conservative here give me solid evidence that Obama himself...

When you've got Bush, who needs anything else? He's the gift that keeps on giving. Lack of reaction by the right to similar instances during his presidency proves they don't care about the deaths, just about getting Obama.

Gotta link or is hindsight just a little to convenient?

You haven't seen the numerous posts where attacks on U.S. diplomatic posts and deaths have been cited? If I thought it would do any good, I'd look them up, but tomorrow someone else will just post the same question. It's selective blindness, IMO.

As if you Liberals haven't been guilty of the same.

This has been a long time coming.

Obama screwed up when he was caught spying on the AP. Now they feel no compunction in spilling the beans on his nasty ass. His chickens are coming home to roost.

If no laws were broken then you are merely doing political theater.

Dont ever for get that if you are claiming a LIE was told then you have yet to prove even that.

Now why was it OK for Bush to lie us into a war?

to lie about Pat Tillmans death?

to lie about Jessica lynch

for rummy to LIE and say they KNEW right where the WMDs were.

for YOUR Rice to LIE about mushroom clouds.

You were fine with those lies and cheered them.

You cant even prove a lie here and are acting like you found the titantic

Ahhh yes, Bush. Got anything else?

When you've got Bush, who needs anything else? He's the gift that keeps on giving. Lack of reaction by the right to similar instances during his presidency proves they don't care about the deaths, just about getting Obama.

Unfortunately for you, Bush is not germane to this discussion.

...greatly mishandled the reaction to the Benghazi attack? What exactly makes this controversy impeachment worthy? I find it hilarious you are all buying into the propaganda machine that is Fox News.

So far, five responses and no indication of an impeachable offense. The outrage is totally political, IMO. Some people haven't come to terms with Obama's re-election and are using the tragedy as an excuse to get him. Losing four lives was horrible, but what's more horrible is how they're being used by the wingnut right. When was the last time they spent more than two seconds considering how we're doing identifying and capturing the real culprits? They seem to have forgotten them just like they forgot OBL in their blind hatred of the president.

An impeachable offense is that which congress decides is an impeachable offense.

Wise up.

You wise up.

The Constitution is the guildline for impeachment. The House conducts the trial and the Senate dishes out the punishment.

Funny thing is, the most popular Democrat has already been impeached.

Ahhh yes, Bush. Got anything else?

He is if you're being selective in your criticisms. I know you'd like to sweep those eight years under the rug, but that just isn't going to happen.

The pirates taken out at sea, Obama had a direct hand. Osama take out, Obama had a direct had. Benghazi attacked and troops ordered to stand down, Obama knows nothing. Seven hours after, Obama knows nothing. Everyone in the state department knows about it, Obama knows nothing.

First off, you want the glory, you also take responsibility for everything. Are we to believe that Obama is that uninformed by the people he selected to work with him, that he knew nothing about a major crisis?

He is if you're being selective in your criticisms. I know you'd like to sweep those eight years under the rug, but that just isn't going to happen.

Then continue on being selective in your criticism, you are doing well. Justifying a wrong by claiming someone has done it to is what six year olds and liberals do.

Then continue on being selective in your criticism, you are doing well. Justifying a wrong by claiming someone has done it to is what six year olds and liberals do.

Who said it was a wrong? I'm saying it wasn't. If it was, those "ethical" Obama trashers would have been comparing what he did to similar bad acts in the past. Since they haven't considered them to be bad acts, I can't see how you can be characterizing this instance as a "wrong".

...greatly mishandled the reaction to the Benghazi attack? What exactly makes this controversy impeachment worthy? I find it hilarious you are all buying into the propaganda machine that is Fox News.

Conservatives wanted the President arrested on stage the first day he announced he was seeking the office. The hate is unprecedented.

Hate? Really? What is unprecedented is your blind stupidity.

Who said it was a wrong? I'm saying it wasn't. If it was, those "ethical" Obama trashers would have been comparing what he did to similar bad acts in the past. Since they haven't considered them to be bad acts, I can't see how you can be characterizing this instance as a "wrong".

So how do we fix it? When does someone become responsible and stop covering and start taking responsibility? It seems the President wants credit for the good, now when is he going to take responsibility for the screw ups and when does he stop blaming others.

I am a GM, and every day I take responsibility for those that work under me. Good or bad, why can't the man that choose to lead this country step up and lead?

So, we have gone from, "It is no story at all" to "What proof is there that Obama knew anything"....

Better get a rear view camera to keep you from tripping during this backpedaling .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back