Can mariah NOT talk about hr knockers ?

Oh, brother. Her dress popped because it's too damn tight.

I've never been impressed with women like her and their boobs half hanging out. That's because I've always had an ample bosom. But mine are real. :eusa_whistle:

seriously--Isn't nipple slippin a bit goofy---seriously---on GMA ??

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.

"Really" she said, "Go on then ... try."

After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said.

"Come on, what day was I born"?

I said, “Yesterday."

:lol:

Seeing cleavage and nice bods is fine, in my opinion. But some of these gals leave nothing to the imagination. And I'm female!! I was taught that it's more sexy to make the guys wonder than to show it off so quickly, lol.
With that said..flaunt it while ya got it, but do it tastefully.

She is artificially enhanced; everyone knows that, right?

I have never been able to see the power of a fake boob. It's like admiring the size of a dildo instead of the real thing. How can you get excited over some plastic? :confused: I know I didn't phrase that quite right, but.....

Seeing cleavage and nice bods is fine, in my opinion. But some of these gals leave nothing to the imagination. And I'm female!! I was taught that it's more sexy to make the guys wonder than to show it off so quickly, lol.
With that said..flaunt it while ya got it, but do it tastefully.

She is artificially enhanced; everyone knows that, right?

I have never been able to see the power of a fake boob. It's like admiring the size of a dildo instead of the real thing. How can you get excited over some plastic? :confused: I know I didn't phrase that quite right, but.....

Ya the fake knockers are quite the rage but I suspect some gals are doing it more for themselves than the casual observers. I don't understand GMA buying into Mariah's need to expose herself.

Oh well...

[ame=http://youtu.be/UbrZWurGpcY]Seth Macfarlane We Saw Your Boobs Oscars 2013 Opening. Boob Song - YouTube[/ame]

Mariah who? I haven't been impressed with anything she's done since she let 'stardom' go to her head. Her GMA stint was for attention.

Forum List

Back