🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Homophobia Be Cured?

A revulsion to homosexual acts is natural and normal, people are born that way. In modern society there is the attempt on many fronts to recondition humans to accept the abnormal as normal. It will work on some but not all.

According to Homosexuals most homophobes are homosexual, so just ask yourself if there is a cure.

I found my cure in the User Control Panel, under 'edit ignore list'. By adding "Howey" and clicking save, I found I was instantly cured. Everyone else should use this cure as well.

I found my cure in the User Control Panel, under 'edit ignore list'. By adding "Howey" and clicking save, I found I was instantly cured. Everyone else should use this cure as well.

about the best thing for the cure of dummies who post nothing but CRAP:eusa_clap:

A revulsion to homosexual acts is natural and normal, people are born that way.
Easily avoided, don't engage in homosexual acts and do not watch them. You are free to be repulsed, but why would you even need to think about them?

Easily avoided, don't engage in homosexual acts and do not watch them. You are free to be repulsed, but why would you even need to think about them?
Why do you ask? That's pretty stupid. I was clear what my response was all about, the fact that normal people are being told that they are abnormal by the abnormal. What part of that is too difficult for you?

Why do you ask? That's pretty stupid. I was clear what my response was all about, the fact that normal people are being told that they are abnormal by the abnormal. What part of that is too difficult for you?
No sir you were stating that you werenaturally repulsed by homosexual sex. Simple solution, don't have any. This nominal abnormal business is really quite subjective

So you're a fucking coward. Gotcha.

Can queers keep their junk out of the public eye?Male gays fuck and suck each other off in children's parks all over this Country. They spread AIDS because they are to stupid to use protection and they screw anything that moves.

In a lot of locations children's parks are so trashed by Gay sex addicts that it is dangerous for them to play there.

Then we have the immoral nakedness of gay day parades where straights are forced to patrol as cops and fireman against their will. And the public is exposed to perverse sexual orientation on public display for no other reason then to shove that perversion in our faces.

You want acceptance? Keep your sex life IN YOUR BEDROOM or your house. You want acceptance? Stop parading around in public nude and displaying your perversion for all to see. You want acceptance? Have a little self control and stop screwing anything that moves in public places.

Here's an example of the ignorance and hate common to many on the right, and the fear many conservatives have of expressions of individual liberty.

Sexual narcissism is the polar opposite of heterosexuality. Hmmm, no, not the same. Homophobia is a mass delusion made up support sexual dysfunctional folks as if they where valid victims of persecution. But perhaps its GENETIC, some people can't help it. Don't they have rights to be self righteous and self absorbed, too?

A revulsion to homosexual acts is natural and normal, people are born that way. In modern society there is the attempt on many fronts to recondition humans to accept the abnormal as normal. It will work on some but not all.

I agree and that's why we shouldn't get upset or start calling names like homophobe if a straight person finds such behavior abhorrent. Heterosexuals are hard wired to find homosexuality offensive. It's nothing personal just the way they are. Trying to get someone to override that instinctive feeling isn't going to work in many cases. This is why the government has to legislate equality for homosexuals and this is why it's taking so long. Pure Homosexuality (as opposed to sexual deviants) are in a minority. The change won't be easy.

The question is how many true Homosexuals are there. IMHO most are sexual deviants and not true homosexuals. If a man wants to be with a man who acts like a woman than I would consider that person a sexual deviant. They don't find being with a woman so disgusting that they don't want to be with a cross dressing man. Same with a Woman who wants to be with a bull dyke. They don't find being with a man so repugnant that they are willing to hook up with a woman that looks and acts like a man. IMO only men who want to be with real men and women who want to be with real women are Homosexual. The rest need to get therapy.

I agree and that's why we shouldn't get upset or start calling names like homophobe if a straight person finds such behavior abhorrent. Heterosexuals are hard wired to find homosexuality offensive. It's nothing personal just the way they are. Trying to get someone to override that instinctive feeling isn't going to work in many cases. This is why the government has to legislate equality for homosexuals and this is why it's taking so long. Pure Homosexuality (as opposed to sexual deviants) are in a minority. The change won't be easy.

The question is how many true Homosexuals are there. IMHO most are sexual deviants and not true homosexuals. If a man wants to be with a man who acts like a woman than I would consider that person a sexual deviant. They don't find being with a woman so disgusting that they don't want to be with a cross dressing man. Same with a Woman who wants to be with a bull dyke. They don't find being with a man so repugnant that they are willing to hook up with a woman that looks and acts like a man. IMO only men who want to be with real men and women who want to be with real women are Homosexual. The rest need to get therapy.
The government wasn't formed to reprogram everyone's mind to accept whatever special interest group comes along. I certainly would oppose any law persecuting homosexual behavior, regardless of the enthusiasm or sincerity. That doesn't mean society needs to pretend the unions are the same. Individuals were/are equal. Relationships are what happens between two or more people and not all relationships are the same.

Yes!

Homophobia is a psychological disorder characterized by an unnatural fear, dislike, or aversion to homosexuals.

It does not occur spontaneously, but is instead either instilled by parental influence or spread by contact with other active sufferers.

Homophobia outbreaks are usually triggered by the repressed homosexual longings of an individual near the middle of the continuum of sexual orientation (the Kinsey Scale). These primary cases often lead to the secondary infection of those around them as the victims use compensating behaviors to mask their own insecurities (such as quoting obscure scriptural verses they interpret to prohibit homosexual acts and generally demonizing gays and lesbians).

Although its prevalence has been in decline for years, more than a third of the population is still believed to suffer from the disorder to some measurable degree.

Learn more by clicking on the headings to the left!

Follow the link and cure yourself!
This is an **excellent** posting, Howey! Glad you brought this dilemma forward! There is indeed much Homophobia in the world today and we see unfortunate examples of that right here on this board most times when Gay and Lesbian issues are being discussed. And it is true that many who oppose Gay and Lesbian relationships are doing so due to their being unsure about their own sexual orientation. It's been shown by medical teams and many others that when someone tries excessively hard to put down and denigrate another for their sexual orientation they are being viewed as being quite unsure about their own sexual orientation. Normal, unbiased people do not care one iota who is marrying who and the last thought on their mind is how another person's marriage is going to affect theirs. For that matter, many do support the fact that Gay Americans are receiving their civil and human rights. That is just not an issue for normal-thinking people so they feel no need to get so involved and entrenched in such issues.

And of course Homophobia can be cured! There has to however be a strong will to have that happen! Without the will to change, a person will remain forever entwined and stymied in prejudice, hate, fear, and intolerance and that can seriously affect their health as well as their happiness and freedom in life. When you can't fully bring yourself to accept that you may have same-sex feelings but can't be open about that such as to express them, you simply can't live free and be happy about who you are. And they need to seriously cease hiding behind inappropriate Scriptures to try to justify their horrendous behavior against GLBT citizens. They will fight tooth and nail to tell you that the Bible says this and that and that it condemns such behavior when in effect, it does not according to many Biblical scholars. But these people *can* change by coming to terms with who they truly are and by being more accepting of that fact! They need to try in order to down live the stigma of being known as a "Homophobe."

SHHHH...don't tell anyone, the thought police are listening. Perhaps, with enough brainwashing and a pinch of lies, we can cure people from observing the obvious. Things like, 2+2=4. The Earth is round. Homosexuality is a mental illness. SHHH! Big brother is watching. Got to run.

Why do you parade?

because he can? :D

In front of anyone. At any time. Anywhere. I get it.

I like guns. I have a right to own and openly display a gun on my person.

In front of anyone. At any time. Anywhere.

Get it?

Uh, threatening people with a gun isn't really conducive to coming to an understanding or dealing with the fears that homophobes have.

As to the OP, sure its curable but, you know what they say - admitting you have a problem is the first step and what we see from the phobes here is that they just don't get it.

Sexual narcissism is the polar opposite of heterosexuality. Hmmm, no, not the same. Homophobia is a mass delusion made up support sexual dysfunctional folks as if they where valid victims of persecution. But perhaps its GENETIC, some people can't help it. Don't they have rights to be self righteous and self absorbed, too?

Your posts often don't make sense but this one takes the cakes.

Sexual narcissism is not the polar opposite of heterosexuality. That's not just apples and oranges. Its apples and tennis rackets.

But, you may well be right that homophobics are victims of mass delusion but, methinks you don't know that that means because you have never posted anything that intelligent or that self-aware.

Forum List

Back