Can a conservative here give me solid evidence that Obama himself...

Okay here is the issues I take with this story. Until we know what the edits were and how much authorization Obama put into the changes, we cannot make any assumptions about whether or not the changes were politically motivated.

You should actually try reading a link. The talking points were worked over until there was no mention of terror. And the "video made them do it" was the end result.

You know. The White House Whopper. ABC got the White House emails. Meetings at the White House.

Read the link. Then go to the PDF so you can see the revisions made.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference

From the article:

White House emails reviewed by ABC News suggest the edits were made with extensive input from the State Department. The edits included requests from the State Department that references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.

That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November.

“Those talking points originated from the intelligence community. They reflect the IC’s best assessments of what they thought had happened,” Carney told reporters at the White House press briefing on November 28, 2012.

“The White House and the State Department have made clear that the single adjustment that was made to those talking points by either of those two institutions were changing the word ‘consulate’ to ‘diplomatic facility’ because ‘consulate’ was inaccurate.”

Summaries of White House and State Department emails — some of which were first published by Stephen Hayes of the Weekly Standard — show that the State Department had extensive input into the editing of the talking points.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

Okay, but like I said, we need to Know what those edits were and be sure what the motivations were.

Okay here is the issues I take with this story. Until we know what the edits were and how much authorization Obama put into the changes, we cannot make any assumptions about whether or not the changes were politically motivated.

You should actually try reading a link. The talking points were worked over until there was no mention of terror. And the "video made them do it" was the end result.

You know. The White House Whopper. ABC got the White House emails. Meetings at the White House.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference

From the article:

White House emails reviewed by ABC News suggest the edits were made with extensive input from the State Department. The edits included requests from the State Department that references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.

That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November.

“Those talking points originated from the intelligence community. They reflect the IC’s best assessments of what they thought had happened,” Carney told reporters at the White House press briefing on November 28, 2012.

“The White House and the State Department have made clear that the single adjustment that was made to those talking points by either of those two institutions were changing the word ‘consulate’ to ‘diplomatic facility’ because ‘consulate’ was inaccurate.”

Summaries of White House and State Department emails — some of which were first published by Stephen Hayes of the Weekly Standard — show that the State Department had extensive input into the editing of the talking points.

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

Okay, but like I said, we need to Know what those edits were and be sure what the motivations were.

Did you read the link? They actually have a copy of the original and the final copies, and a few of the revisions as they were done. Maybe you should stop pretending your art degree in fake science means you understand English.

...greatly mishandled the reaction to the Benghazi attack? What exactly makes this controversy impeachment worthy? I find it hilarious you are all buying into the propaganda machine that is Fox News.

Can you give me solid evidence that he didn't? Guess we're even...

From the article:

Did you read the link? They actually have a copy of the original and the final copies, and a few of the revisions as they were done. Maybe you should stop pretending your art degree in fake science means you understand English.

You really try way too hard. Come on, let's be honest. You don't have a degree at all.

progressive-centralists-300x207.jpg

Dereliction of Duty - Can any progressive explain how Obama knows less about whats going on in the White House than the NBA playoffs and the 14th tee???

Why is it that there are new scandals every day and ZERO never knows anything about any of them???

You really try way too hard. Come on, let's be honest. You don't have a degree at all.

I try to hard because I point out that the link actually contains the proof you want?

I try to hard because I point out that the link actually contains the proof you want?

No, that i am somehow supposed to feel dumb about my degree even though you don't even have one. It's kind of sad.

Who is the Commander In Chief?

Who makes the soup in the Capitol kitchen?

Who cleans the windows on the Washington monument?

Who trims the hedges around the National Mall?

By your (retarded) logic.....Bad soup, dirty windows, poor landscaping are all Obama's fault.

Don't you feel stupid? You should.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
We're not talking about dirty windows, fuck face, we're talking about dead ambassadors.

If Obama doesn't want to provide honest answers concerning Bengazi, then he should follow in Nixon's footsteps and resign.

Last edited:
...greatly mishandled the reaction to the Benghazi attack? What exactly makes this controversy impeachment worthy? I find it hilarious you are all buying into the propaganda machine that is Fox News.

I have never claimed Benghazi was a impeachable offense or that Obama did anything illegal on the handling of it but the truth is warnings about terrorist and or extermis groups in Libya were either ignored or downplayed security concerns by the ambassador were not addressed and we were handed a phony baloney story about a video being the reason for the attack. None of this falls under criminal or impeachable actions but they do fall under screwup,mishandled, and coverup.

Can any lefties explain to me how if Obama knows nothing about these acts within his administration, he is not completely incompetent?

Well i wouldn't expect you to understand it.

Art degrees in science cannot be understood because they don't make any more sense than insisting that creationism is science.

Coming from someone who doesn't have an understanding of science in general, your "opinion" means nothing.

I don't understand science? Are you saying that because I insist that psychology is a fake science, even though you have an art degree in said fake science? Maybe if you had a science degree in your fake sceince you would have been exposed to this article which concisely explains why psychology is not science.

Is Psychology a Science?

I would have hoped that even art degrees in fake science would make the difference between real and fake more clear, perhaps this article will help.

* The Trouble with Psychology

If you actually think you know more about science than I do, or truly believe that you can prove that psychology is not fake science, start a thread and debate the details. Until then stop pretending your art degree in fake science makes you better educated than the average 5th grader.

it is not impeachment worthy, but he did put the producer's life in greater harm because he falsely blamed him for the attack

not only is that a lie, but i would say a great mishandling of the situation

Forum List

Back