🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Arabs Do Democracy?

I don't see any redemption in any dangerous cult. This nation was founded on the principle of religious tolerance, not religious intansigence. If Muslims can't live with that, then get the fuck out.

They do live with that and have as long as they've been in the US. I don't think it's our Muslims we have to worry about. Can we kick out some of those religiously intolerant Christians?

Yea. Exactly. We need to kick out all those intolerant Christians in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing. Kick them out immediately.

I don't see any redemption in any dangerous cult. This nation was founded on the principle of religious tolerance, not religious intansigence. If Muslims can't live with that, then get the fuck out.

They do live with that and have as long as they've been in the US. I don't think it's our Muslims we have to worry about. Can we kick out some of those religiously intolerant Christians?

Yea. Exactly. We need to kick out all those intolerant Christians in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing. Kick them out immediately.

ok...so what intolerant Muslims are "in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing" in our countryside?

It's a good question though - why has India's transition to democracy been so successful while others in Africa, the ME, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe fall prey to corruption and dictatorial rulers?
The answer is quite simple.

India kicked the British out and then the Indian people formed their own democratic government.

While in the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa.

The U.S. installed puppet dictators to rule the people. And supplied the dictators with bribe money and weapons to keep the people in line.

While at the same time talking about how everyone needs democracy. ...... :cool:

You danced nimbly around Coyote's most important point (and she found that "informative"). As she noted, democracy took root in India but not Pakistan. Do you really need three guesses as to why that was?

It's a good question though - why has India's transition to democracy been so successful while others in Africa, the ME, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe fall prey to corruption and dictatorial rulers?

India kicked the British out and then the Indian people formed their own democratic government.

The U.S. installed puppet dictators to rule the people. And supplied the dictators with bribe money and weapons to keep the people in line.

While at the same time talking about how everyone needs democracy. ...... :cool:

You danced nimbly around Coyote's most important point (and she found that "informative"). As she noted, democracy took root in India but not Pakistan. Do you really need three guesses as to why that was?

Culture.

It also failed in Burma, Thailand and many parts of Africa.

ok...so what intolerant Muslims are "in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing" in our countryside?

If the subject wasn't so tragic, your contortions in defense of the "Religion of Peace" would be comical. Hundreds of millions of women are oppressed because of their sex and you - like Sunni Boy - invariably try to defend the broken culture that oppresses them.
You post like the female version of Sunni.

Last edited:

If the subject wasn't so tragic, your contortions in defense of the "Religion of Peace" would be comical. Hundreds of millions of women are oppressed because of their sex and you - like Sunni Boy- invariably try to defend the broken culture that oppresses them.

Ok...now that you've gotten that bit of ridiculousness out of your system, maybe you can answer the question:
what intolerant Muslims are "in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing" in our countryside?

Culture.

More pretzel dancing. Pakistan's culture, in case you can't admit it, is the Muslim one.

Please. The only thing that keeps radical Islam subdued in this country is the fact that every time Muslims fuck with us, we kill a hundred thousand of them. Quite frankly, I'd hate to be a Muslim bent on domestic jihad in America. I'm sure every last male would be writing their final martyr's testament, and with good reason.

Culture.

More pretzel dancing. Pakistan's culture, in case you can't admit it, is the Muslim one.

And yet Burma, Thailand and the Congo (just to name a few) aren't.

When you come right down to it - India and Pakistan are radically different in culture, not just religion. Yet Bangladesh, with it's Muslim majority has a functional democratic form of government. Bangladesh is culturally quite different from Pakistan.

Please. The only thing that keeps radical Islam subdued in this country is the fact that every time Muslims fuck with us, we kill a hundred thousand of them. Quite frankly, I'd hate to be a Muslim bent on domestic jihad in America. I'm sure every last male would be writing their final martyr's testament, and with good reason.

So...there are or aren't intolerant Muslims "in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing"?

As she noted, democracy took root in India but not Pakistan. Do you really need three guesses as to why that was?

Incorrect Poindexter.
Pakistan is a democracy.
In fact, Pakistan even elected a woman for president.
btw How many women presidents has America elected?? .... :cool:

Perhaps you should take that up with the woman who posted that fact... Coyote:
"Democracy is dependent on western-style institutions and ideals. India is a great example of how it worked and Pakistan how it did not." - Coyote

Last edited:

Culture.

And yet Burma, Thailand and the Congo (just to name a few) aren't.

When you come right down to it - India and Pakistan are radically different in culture, not just religion. Yet Bangladesh, with it's Muslim majority has a functional democratic form of government. Bangladesh is culturally quite different from Pakistan.

Indeed. Bangladesh is separated from Pakistan by India.

If the subject wasn't so tragic, your contortions in defense of the "Religion of Peace" would be comical. Hundreds of millions of women are oppressed because of their sex and you - like Sunni Boy- invariably try to defend the broken culture that oppresses them.

Ok...now that you've gotten that bit of ridiculousness out of your system, maybe you can answer the question:
what intolerant Muslims are "in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing" in our countryside?

Lame diversion. You will have to ask the poster who said it but it certainly sounds like he is describing ISIS in Syria, not anyone here. The point remains you have contorted yourself like you're playing Twister in order to defend a culture that venerates ignorance, tribalism and misogyny.

So...there are or aren't intolerant Muslims "in their tanks, jets, and artillery units currently ravaging our countryside, murdering every living thing in their path, beheading, raping, torturing, and terrorizing"?

It's a portent, dummy. Don't be such a literalist. It makes you look like a 19 year-old democrat zombie. World domination is the goal of this medieval retrograde cult called Islam. I might remind you that many of the soldiers in this current Middle East Isil horror war were imported from North America. I guess the only consolation we have, if they started an armed jihad in America’s inner urban areas, is that nobody would even notice. The unending gunfire would pick up a few extra decibels, but that’s about it.

Lame diversion. You will have to ask the poster who said it but it certainly sounds like he is describing ISIS in Syria, not anyone here. The point remains you have contorted yourself like you're playing Twister in order to defend a culture that venerates ignorance, tribalism and misogyny.

I'm not the one who made the claim that you call a diversion. Then again - someone (was it you) made a claim in a thread that the US was inacting special laws favoring Muslims and couldn't come up with any examples. He may have been describing ISIS in Syria but he was very clear to talk about the US - nothing even remotely like that is occuring or is likely to but it sure makes a good justification (if you're scared enough) for stripping Muslims in the US of their civil rights.

It's a portent, dummy. Don't be such a literalist. It makes you look like a 19 year-old democrat zombie. World domination is the goal of this medieval retrograde cult called Islam. I might remind you that many of the soldiers in this current Middle East Isil horror war were imported from North America. I guess the only consolation we have, if they started an armed jihad in America’s inner urban areas, is that nobody would even notice. The unending gunfire would pick up a few extra decibels, but that’s about it.

Well don't say stupid stuff if you don't want to be called on it :rolleyes-41:

How many were imported? According to FBI Director Comey, they know of roughly a dozen Americans fighting with extremist groups in Syria though there could be more. Even given there could be more - it is still not amounting to much American support for this so-called "world domination" myth.

I'm not the one who made the claim that you call a diversion. Then again - someone (was it you) made a claim in a thread that the US was inacting special laws favoring Muslims and couldn't come up with any examples...

Have you been drinking? Feel free to post anything of mine in which I said or inferred that the US was passing special laws favoring Muslims.
Wasn't it you who authored extensive Holocaust Denial posts?

Forum List

Back