Can a conservative here give me solid evidence that Obama himself...

Can a liberal here prove that he didn't??

Its pretty obvious his administration sent Rice out to lie her ass off about Benghazi? Doubt that would have happened if the CIC wasn't aware. If he wasn't aware then he ain't much of a CIC.

Oh wait. I forgot. He was busy jetting off to his Vegas fundraiser while men died in Benghazi. Never Mind.

Guilty until proven innocent? Strike one. If after nine separate hearings hell-bent on finding a smoking gun didn't produce one, then it's time to move on.

Sent Rice out to lie... doubt ...: Your doubts don't count. Strike two - AGAIN if nine hearings haven't provided your smoking gun, move on.

Off to a Las Vegas fundraiser ... : Strike three. Bush read a story to school kids. Doesn't matter.

If you want to investigate in order to prevent future tragedies, I'm on board. But when you hold nine separate probes just because you're pissed off about how an election turned out ... you're scum. I'm NOT on board.

283663_579435035411699_1984703871_n.jpg

Pretty darn interesting, huh?
Tells me all I really need to know.

Its pretty obvious his administration sent Rice out to lie her ass off about Benghazi? Doubt that would have happened if the CIC wasn't aware. If he wasn't aware then he ain't much of a CIC.

Oh wait. I forgot. He was busy jetting off to his Vegas fundraiser while men died in Benghazi. Never Mind.

Guilty until proven innocent? Strike one. If after nine separate hearings hell-bent on finding a smoking gun didn't produce one, then it's time to move on.

Sent Rice out to lie... doubt ...: Your doubts don't count. Strike two - AGAIN if nine hearings haven't provided your smoking gun, move on.

Off to a Las Vegas fundraiser ... : Strike three. Bush read a story to school kids. Doesn't matter.

If you want to investigate in order to prevent future tragedies, I'm on board. But when you hold nine separate probes just because you're pissed off about how an election turned out ... you're scum. I'm NOT on board.

OK 9 hearings...yoiur talking point...nine hearings and nothing....

Ok...

Thank God someone has the answers...cause I certainlyhavent heard them...

SO tell me....

How did they know it would take too long to get there and thus why FEST wasnt sent in? Were they given an itnerary by the terrorists, letting them know when they would retreat the area?

Why wasnt FEST sent in?

If bringing to the attention of the SoS a cable from an Ambassador asking for more security in an area that is volatile, in a counbtry undergoing a sensitive transition, and on the tails of repeeated attacks and threats was not deemed worthy of the SoS to address and thus a lower level individual addressed it instead, what IS deemed worthy of the SoS eyes?

How did the description of the scenario change from "a terrorist attack" to "a reaction to an American irresponsibly exercising his right to free speech?

Why was Mr. Hicks, the highest ranking official on the ground not consulted with as it pertasins to an explanation as to what hapopened...and if he was, why was his recounting of the situation ignored?

If Mr. Obama was aware that it was a terrorist attack when it happened as he is now claiming, shouldnt he have been more involved in preparing for the reaction as opposed to flying out for campaign fundraisers? I mean...heck....terorrists killed an Ambassador.....maybe other embassies were under a threat....doesnt that deserve "situation room" meetings?

So please...answer thoise questions. I mean...9 hearings....thses questions, I am sure, have been answered.....no?

Last edited:
When you've got Bush, who needs anything else? He's the gift that keeps on giving. Lack of reaction by the right to similar instances during his presidency proves they don't care about the deaths, just about getting Obama.

Gotta link or is hindsight just a little to convenient?

You haven't seen the numerous posts where attacks on U.S. diplomatic posts and deaths have been cited? If I thought it would do any good, I'd look them up, but tomorrow someone else will just post the same question. It's selective blindness, IMO.

Out of all the attacks that happened under Bush, only 1 American died, and not ONCE did anyone from those embassy's ask ahead of time for more security because they knew something was going to happen. Not once did Bush come out and LIE about any of them either. Benghazi is different and you know it, you just won't admit it. If the attack had come out of the blue and there hadn't already been problems over there, nothing would have been said about it. But because our government was warned and had been asked for security....Obama didn't care, he couldn't even stick around to see how it ended up. He had to go to Vegas and party with his buddies. What's more important, our people being murdered or his play time?

Everyone knows that attacks happen during EVERY presidency....it's not the attack itself that pisses us off, it's the uncaring of our government officials and the lies that they told.

Shit...Obama has so many scandals going on right now, you're going to tell me he knew NOTHING about ANY of them???

Okay here is the issues I take with this story. Until we know what the edits were and how much authorization Obama put into the changes, we cannot make any assumptions about whether or not the changes were politically motivated.

You should actually try reading a link. The talking points were worked over until there was no mention of terror. And the "video made them do it" was the end result.

You know. The White House Whopper. ABC got the White House emails. Meetings at the White House.

Read the link. Then go to the PDF so you can see the revisions made.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference

From the article:

White House emails reviewed by ABC News suggest the edits were made with extensive input from the State Department. The edits included requests from the State Department that references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.

That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November.

“Those talking points originated from the intelligence community. They reflect the IC’s best assessments of what they thought had happened,” Carney told reporters at the White House press briefing on November 28, 2012.

“The White House and the State Department have made clear that the single adjustment that was made to those talking points by either of those two institutions were changing the word ‘consulate’ to ‘diplomatic facility’ because ‘consulate’ was inaccurate.”

Summaries of White House and State Department emails — some of which were first published by Stephen Hayes of the Weekly Standard — show that the State Department had extensive input into the editing of the talking points.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

I am closely following the Benghazi incident. As a conservative, evangelical Christian and member of our local tea party group, I do not like Barrack Obama's politics.

However, having said that, what happened in Benghazi and the 'stories' afterward are NOT an impeachable offense. I believe that we need to be real cautious about what we try and impeach a sitting President over. So if a Republican becomes President are we going to have to endure the "impeachment" thing if someone in his administration has their head up their ass? A Democrat is President and the loyal opposition wants to impeach them. A Republican becomes President and the loyal opposition wants to impeach them as well. Pretty goofy if you ask me...

Unless someone can produce evidence where Barrack Obama himself KNEW it was terrorism and told his people to make something up so he can win the election... you don't have an impeachable offense.

Now the IRS thing? If Barry has his fingerprints on that one... then that is a different story.

Nine separate probes? Link? I'd like to see this new talking point validated.

As far as I know, Issa has been in charge of the Benghazi inquiry. I've not heard of any one else let alone 8 other individuals conducting hearings.

Do you mean 9 sessions with various witnesses?

Okay here is the issues I take with this story. Until we know what the edits were and how much authorization Obama put into the changes, we cannot make any assumptions about whether or not the changes were politically motivated.

Politically motivated? Well, there are several factors at play here. But let's refer to the most obvious.

With a hard copy. No dispute. No argument. It's in the email. Nuland didn't want Congress to find out that the State Department ignored warnings.

It's call CYA. Cover your ass. And it's blatant.

State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland raised specific objections to this paragraph drafted by the CIA in its earlier versions of the talking points:

“The Agency has produced numerous pieces on the threat of extremists linked to al-Qa’ida in Benghazi and eastern Libya.

These noted that, since April, there have been at least five other attacks against foreign interests in Benghazi by unidentified assailants, including the June attack against the British Ambassador’s convoy.

We cannot rule out the individuals has previously surveilled the U.S. facilities, also contributing to the efficacy of the attacks.”

:eusa_whistle:In an email to officials at the White House and the intelligence agencies, State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland took issue with including that information because it “could be abused by members [of Congress] to beat up the State Department for not paying attention to warnings, so why would we want to feed that either? Concerned …”

The paragraph was entirely deleted..

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

...greatly mishandled the reaction to the Benghazi attack? What exactly makes this controversy impeachment worthy? I find it hilarious you are all buying into the propaganda machine that is Fox News.

He openly lied for 2 weeks. He lied to the world and instructed his Government to do the same. FOR two weeks.

Further someone ordered the Military to stand down during the attack. Someone refused to order more security after numerous requests and pleas for more security.

Who is the Commander In Chief?

Who makes the soup in the Capitol kitchen?

Who cleans the windows on the Washington monument?

Who trims the hedges around the National Mall?

By your (retarded) logic.....Bad soup, dirty windows, poor landscaping are all Obama's fault.

Don't you feel stupid? You should.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Did you ever hear the term "The buck stops here?"

Obama is responsible for everything that happens under his watch, just as Bush Jr was, just as Clinton was, just as Bush Sr was.

I'm against any impeachment proceedings, they are a waste of our time and money. That was proven with Clinton.

...greatly mishandled the reaction to the Benghazi attack? What exactly makes this controversy impeachment worthy? I find it hilarious you are all buying into the propaganda machine that is Fox News.

Can you explain why he lied about it, and is continuing to lie, if he did not think he screwed up? The only other explanation that makes sense is that he is lying compulsively.

Who is the Commander In Chief?

Who makes the soup in the Capitol kitchen?

Who cleans the windows on the Washington monument?

Who trims the hedges around the National Mall?

By your (retarded) logic.....Bad soup, dirty windows, poor landscaping are all Obama's fault.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

By your logic, you'd blame Bush for all three of those things.

:eusa_whistle:

The buck stops where? Where the hell does the buck stop with this administration?

It's always someone else. Some low level fall guy.

Let us remember that not ONE F-ing person was held accountable in Fast and Furious--NOT ONE PERSON WAS FIRED.

Forum List

Back