Can Democracy Hold a Dysfunctional America Together?

The equality of equal protection of the laws is actually in our federal and State Constitutions.

Yes and there are some who claim that is what T. Jefferson was reffering to ...that we are all equal before the law.

i think most would agree that is a good thing and it woud be great if we could ever achieve that.

Humans are dysfunctional by nature. Democracy is the only thing that is holding the world together.

Ridiculous....but representative of too many of the clueless on this board.
Talk about clueless, did you get through school by simply labeling opinions "ridiculous" instead of arguing?

Opinions are like assholes....everyone has one....democracy in essence is mob rule....care o explain how that can hold a country together?

I said long ago that democracy is no longer going to work in America....the reason for that is quite simple we have become too diverse and we are getting more diverse every day.

In fact, we are becoming less diverse.

Currently, we have a pretty reasonable population profile -- for a nation that has become multicultural (whether one likes or not).

If we could freeze the percentages as they are, we might be able to stay a democratic country.

But populations are constantly increasing or decreasing.

Demographers tell us that Caucasian Americans are simply failing to have enough babies to maintain their current percentage of the population.

So by the end of this century, this country will be mainly populated by two certain non-Caucasian groups.

Voila! LESS diversity! And -- in my humble opinion -- less of a chance that this country will remain a democracy.

Well, this country has never been a democracy to begin with and do not forget the hordes storming our southern border who biden welcomes with open arms.

I had rather have mexicans than Negroes....so might not be a bad thing.....wasn't it fantastic how the mexicans ran the negroes out of L.A.

da blacks might have done better but they were obsessed wid da KKK....they were taught in school their real enemy was the kkk.

Last edited:
You get what you gave! Tough shit!
I trust career politicians more than I used to due to Your guy.
Well “my Guy” worked for free for four years. Get back to me when Bidum and kamalatoe ho! Do the same
No modern president has jumped so directly from the world of business to the presidency as Donald Trump. And in so doing, Trump has refused to do as his predecessors have done: sever ties to the companies or financial interests that may pose, or present the appearance of, a conflict of interest. By keeping his assets in a family-managed trust, which he can revoke at any time, Trump and his family are in the unique position to profit directly from his public service. Special interests in Washington have caught on. Those seeking to curry favor with Trump are not only donating to his reelection campaign but holding fundraisers and galas at his resorts, private clubs and hotels – the proceeds of which benefit him and his family.
Public airports where his rallies took place are on Trump's towers? There are a few million holes in that little story someone told you.

I said long ago that democracy is no longer going to work in America....the reason for that is quite simple we have become too diverse and we are getting more diverse every day.

Currently, we have a pretty reasonable population profile -- for a nation that has become multicultural (whether one likes or not).

If we could freeze the percentages as they are, we might be able to stay a democratic country.

Demographers tell us that Caucasian Americans are simply failing to have enough babies to maintain their current percentage of the population.

So by the end of this century, this country will be mainly populated by two certain non-Caucasian groups.

Voila! LESS diversity! And -- in my humble opinion -- less of a chance that this country will remain a democracy.

Well, this country has never been a democracy to begin with and do not forget the hordes storming our southern border who biden welcomes with open arms.

I had rather have mexicans than Negroes....so might not be a bad thing.....wasn't it fantastic how the mexicans ran the negroes out of L.A.

da blacks might have done better but they were obsessed wid da KKK....they were taught in school their real enemy was the kkk.
The organizing efforts of some Latino groups to peacefully protest and help protect their communities from unrest were quickly overshadowed by racial tensions after reports that alleged Latino gang members were profiling and targeting black people in Little Village earlier this week.
“The system is corrupt and they want to see minorities fight against one another to weaken us,” said community activist Montserrat Ayala, who helped organize a peaceful protest in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement over the weekend. “We need to work together to dismantle racism.”

You get what you gave! Tough shit!
I trust career politicians more than I used to due to Your guy.
Well “my Guy” worked for free for four years. Get back to me when Bidum and kamalatoe ho! Do the same
No modern president has jumped so directly from the world of business to the presidency as Donald Trump. And in so doing, Trump has refused to do as his predecessors have done: sever ties to the companies or financial interests that may pose, or present the appearance of, a conflict of interest. By keeping his assets in a family-managed trust, which he can revoke at any time, Trump and his family are in the unique position to profit directly from his public service. Special interests in Washington have caught on. Those seeking to curry favor with Trump are not only donating to his reelection campaign but holding fundraisers and galas at his resorts, private clubs and hotels – the proceeds of which benefit him and his family.
Public airports where his rallies took place are on Trump's towers? There are a few million holes in that little story someone told you.
You simply didn't read and understand the article. It explains the concept.

The organizing efforts of some Latino groups to peacefully protest and help protect their communities from unrest were quickly overshadowed by racial tensions after reports that alleged Latino gang members were profiling and targeting black people in Little Village earlier this week.
“The system is corrupt and they want to see minorities fight against one another to weaken us,” said community activist Montserrat Ayala, who helped organize a peaceful protest in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement over the weekend. “We need to work together to dismantle racism.”

Here in the Los Angeles area, some Latinx gang members were sent to prison for using violence to force African Americans to leave "their" area.

No matter what anyone thinks about any ethnicity, it is morally wrong and legally prohibited to use verbal/physical means to chase out any particular ethnicity.

Also, in the city of Los Angeles, there was some tension when Caucasian young people moved into a Latinx area and set up trendy stores. There was even some minor vandalism. The city councilman for that area, a Latinx himself, admonished people for such conduct. He said something to the effect of "Things change. We must adapt to those changes."

Here in the Los Angeles area, some Latinx gang members were sent to prison for using violence to force African Americans to leave "their" area.

No matter what anyone thinks about any ethnicity, it is morally wrong and legally prohibited to use verbal/physical means to chase out any particular ethnicity.

Also, in the city of Los Angeles, there was some tension when Caucasian young people moved into a Latinx area and set up trendy stores. There was even some minor vandalism. The city councilman for that area, a Latinx himself, admonished people for such conduct. He said something to the effect of "Things change. We must adapt to those changes."
Yet, right wingers on this forum seem worse.

I respectfully disagree.

I have found some right- and left-wingers to both be very rude and cocksure of their opinions.

Happy New Year.

I respectfully disagree.

I have found some right- and left-wingers to both be very rude and cocksure of their opinions.

Happy New Year.
Happy New Year

Right wingers on this forum are saints compared to you asshole left winger whiners. Now stfu and receive what you gave.

Right wingers on this forum are saints compared to you asshole left winger whiners. Now stfu and receive what you gave.
In right wing fantasy, you are Always Right. It just seems like Hoax to the rest of us.

Forum List

Back