Can Only An Act By God Stop Trump From Being President ?

Evidently not. that thug OBama was allowed to become one. so give it up already and you might want to start practice saying, President Trump.

My gawd look at his CROWDS he draws. that OBama didn't even do that

It seems he's unstoppable.
If God didnt act on Obama, He certainly will not act on Donald. It's all part of the realignment process. Obama humbled the US. Donald will return us to preeminence.

Last edited:
If God didnt t act on Obama, He certainly will not act on Donald. It's all part of the realignment process. Obama humbled the US. Donald will return us to preeminence.
And God took scalia because the supremes leaned right
He took Scalia because Moses told Him he was tired of revising the Ten Commandments to accommodate Libtards.

I find it amazing that people STILL underestimate Trump.

:cuckoo:

I don't underestimate Trump at all. He the symptom of a dumbed down country that confuses celebrity with merit.

Most Americans can't name who is on the Supreme Court, but they can tell you the names of the Judges on American Idol.

Most Americans can't telll you the difference between Keynesian and Supply Side economics, but they can explain the Immunity Challenge Rules on Survivor.

Most Americans can't name their Senators or Congressmen, but can tell you who is competing on The Bachelor this year.

and when less than 10% of voters participate in Republican Primaries, it's easy for the idiots who watch this slop, combined with some supposed Conservatives who want to win more than stand for something, to put this guy over the top for the nomination.

winning in the general? That depends on how much integrity the 70% of Republicans who KNOW Donald Trump would be an awful president are willing to put aside their hatred of the Clintons to do what is best for the country.

Trump's supporters in South Carolina seem to be a wonderful cross-section of Americana:

-70% think the Confederate flag should still be flying over the State Capital, to only 20% who agree with it being taken down. In fact 38% of Trump voters say they wish the South had won the Civil War to only 24% glad the North won and 38% who aren't sure. Overall just 36% of Republican primary voters in the state are glad the North emerged victorious to 30% for the South, but Trump's the only one whose supporters actually wish the South had won.
and

-By an 80/9 spread, Trump voters support his proposed ban on Muslims entering the United States. In fact 31% would support a ban on homosexuals entering the United States as well, something no more than 17% of anyone else's voters think is a good idea. There's also 62/23 support among Trump voters for creating a national database of Muslims and 40/36 support for shutting down all the mosques in the United States, something no one else's voters back. Only 44% of Trump voters think the practice of Islam should even be legal at all in the United States, to 33% who think it should be illegal.
http://www.publicpolicypolling...

Trump supporters: The few. The hateful. The proud.

The God of Abraham, I believe. But then again, He would be for Trump. True story.

Naw, man, Yahweh, the Psycho Imaginary Sky Pixie of Abraham, and I were rapping last night. You see Trump breaks a whole shitloads of his rules, like not cheating on your wife. Yahweh totally hates that shit.

I find it amazing that people STILL underestimate Trump.

:cuckoo:

I don't underestimate Trump at all. He the symptom of a dumbed down country that confuses celebrity with merit.

Most Americans can't name who is on the Supreme Court, but they can tell you the names of the Judges on American Idol.

Most Americans can't telll you the difference between Keynesian and Supply Side economics, but they can explain the Immunity Challenge Rules on Survivor.

Most Americans can't name their Senators or Congressmen, but can tell you who is competing on The Bachelor this year.

and when less than 10% of voters participate in Republican Primaries, it's easy for the idiots who watch this slop, combined with some supposed Conservatives who want to win more than stand for something, to put this guy over the top for the nomination.

winning in the general? That depends on how much integrity the 70% of Republicans who KNOW Donald Trump would be an awful president are willing to put aside their hatred of the Clintons to do what is best for the country.
Where were you when your morons voted in Obabble?

If God didnt t act on Obama, He certainly will not act on Donald. It's all part of the realignment process. Obama humbled the US. Donald will return us to preeminence.
And God took scalia because the supremes leaned right
He took Scalia because Moses told Him he was tired of revising the Ten Commandments to accommodate Libtards.
He didn't take anyone because he doesn't exist, except in simple minds like yours. I'm guessing you also believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.

Forum List

Back