🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Homophobia Be Cured?

"Homophobia" is a form of speech.

Last I checked we had Freedom of Speech in this good ol' U.S. of A.

Expression of opinion, however contrary, is something to be tolerated and not expectantly accepted.

As an example, if I were to say something like "fuck off you goddamn faggot", would you interpret that as a hate crime or simply an expression of opinion?

you would have to commit a crime against a gay person as you said it, then upon conviction of said crime, the prosecution would then have the opportunity to present a case for enhanced punishment for the crime, which at the discretion of the court could be determined as a measure of how your crime not only harmed that one gay person, but was legally determined to have also harmed the community by virtue of intimidation as criminal motivation...

Is this all the confidence you have in yourself?

You're truly a lost and wandering soul.

Several of my best friends, three of my cousins, and possibly (yes possibly) my own daughter is gay.

None of them act as flagrantly stupid as you. Howey, you shame the Gay community.

I suggest you mind your own business. Enjoy your cock in your lover's ass.

It's not Front Page News.

Not to me or any other of my Conservative bretheren.

Keep yourself... just don't think yourself as Front Page News.

That's how we all behave in society. Well, normally anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Kmrz50Pjo

I'll bet you use the old "I'm not a racist because I have black friends" line too huh?

[MENTION][/MENTION]
Can queers keep their junk out of the public eye?Male gays fuck and suck each other off in children's parks all over this Country. They spread AIDS because they are to stupid to use protection and they screw anything that moves.

In a lot of locations children's parks are so trashed by Gay sex addicts that it is dangerous for them to play there.

Then we have the immoral nakedness of gay day parades where straights are forced to patrol as cops and fireman against their will. And the public is exposed to perverse sexual orientation on public display for no other reason then to shove that perversion in our faces.

You want acceptance? Keep your sex life IN YOUR BEDROOM or your house. You want acceptance? Stop parading around in public nude and displaying your perversion for all to see. You want acceptance? Have a little self control and stop screwing anything that moves in public places.

Why are you at pride parades?

Why do you parade?

Have you seen me at a parade?

Expression of opinion, however contrary, is something to be tolerated and not expectantly accepted.

As an example, if I were to say something like "fuck off you goddamn faggot", would you interpret that as a hate crime or simply an expression of opinion?

you would have to commit a crime against a gay person as you said it, then upon conviction of said crime, the prosecution would then have the opportunity to present a case for enhanced punishment for the crime, which at the discretion of the court could be determined as a measure of how your crime not only harmed that one gay person, but was legally determined to have also harmed the community by virtue of intimidation as criminal motivation...

Your Honor, the Prostitution rests. :D

Your Honor, the Prostitution rests. :D

Lol Mr H you have a way with words! :lol: hahahaaaa

[MENTION][/MENTION]
Can queers keep their junk out of the public eye?Male gays fuck and suck each other off in children's parks all over this Country. They spread AIDS because they are to stupid to use protection and they screw anything that moves.

In a lot of locations children's parks are so trashed by Gay sex addicts that it is dangerous for them to play there.

Then we have the immoral nakedness of gay day parades where straights are forced to patrol as cops and fireman against their will. And the public is exposed to perverse sexual orientation on public display for no other reason then to shove that perversion in our faces.

You want acceptance? Keep your sex life IN YOUR BEDROOM or your house. You want acceptance? Stop parading around in public nude and displaying your perversion for all to see. You want acceptance? Have a little self control and stop screwing anything that moves in public places.

Why are you at pride parades?

Why do you parade?

because he can? :D

Butt really, why do you or any of the homosexual/lesbian LBGT community "parade"?
My guess is because it is fun. Who cares?

Everyone forced to see the perversion and the nakedness cares. Excerpt for New Orleans if non gays paraded around naked in the streets the cops would arrest their ass.
You don't have to attend. So nobody is forced to see. Plus anywhere where public nudity is illegal it wouldn't be legal for them to be naked.

How many pride parades have you been to? I have been to? several and I haven't seen people walking down the street naked.

Yes!

Homophobia is a psychological disorder characterized by an unnatural fear, dislike, or aversion to homosexuals.

It does not occur spontaneously, but is instead either instilled by parental influence or spread by contact with other active sufferers.

Homophobia outbreaks are usually triggered by the repressed homosexual longings of an individual near the middle of the continuum of sexual orientation (the Kinsey Scale). These primary cases often lead to the secondary infection of those around them as the victims use compensating behaviors to mask their own insecurities (such as quoting obscure scriptural verses they interpret to prohibit homosexual acts and generally demonizing gays and lesbians).

Although its prevalence has been in decline for years, more than a third of the population is still believed to suffer from the disorder to some measurable degree.

Learn more by clicking on the headings to the left!

Follow the link and cure yourself!

You need help.

Seek the bible

-Geaux

you see folks, even if you accept them but still find it somewhat unnatural YOU will get beat down and called cute little names like, homophobe

you aren't ALLOWED to voice anything unfavorable towards them as they are SPECIAL

But you can't have some therapy that supposedly CURES being a homosexual

they'll go ballistic

that's the two faced of a homosexual

Last edited:

Forum List

Back